Zimmerman molested relative

What would you do if you found out an older child was using your child in a sexual way your child did not like?

If it was a 6 year old girl and a 15 year old boy, a lot. A six year old girl and an 8 year old boy means he gets a good lecuture on appropriate behavior. Of course this girl never said anything. Maybe it was their little secret.

maybe he treatened her.

Victims often report that the perp told them NO ONE will believe you.

they will call you a liar

You see when a younger child says NO

and the older child says YOU better do what I say or.

it becomes a often devastating crime.

That is NOT playing Dr.

see what a burden you place on victims.

This type of reaction is why people dont get reported.

the victim fears they will be shamed and called a lair.

then the perp can go molest others

Asking someone making an allegation to prove it is now a burden??

Who knew?? :dunno:

and you are calling her a victim without proof, dipshit.

You can bet your last time that, if you replace 'Zimmerman' with 'Obama' she'd be demanding proof and calling the accuser every name under the sun. TM is a irrational hack.

I am a Time Lord, I have no 'last time' ;)

I really need to quit drive by posting. My bad. :lol::lol: Can I come with on your next adventure? I always wanted to be the Dr's traveling companion.

child victims have a right to stop this behavior no matter who the perp is.

what you people are doing is sending a message to any person who went through this or is gooing through this that they shouldnt tell anyone because people will just claim they are seeking attention and or lying.

You dont stop child molestation by raining abuse down on someone who just reported they were a victim.

which is more important to you people ?

The victim gets treated decently until you can establish that they are telling the truth or fabraicating a story

or

Zimmerman gets defended at any cost because poltically I have defended him in the past.

child victims have a right to stop this behavior no matter who the perp is.

what you people are doing is sending a message to any person who went through this or is gooing through this that they shouldnt tell anyone because people will just claim they are seeking attention and or lying.

You dont stop child molestation by raining abuse down on someone who just reported they were a victim.

fuck proof, right? Am accusation is good enough, right?

dumb ass.

Its who you people are..

its the type of action that makes you complete moraless assholes in my book

which is more important to you people ?

The victim gets treated decently until you can establish that they are telling the truth or fabraicating a story

or

Zimmerman gets defended at any cost because poltically I have defended him in the past.

tumblr_li31x9oJM71qf18pdo1_500.png

you have no proof she is lying.

how do you think the police treat such allegations?

do they trash the child and harress them while they investigate?

Or do they treat the possible victim with kindness while they investigate?

Forum List

Back