Zimmerman’s hands?

One fellow had a gun, and had been told by the police to back off.

Wrong. When he asked of they wanted him to follow Martin he was told by non-emergency dispatcher "we don't need you to do that." The police didn't tell him jack squat.

The other fellow was a 17 kid being followed at night by a man he did not know. What was said between them, we have only Zimmermann's word for, because the kid is dead.

He was a 17 year old thug, and he was in a place he shouldn't have been in. I've been followed by lots of people I didn't know. I didn't break their nose or smash their skulls against the pavement. Being followed is not an excuse to assault someone.

The arguments of the Zimmerman lynch mob couldn't be more pathetic.

You are as bad as those who think Zimmerman should be convicted, because in your mind he is completely innocent of any wrongdoing. The fact is that even with all the testimony, nobody other than Zimmerman really knows what happened. I have a good hunch that Zimmerman stalked this kid, confronted him, and then started threatening him. At some point, Martin retaliated or was forced to defend himself at which time Zimmerman killed him. The problem is we just don't know and therefore the jury cannot convict him. It's up to the state to prove Zimmerman pursued this kid with the intent to do him harm, and there is no way they are going to be able to do that. If for some unknown reason, the jury does convict, I would be willing to bet money that the verdict is overturned either by the judge or on appeal.

There was 30 shootings and 14 deaths in my city (Baltimore) this week.. but nobody cares. They were most (or maybe all) black on black crime. But nobody cares. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson had nothing to say, because they don't care. The National media has nothing to say, because they don't care. One white/hispanic shoots a black guy in Florida and everyone seems to care.
IF you cannot see the difference you got a problem. Shoots a black child. Trayvon just turned 17. I got a big problem with that. Trayvon was stalked and murdered because he was black and he was where he was supposed to be. This one was not going to get away. One what?

Oh I see the difference. I guess loss of life only matters depending on who takes it. Many innocent kids get caught in the crossfire , even when the bangers shoot up the neighborhood. But nobody cares. It's not PC to point out the black on black crime in the ghetto. Show me any ghetto in this country, and I will show you decades of Democrat controlled cities who really don't care.

Wrong. When he asked of they wanted him to follow Martin he was told by non-emergency dispatcher "we don't need you to do that." The police didn't tell him jack squat.

The other fellow was a 17 kid being followed at night by a man he did not know. What was said between them, we have only Zimmermann's word for, because the kid is dead.

He was a 17 year old thug, and he was in a place he shouldn't have been in. I've been followed by lots of people I didn't know. I didn't break their nose or smash their skulls against the pavement. Being followed is not an excuse to assault someone.

You are as bad as those who think Zimmerman should be convicted, because in your mind he is completely innocent of any wrongdoing.

He's innocent of what he's been charged with. Aside from that, what "wrongdoing" is he guilty of?

The fact is that even with all the testimony, nobody other than Zimmerman really knows what happened. I have a good hunch that Zimmerman stalked this kid, confronted him, and then started threatening him. At some point, Martin retaliated or was forced to defend himself at which time Zimmerman killed him.

Your "hunch" isn't worth jack shit.

The problem is we just don't know and therefore the jury cannot convict him.

Yes, lack of evidence is always a problem for a lynch mob. That's why we have trials and juries.

It's up to the state to prove Zimmerman pursued this kid with the intent to do him harm, and there is no way they are going to be able to do that. If for some unknown reason, the jury does convict, I would be willing to bet money that the verdict is overturned either by the judge or on appeal.

Justice is so disappointing to a lynch mob.

He was NOT told to back off.....if you'd been watching the trial you would know this. Dispatchers can not give orders, only suggestions like the did...."you don't have to do that".

If what Zimmerman was doing with his hands was important it would have come up in the trial.

The trial is not over yet and it has come up in conversation by some host. It is important what both their hands were doing. Natural instinct is to push, punch, etc when one is attacked. Was Zimmerman paralyzed with fear of this child? His hands had not problem reaching, unholstering and removing his gun, bringing it to Trayvons chest and pulling the trigger. I want to know where his hands were before. Where was his hands when he was being punched and head being banged into the concrete. It will come up or the Prosecutor is stupid than he looks and acts. A fifth grader could do a better job. I want to believe the best is yet to come by the prosecutor. :confused:

This CHILD? Martin was 17 yrs old, 6 ft tall, and knew how to fight. He was most likely in better shape than Zimmerman too. If Zimmerman couldn't get a hit in, he most likely wouldn't have any damage to his hands....he used them to try to get Martin off him.
I wouldn't hold my breath on the Prosecutor coming up with any big thing to convince the jury....so far most of their witnesses only helped the defense. Are you going to riot with the others if he's set free??

He was NOT told to back off.....if you'd been watching the trial you would know this. Dispatchers can not give orders, only suggestions like the did...."you don't have to do that".

GZ's refusal to follow dispatch advice can infer his intent.

"The dispatcher told me 'Where are you?' and I said 'I am trying to find out where he went,' and he said, 'We don't need you to do that,' and I said 'OK," Zimmerman told the investigator.

Zimmerman: 'I couldn't see. I couldn't breathe' | HLNtv.com

Last edited:
ZIMMERMAN’S HANDS?
What was Zimmerman doing with his hands the entire time when Trayvon was using his 8 hands to punch him. Hold his head and bang it into the concrete. Used them to cover his mouth and nose. Pin down his hands? And he reached for Zimmerman's gun. Zimmerman had his hands free to reach for his gun, release it and pull it out and put it into Trayvon’s chest and pull the trigger but he could not throw a punch or push Trayvon off? ? It do not appear that Zimmerman was fighting for his life but Trayvon was. At no time did he punch or push Trayvon?
First degree premeditated murder with special circumstances because Trayvon had just turned 17. Incident did not warrant deadly force because physical force was never tried.

Tell you what old lady. Have someone get a full mount(not the kind you haven't had for 20 years)on you and lets see you get out of it.
Got to love when a geriatric women wants to give her opinion on street fighting.

One fellow had a gun, and had been told by the police to back off. The other fellow was a 17 kid being followed at night by a man he did not know. What was said between them, we have only Zimmermann's word for, because the kid is dead.

Why do you keep repeating the same lies?
The police didnt tell him to back off. The dispatcher did.
They are not police officers,and they cant tell you to do shit.

Maybe you should save this so when you get the urge to repeat it again you can remind yourself of the facts.

ZIMMERMAN’S HANDS?
What was Zimmerman doing with his hands the entire time when Trayvon was using his 8 hands to punch him. Hold his head and bang it into the concrete. Used them to cover his mouth and nose. Pin down his hands? And he reached for Zimmerman's gun. Zimmerman had his hands free to reach for his gun, release it and pull it out and put it into Trayvon’s chest and pull the trigger but he could not throw a punch or push Trayvon off? ? It do not appear that Zimmerman was fighting for his life but Trayvon was. At no time did he punch or push Trayvon?
First degree premeditated murder with special circumstances because Trayvon had just turned 17. Incident did not warrant deadly force because physical force was never tried.

Good question. His hands look pristine 45 minutes after he killed Treyvon.

zimmermanhandsclean_zpsa4d82246.jpg

353eb17b-78e1-48d8-b281-b8418fa58ed4_zps280a0627.jpg

Good God you people.....Could it be that he wasnt punching the shit out of TM?
Which is why TM hands had cut knuckles.
You guys are like the prosecutions witness list.....helpful to the defense.

He was a 17 year old thug, and he was in a place he shouldn't have been in. :cuckoo: I've been followed by lots of people :doubt:I didn't know. I didn't break their nose or smash their skulls against the pavement. Being followed is not an excuse to assault someone.

If I am being flowered by a thug looking CAC, I want to know why and if I don't get the right answer I go into attack and survival mode, ASAP. I sure as hell would not lead him to my home. Trayvon had every right to be where he was. Zimmerman should have stayed in his car after call 911. Zimmerman reached in his pocket for a phone? How did Trayvon know he was reaching for a phone or a gun and he punched him which exactly what I would have done.
As far as Trayvon reaching for his gun? Lie are there would have been a struggle over the gun. Trayvon never saw the gun.
And we all know how much credibility Zimmerman's word hold.:eusa_liar:

I'm sure someone would be terrified of some old lay punching them. And I would like to think you would be smart enough to call the police rather then receive a beatdown.

I see the early stages alzheimer's here.

You are as bad as those who think Zimmerman should be convicted, because in your mind he is completely innocent of any wrongdoing. The fact is that even with all the testimony, nobody other than Zimmerman really knows what happened. I have a good hunch that Zimmerman stalked this kid, confronted him, and then started threatening him. At some point, Martin retaliated or was forced to defend himself at which time Zimmerman killed him. The problem is we just don't know and therefore the jury cannot convict him. It's up to the state to prove Zimmerman pursued this kid with the intent to do him harm, and there is no way they are going to be able to do that. If for some unknown reason, the jury does convict, I would be willing to bet money that the verdict is overturned either by the judge or on appeal.

As a matter of law, Zimmerman did not stalk anyone because to qualify as stalking the activity has to be done repeatedly.

The jury does not take your hunches into consideration when making its decision.

Self appointed neighborhood watchman with a gun looking for a black man to shoot. He did not belong to an organized neighborhood watch group. Zimmerman has a crazed obsession against blacks. A wanna be nobody. Friggin loser.

So much that be tutored black kids.

Your racism is showing.

If what Zimmerman was doing with his hands was important it would have come up in the trial.

The trial is not over yet and it has come up in conversation by some host. It is important what both their hands were doing. Natural instinct is to push, punch, etc when one is attacked. Was Zimmerman paralyzed with fear of this child? His hands had not problem reaching, unholstering and removing his gun, bringing it to Trayvons chest and pulling the trigger. I want to know where his hands were before. Where was his hands when he was being punched and head being banged into the concrete. It will come up or the Prosecutor is stupid than he looks and acts. A fifth grader could do a better job. I want to believe the best is yet to come by the prosecutor. :confused:

This CHILD? Martin was 17 yrs old, 6 ft tall, and knew how to fight. He was most likely in better shape than Zimmerman too. If Zimmerman couldn't get a hit in, he most likely wouldn't have any damage to his hands....he used them to try to get Martin off him.
I wouldn't hold my breath on the Prosecutor coming up with any big thing to convince the jury....so far most of their witnesses only helped the defense. Are you going to riot with the others if he's set free??

No evidence that he ever used his hands before using the gun. Doesn't take much to convince 6 mothers. He could have shot him in many places instead of direct into the child's heart. He meant to kill and not stop the attack.
Zimmerman was trained in MA and had attended police academy. Trayvon was must a 150 foot ball player and still growing. IF he could reach his gun he could use his hands in self defense. Deadly force was not necessary. His wounds were not life threatening. He planned to kill and not wound. He will never be free and I will not riot.

"Why are you following me." The normal response from a responsible neighborhood watchman would have been to identify himself and Zimmerman instead responded with. "What are you doing around here." And who the hell are you? And reached into his pocket for supposedly a cell phone and Trayvon not knowing punched him as any one would have thought to be a gun. Zimmerman started the confrontation. And it was planned.

Last edited:
Self appointed neighborhood watchman with a gun looking for a black man to shoot. He did not belong to an organized neighborhood watch group. Zimmerman has a crazed obsession against blacks. A wanna be nobody. Friggin loser.

So much that be tutored black kids.

Your racism is showing.

Probably made him feel superior and that does not negate racism. Racism comes in many faces.

i could not find a cite for that...can you provide one?

No he can't. That's why he told me to go look it up rather than simply quoting it.

Fakey is a lying fool.

Yurt describes himself well.

you are right britpat, instead of staying on topic and backing his claim up, he resorts to attacking me.

you know, the very thing he whines and moans that others do.

what a fool jake is.

Forum List

Back