Zimmerman molested relative

Your jeeers and insults are why people get away with these crimes.

You make it so a victim has to fear the reaction of the only peopel they have to report the crime to.

How many times did a molested child get told they were lying in the catholic church mess over all those years.

HE WAS 8 YEARS old.. All kids PLAY doctor or some other form of of it THIS PERSON JUST WANTS her 15 min of fame. PERIOD. YOU ARE QUITE THE IDIOT
A woman identified only as Witness 9 tearfully told Florida authorities investigating George Zimmerman for the fatal shooting of an unarmed teen that he molested her for 10 years, starting when she was 6, according to a new round of evidence released Monday.

The woman, who was not a witness to the killing of Trayvon Martin, made her explosive statement to investigators for the state attorney in March, a month after the shooting.

Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, is charged with second-degree murder in the killing of Trayvon, 17, who was walking from a store to the home of his father's fiancée. The two got into an altercation that ended with the teen's death on Feb. 26.

He is out on $1 million bond. A judge had revoked his previous $150,000 bond in June when prosecutors showed that Zimmerman and his wife, Shellie, tried to hide their assets from the court.

The woman's 27-minute recorded interview is part of evidence released by prosecutor Angela Corey's office.

The woman, who said she is a relative of Zimmerman, recounts incidents that she said began when she was 6 and he was 8. She said the sexual abuse began when she and her sister went to stay with Zimmerman and his family.

She said Zimmerman assaulted her numerous times, groping her with his hands, kissing her, fondling her inside her pants and inserting his fingers in her vagina.

"I wanted to make it stop, but I didn't know how," the woman tearfully told investigators. She said she never said anything about the alleged abuse because she was scared.

Woman accuses Zimmerman of child molestation

so calling the victim a lair iis OK without proof

and you are calling her a victim without proof, dipshit.

You make it so a victim has to fear the reaction of the only peopel they have to report the crime to.

How many times did a molested child get told they were lying in the catholic church mess over all those years.

stupidity like this is why your party is dying.

you people who scorn this woman for telling her story are part of the problem of ending child molestation

What would you do if you found out an older child was using your child in a sexual way your child did not like?

HE WAS 8 YEARS old.. All kids PLAY doctor or some other form of of it THIS PERSON JUST WANTS her 15 min of fame. PERIOD. YOU ARE QUITE THE IDIOT

so calling the victim a lair iis OK without proof

and you are calling her a victim without proof, dipshit.

You can bet your last time that, if you replace 'Zimmerman' with 'Obama' she'd be demanding proof and calling the accuser every name under the sun. TM is a irrational hack.

Your lies are out there foir the world to see...

They see it and see your party dying a stabbing death...

You can't hide from your lies....

you people who scorn this woman for telling her story are part of the problem of ending child molestation

I was sexually abused as a child by the neihbor my parents hired to watch me. I told them and they thought I was lying. This happened in the '60's.
I made damn sure my kids never went through that.

I was sexually abused as a child by the neihbor my parents hired to wafch me. I told them and they thought I was lying. This happened in the '60's

It happens to MANY victims and it compounds the feeling of victimhood.

Did your parents later believe you?

It IS possible that the 8 year old child did play doctor with the then child now complaining.

It is also possible that the somewhat delayed "outcry" is motivated by something other than honesty.

TdepM doesn't know, but she's always at the ready to jump to a conclusion without proof.

I was sexually abused as a child by the neihbor my parents hired to wafch me. I told them and they thought I was lying. This happened in the '60's

No, and I never talk about it to them again after I was older and out of the house. I put it behind me and lived my llife care free cause I don't let things get to me and derainge my ability to live a normal life.

It IS possible that the 8 year old child did play doctor with the then child now complaining.

It is also possible that the somewhat delayed "outcry" is motivated by something other than honesty.

TdepM doesn't know, but she's always at the ready to jump to a conclusion without proof.

Yes, I was whipped with a switch several times for playing house with the niehbors little girl.

No, and I never talk about it to them again after I was older and out of the house. I put it behind me and lived my llife care free cause I don't let things get to me and derainge my ability to live a normal life.

good for you.

many can not do this as well as you seem to have.

The only reasons they didnt believe you is they knew nothing about abuse is my quess.

people back then didnt understand much about sexaul abuse

As allegations are obviously now treated as proof positive, President Obama is a drug addicted homosexual.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MceFVpJ-Gyc"]Larry Sinclair: Obama's "Drug and Sex party limosine" - YouTube[/ame]​

Let the tap-dancing begin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back