Zimmerman’s hands?

Good question. His hands look pristine 45 minutes after he killed Treyvon.

zimmermanhandsclean_zpsa4d82246.jpg

353eb17b-78e1-48d8-b281-b8418fa58ed4_zps280a0627.jpg

he used a gun--what do use expect ?

Yes, he calmly gets his gun while the kid is pounding his head into the ground 30 times or so?

Please..

Calmly? Where did you get that, or are you just assuming? If I was getting pounded by someone, i would find a way to get ahold of that gun. Maybe Martin stopped long enough for him to quickly grab his gun? Gee, I wasn't there, and neither were you.....

The trial is not over yet and it has come up in conversation by some host. It is important what both their hands were doing. Natural instinct is to push, punch, etc when one is attacked. Was Zimmerman paralyzed with fear of this child? His hands had not problem reaching, unholstering and removing his gun, bringing it to Trayvons chest and pulling the trigger. I want to know where his hands were before. Where was his hands when he was being punched and head being banged into the concrete. It will come up or the Prosecutor is stupid than he looks and acts. A fifth grader could do a better job. I want to believe the best is yet to come by the prosecutor. :confused:

This CHILD? Martin was 17 yrs old, 6 ft tall, and knew how to fight. He was most likely in better shape than Zimmerman too. If Zimmerman couldn't get a hit in, he most likely wouldn't have any damage to his hands....he used them to try to get Martin off him.
I wouldn't hold my breath on the Prosecutor coming up with any big thing to convince the jury....so far most of their witnesses only helped the defense. Are you going to riot with the others if he's set free??

No evidence that he ever used his hands before using the gun. Doesn't take much to convince 6 mothers. He could have shot him in many places instead of direct into the child's heart. He meant to kill and not stop the attack.
Zimmerman was trained in MA and had attended police academy. Trayvon was must a 150 foot ball player and still growing. IF he could reach his gun he could use his hands in self defense. Deadly force was not necessary. His wounds were not life threatening. He planned to kill and not wound. He will never be free and I will not riot.

No evidence he didn't....if you're trying to push someone off you and not getting a chance to swing and hit that person, you won't have any bruises on your hands. You have never been in that situation and neither have I, so neither of us know how it all happened! Just because Z's wounds were not life threatening, he still must have been afraid for his life. But all you want is to see him hang no matter what.

I think you're going to be very disappointed when he walks free.....

ZIMMERMAN’S HANDS?
What was Zimmerman doing with his hands the entire time when Trayvon was using his 8 hands to punch him. Hold his head and bang it into the concrete. Used them to cover his mouth and nose. Pin down his hands? And he reached for Zimmerman's gun. Zimmerman had his hands free to reach for his gun, release it and pull it out and put it into Trayvon’s chest and pull the trigger but he could not throw a punch or push Trayvon off? ? It do not appear that Zimmerman was fighting for his life but Trayvon was. At no time did he punch or push Trayvon?
First degree premeditated murder with special circumstances because Trayvon had just turned 17. Incident did not warrant deadly force because physical force was never tried.

Good God you people.....Could it be that he wasnt punching the shit out of TM?
Which is why TM hands had cut knuckles.
You guys are like the prosecutions witness list.....helpful to the defense.

Why wasn't he hitting back? Would you at least try to defend yourself if someone hit you? He already had that gun in his hand, that's why.

Sorry I must disagree so much but I just don't see evidence of self defense. I see murder.

Actually, if Zimmerman killed him for being black, he would have just shot him on sight. That's not why he killed him though, and he didn't shoot him on sight, so there must have been another reason he shot him when he did. What do you suppose that reason was? What happened leading up to being shot? Use common sense and you'll have your answer.

That would have been first degree murder and foolish. Zimmerman thinks he is smart and shot him when he thought he could use self defense and walk away. What happen leading up to the black child being shot is what is going to get Zimmerman convicted of second degree murder.

You sound awfully sure he's getting convicted. Why we don't we bet our usmessageboard accounts on it? Loser never posts here again. Agreed?

Hmmm.....she's been back on this post since you made that offer, but no response yet? Lol! She knows she's going to lose :)

IF you cannot see the difference you got a problem. Shoots a black child. Trayvon just turned 17. I got a big problem with that. Trayvon was stalked and murdered because he was black and he was where he was supposed to be. This one was not going to get away. One what?

Actually, if Zimmerman killed him for being black, he would have just shot him on sight. That's not why he killed him though, and he didn't shoot him on sight, so there must have been another reason he shot him when he did. What do you suppose that reason was? What happened leading up to being shot? Use common sense and you'll have your answer.

That would have been first degree murder and foolish. Zimmerman thinks he is smart and shot him when he thought he could use self defense and walk away. What happen leading up to the black child being shot is what is going to get Zimmerman convicted of second degree murder.

Not going to happen :)
Why would Z call the police about a suspicious person, if he was planning on killing Martin? There would be no good reason to do that! It's crazy to even think that! Usually someone that want to murder someone doesn't let the police know about it first....Lol!
If Z had only called the police AFTER the shooting and came up with this story, I might have to think this over more. But he didn't...he called BEFORE.

Self appointed neighborhood watchman with a gun looking for a black man to shoot. He did not belong to an organized neighborhood watch group. Zimmerman has a crazed obsession against blacks. A wanna be nobody. Friggin loser.

So much that be tutored black kids.

Your racism is showing.

Probably made him feel superior and that does not negate racism. Racism comes in many faces.

YOU are one of the biggest racists on this board!

I definitely think there is an obvious difference between this and the shootings in Baltimore or Chicago or elsewhere.

Trayvon Martin was walking home. He was not casing the neighborhood, running with a gang, looking for people to beat up, etc. He was returning to his father's home after going to buy snacks. Regardless of what happened between he and George Zimmerman, the sad, tragic fact of this case is that if Zimmerman had not been driving through his neighborhood at that time, Trayvon Martin would still be alive. THIS is the main reason why this case has received national news.

Unfortunately, tied in with that is the fact that the media, in large part, has decided that Trayvon Martin is dead because George Zimmerman is a racist white man and Trayvon Martin was a black boy. This was the story they ran with early on, showing photographs of George Zimmerman as scary and intimidating and Trayvon as a sweet-faced child. This was the narrative that was encouraged by celebrities like Spike Lee who encouraged vigilante justice by releasing Zimmerman's parents address on his Twitter feed or Jaimie Foxx who continues to wear a shirt of Trayvon as if George Zimmerman is guilty already and not entitled to a fair trial.

The case is receiving national news because 1) it is tragic and 2) because the media wanted to prosecute Zimmerman based on race from the first minute the case caught attention.

The story is that Martin was pretty close to his fathers house when he noticed Zimmerman. So why didn't he just walk a little faster and just go home? Go tell his dad someone was following him and they both could have gone back out to see what was going on. But no, Martin decides to take it into his own hands and confront the follower. That what HIS stupid mistake, he could have avoided everything that happened.

One other reason this got national attention is because Sharpton stepped and and made it a racist issue, without even know the whole story.

Self appointed neighborhood watchman with a gun looking for a black man to shoot. He did not belong to an organized neighborhood watch group. Zimmerman has a crazed obsession against blacks. A wanna be nobody. Friggin loser.

So much that be tutored black kids.

Your racism is showing.

Probably made him feel superior and that does not negate racism. Racism comes in many faces.

You are one stupid asshole. Maybe you should read up on the word racist before you go spewing your crap.

Racism is the thought that your race is superior to another. Now why would a racist want to help make children of a race he thinks he is superior to smarter so they are just as intelligent as the racist? See you idiot liberals and you idiot logic never makes sense you idiotic moron.

BTW, I guess I am a racist too because no matter what race you are I am definitely superior to you.

Wrong. When he asked of they wanted him to follow Martin he was told by non-emergency dispatcher "we don't need you to do that." The police didn't tell him jack squat.

He was a 17 year old thug, and he was in a place he shouldn't have been in. :cuckoo: I've been followed by lots of people :doubt:I didn't know. I didn't break their nose or smash their skulls against the pavement. Being followed is not an excuse to assault someone.

The arguments of the Zimmerman lynch mob couldn't be more pathetic.

If I am being flowered by a thug looking CAC, I want to know why and if I don't get the right answer I go into attack and survival mode, ASAP. I sure as hell would not lead him to my home. Trayvon had every right to be where he was. Zimmerman should have stayed in his car after call 911. Zimmerman reached in his pocket for a phone? How did Trayvon know he was reaching for a phone or a gun and he punched him which exactly what I would have done.
As far as Trayvon reaching for his gun? Lie are there would have been a struggle over the gun. Trayvon never saw the gun.
And we all know how much credibility Zimmerman's word hold.:eusa_liar:

I'm sure someone would be terrified of some old lay punching them. And I would like to think you would be smart enough to call the police rather then receive a beatdown.

I see the early stages alzheimer's here.

Early stages of Alzheimer is still far ahead of you. People has made the mistake of underestimating this old lady in a power chair with MS before and lived to regret it.

Caroljo Wrote:
The story is that Martin was pretty close to his fathers house when he noticed Zimmerman. So why didn't he just walk a little faster and just go home? Go tell his dad someone was following him and they both could have gone back out to see what was going on. But no, Martin decides to take it into his own hands and confront the follower. That what HIS stupid mistake, he could have avoided everything that happened.

One other reason this got national attention is because Sharpton stepped and and made it a racist issue, without even know the whole story.

I would lump Sharpton in with the media...who, as a whole, decided that this was a case of an evil, vigilante white guy shooting an innocent black kid hurrying home with his skittles. The idea that the facts are different and far more complicated doesn't hold to their narrative - hence why so many of them are now sitting around pundit tables whining, "oh, it looks like all hope is lost..Zimmerman will be found not guilty!"

I definitely think there is an obvious difference between this and the shootings in Baltimore or Chicago or elsewhere.

Trayvon Martin was walking home. He was not casing the neighborhood, running with a gang, looking for people to beat up, etc. He was returning to his father's home after going to buy snacks. Regardless of what happened between he and George Zimmerman, the sad, tragic fact of this case is that if Zimmerman had not been driving through his neighborhood at that time, Trayvon Martin would still be alive. THIS is the main reason why this case has received national news.

Unfortunately, tied in with that is the fact that the media, in large part, has decided that Trayvon Martin is dead because George Zimmerman is a racist white man and Trayvon Martin was a black boy. This was the story they ran with early on, showing photographs of George Zimmerman as scary and intimidating and Trayvon as a sweet-faced child. This was the narrative that was encouraged by celebrities like Spike Lee who encouraged vigilante justice by releasing Zimmerman's parents address on his Twitter feed or Jaimie Foxx who continues to wear a shirt of Trayvon as if George Zimmerman is guilty already and not entitled to a fair trial.

The case is receiving national news because 1) it is tragic and 2) because the media wanted to prosecute Zimmerman based on race from the first minute the case caught attention.

Zimmerman decided to make it a racist issue when he decided the FP was not getting away and he stalked and murdered the child because he did not believe a black kid had any reason to be in his space. Which was not really his space. Trayvon was were he belonged. Zimmerman was not.

he used a gun--what do use expect ?

Yes, he calmly gets his gun while the kid is pounding his head into the ground 30 times or so?

Please..

Calmly? Where did you get that, or are you just assuming? If I was getting pounded by someone, i would find a way to get ahold of that gun. Maybe Martin stopped long enough for him to quickly grab his gun? Gee, I wasn't there, and neither were you.....

Trayvon stopped and watched Zimmerman get the gun? Trayvon never saw a gun. Reaching for it? There would have been a struggle over the gun and no evidence except Zimmerman got gun, unholstered it, pull it out of the holster and put it to the child's chest and pulled the trigger. IF Trayvon had seen and reached for the gun Zimmerman would never have got his hand on it to shoot it. Trayvon never saw the gun coming. Zimmerman is going to have to answer to a higher power then the court. :eusa_whistle:

You don't follow some one and during a confrontation reach into your pocket and expect to receive a kiss. Do that with a cop and you get your head blown off before you get to the pocket. Zimmerman not to smart.

Last edited:
IF you cannot see the difference you got a problem. Shoots a black child. Trayvon just turned 17. I got a big problem with that. Trayvon was stalked and murdered because he was black and he was where he was supposed to be. This one was not going to get away. One what?

It's funny how the Zimmerman lynch mob believes Zimmerman would shoot a kid just because he was black, but they refuse to believe that a black kid who has a history of violence would assault someone without provocation. I've seen plenty of assaults with no provocation. I've been the victim of numerous such assaults, especially when I was in high school. I have no trouble believing that a thug like Trayvon would go after someone just because he didn't like the way the guy looked.

Think you have this backwards. Zimmerman is the one who went after TM because he didn't like the way he looked. And if I were black and had some guy stalking me, I'd call that provocation. I guess it's called a matter of perception.

Caroljo Wrote:

I would lump Sharpton in with the media...who, as a whole, decided that this was a case of an evil, vigilante white guy shooting an innocent black kid hurrying home with his skittles. The idea that the facts are different and far more complicated doesn't hold to their narrative - hence why so many of them are now sitting around pundit tables whining, "oh, it looks like all hope is lost..Zimmerman will be found not guilty!"

I lump Sharpton with a herd of jackasses. He comes to the aid of blacks regardless of whether the cause is just or not. It just happened to be right this time, but it doesn't change who he is and that he merely goes for headlines and would never think of helping a white, Hispanic or Asian child. He's as racist as it comes.

No he can't. That's why he told me to go look it up rather than simply quoting it.

Fakey is a lying fool.

Yurt describes himself well.

you are right britpat, instead of staying on topic and backing his claim up, he resorts to attacking me.

you know, the very thing he whines and moans that others do.

what a fool jake is.

I invite everyone here to look at the trolls Yurt and bripat instead of them staying on OP.

Why wasn't he hitting back? Would you at least try to defend yourself if someone hit you? He already had that gun in his hand, that's why.

Sorry I must disagree so much but I just don't see evidence of self defense. I see murder.

It can be inferred that GZ had his gun in hand, TM saw it, and jumped him in self defense.

It can be inferred that GZ had his gun in hand, TM saw it, and jumped him in self defense.
Another idiot. Boy this thread is full of them. What fool attacks someone with a gun already drawn? So now Trayvon is a 5th degree black belt who can disarm anyone. Boy you guys make it up as you go no matter what the facts say. Just got to keep that racist card playing.

Someone who has reason to believe GZ is going to shoot. "What fool attacks someone with a gun already drawn?"

Who is talking about race? This is an unarmed man facing a man who is holding a gun. "Just got to keep that racist card playing."

If I am being flowered by a thug looking CAC, I want to know why and if I don't get the right answer I go into attack and survival mode, ASAP. I sure as hell would not lead him to my home. Trayvon had every right to be where he was. Zimmerman should have stayed in his car after call 911. Zimmerman reached in his pocket for a phone? How did Trayvon know he was reaching for a phone or a gun and he punched him which exactly what I would have done.
As far as Trayvon reaching for his gun? Lie are there would have been a struggle over the gun. Trayvon never saw the gun.
And we all know how much credibility Zimmerman's word hold.:eusa_liar:

I'm sure someone would be terrified of some old lay punching them. And I would like to think you would be smart enough to call the police rather then receive a beatdown.

I see the early stages alzheimer's here.

Early stages of Alzheimer is still far ahead of you. People has made the mistake of underestimating this old lady in a power chair with MS before and lived to regret it.

All implied childish threats aside, congrats on having your pic selected to be featured on the very first in a new series of Low Information Voter posters. I'm guessing it wasn't even a contest...

I must ask, where are all you Trayvon nutters commenting on the hundreds of black kids killed daily by kids of their our race? Thats right, you could care less because there is no political or race card that can be used.

Typical liberal democrats, claim they care about blacks just as long as the majority of blacks stay their place in the ghettos and hoods. Democrats have a long history of abuse of the black race but are better at blaming everyone but themselves for the plight of the black race.

Forum List

Back