Zimmerman gained ALOT of weight.

Fox News host: Zimmerman ‘has already been punished’ with weight gain

Fox News host Gregg Jarrett says that George Zimmerman “has already been punished” for the killing of Trayvon Martin because he “looks like he’s put on a hundred pounds.”

During Monday’s coverage of jury selection, Jarrett and Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle observed that Zimmerman had gained weight since his arrest in April 2012.

“He does look like a different guy,” Jarrett remarked. “It looks like he’s put on a hundred pounds. Look, he has been in hiding and he fears for his life, and there have been all kinds of death threats. And, you know, he can’t go anywhere, can’t get out and get exercise.”

“Probably suffering from stress and anxiety,” Guilfoyle added.

“You eat when you’re under stress and pressure and stuff like that,” Jarrett agreed. “So, you know, he’s already been punished to some extent. We’ll wait and see whether a Jury punishes him further.”

What a joke, fox news and the right wing machine are a bunch of f'in morons.

Fox News host Gregg Jarrett says that George Zimmerman “has already been punished” for the killing of Trayvon Martin because he “looks like he’s put on a hundred pounds.”

During Monday’s coverage of jury selection, Jarrett and Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle observed that Zimmerman had gained weight since his arrest in April 2012.

“He does look like a different guy,” Jarrett remarked. “It looks like he’s put on a hundred pounds. Look, he has been in hiding and he fears for his life, and there have been all kinds of death threats. And, you know, he can’t go anywhere, can’t get out and get exercise.”

“You eat when you’re under stress and pressure and stuff like that,” Jarrett agreed. “So, you know, he’s already been punished to some extent. We’ll wait and see whether a Jury punishes him further.”

What a joke, fox news and the right wing machine are a bunch of f'in morons.

Oh pleezz....none of us knows, as of this post, what really "went down" that fateful night.

when is someone going to say what he is really guilty of?

first degree murder legal definition of first degree murder. first degree murder synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

first degree murder n. although it varies from state to state, it is generally a killing which is deliberate and premeditated (planned, after lying in wait, by poison or as part of a scheme), in conjunction with felonies such as rape, burglary, arson, involving multiple deaths, the killing of certain types of people (such as a child, a police officer, a prison guard, a fellow prisoner), or with certain weapons, particularly a gun. The specific criteria for first degree murder are established by statute in each state and by the United States Code in federal prosecutions. It is distinguished from second degree murder in which premeditation is usually absent, and from manslaughter which lacks premeditation and suggests that at most there was intent to harm rather than to kill

By putting a loaded gun in his pocket before he left the house, he was planning to kill. There is no defense to that fact because there is no other reason for carrying a gun.

Granted that the use of the gun could be in self defense, we already know that was not true in this case. He accosted a kid who was walking down the street. By his own admission, he armed himself and then he went hunting.

He's guilty of first degree murder.

And, he's gonna get a lot fatter because he will never again be safe in public or in prison. He brought that on himself and deserves no sympathy.

Prolly been using his donations to pork out on lobster and caviar.

Because, according to the racists, being a couch potato is punishment enough for murder.

Deliberate?

Looks like he just really put on the pounds. His face is even extra wide.

Man.

So has O.J. Simpson...is his weight gain deliberate?
why the Zimmerman case is still in the news when it's a frikken LOCAL MATTER is beyond me...
leave it to the media to stir up crap in this country

Yes..Martin was like "Bruce Lee".

That's why he was screaming for help.

If you proved that Martin was the one screaming for help, your expertise is needed in Florida because those experts can't.

Zimmerman didn't think it was Zimmerman.

:eusa_hand:

I don't know where you got that from; however, Martin's own father original said the voice crying for help was not his son's. Here's a link:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEBgTkJXzQ0]Trayvon's Murder: Father Says Voice's Not Trayvon's - YouTube[/ame]

I may not be the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but in my experience the guy on top, the guy throwing the punches, is not the one calling for help. It is the defenseless guy on the bottom, the one being pummeled, that is pleading for help. There is at least one eye witness who testified that Martin was on top and Zimmerman was on the bottom. Further, the only injuries to Martin other than the gun shot were to his knuckles (from punching Zimmerman ???); whereas Zimmerman did sustain injuries to his face and head.

At any rate, the link I provided (and there are others) showed that Martin's own father first said the voice calling for help was not that of his son. That means it had to be Zimmerman's voice, and this is consistent with all the other evidence.

It is strange how the media ignored Trayvon's father's original statement where he denies it is his son's voice, and the takes the father's revised statement that it was his sons' voice as truth.

This always happens to people under house arrest. He's been confined to his home for over a year. He can't go for a walk, play any sport. He's led an extreme sedentary life with nothing to do but sit around and watch tv. Weight gain and the effects of inactivity is part of the punishment.

The poor thing.

Why are they even bothering with a trial?

His crime is that he didn't let Martin kill him. The media is still scared shitless of using any picture of that punk ass except the one where he was 12.

That was the initial problem, wasn't it?

Deliberate?

Man.

why the Zimmerman case is still in the news when it's a frikken LOCAL MATTER is beyond me...

Maybe FOX can say that O.J. has been punished enough too.

I don't think so, and I don't think it helps him.

You see a very large man and a picture of a dead kid who looks pretty skinny, you are a LOT less inclined to beleive he had to use deadly force to protect himself.

You tend to get fat when you're forced to hide inside your house to get away from all the race card playing haters like you, JoeB.

If you proved that Martin was the one screaming for help, your expertise is needed in Florida because those experts can't.

Zimmerman didn't think it was Zimmerman.

:eusa_hand:

I don't know where you got that from; however, Martin's own father original said the voice crying for help was not his son's. Here's a link:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEBgTkJXzQ0]Trayvon's Murder: Father Says Voice's Not Trayvon's - YouTube[/ame]

I may not be the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but in my experience the guy on top, the guy throwing the punches, is not the one calling for help. It is the defenseless guy on the bottom, the one being pummeled, that is pleading for help. There is at least one eye witness who testified that Martin was on top and Zimmerman was on the bottom. Further, the only injuries to Martin other than the gun shot were to his knuckles (from punching Zimmerman ???); whereas Zimmerman did sustain injuries to his face and head.

At any rate, the link I provided (and there are others) showed that Martin's own father first said the voice calling for help was not that of his son. That means it had to be Zimmerman's voice, and this is consistent with all the other evidence.

It is strange how the media ignored Trayvon's father's original statement where he denies it is his son's voice, and the takes the father's revised statement that it was his sons' voice as truth.

Well maybe Trayvvon's father was still in shock about his son's death, which by the way, was reported to him way after his son died. That little fact seems to escape you folks.

And you have Martin's autopsy..I suppose, showing injuries to his hands, right?

In any case.

If the defense can keep the voice recognition testimony out, they might be able to rely on statements that Zimmerman gave earlier,” Coffey said. “One thing is undeniable: George Zimmerman killed an unarmed man. From the jury perspective, they will want to hear why he killed that unarmed man.”

During Zimmerman’s Feb. 29 interview with police, detectives played the 911 call for him. At that time, just three days after the shooting, the call was yet to be examined by the FBI and other forensic analysts and police thought the screams for help were Zimmerman’s.

“You hear that voice in the background?” Chris Serino, the lead Sanford Police Department investigator, asked, according to a recording of the interview. “That’s you. Are you hearing yourself?”

“That doesn’t even sound like me,” Zimmerman said.

Trayvon Martin Shooting Screams Disputed Before Trial - Bloomberg Law

The poor thing.

Why are they even bothering with a trial?

His crime is that he didn't let Martin kill him. The media is still scared shitless of using any picture of that punk ass except the one where he was 12.

Yes, the one that was referenced by Obama, relative to "looking like his son...lol." Surprised that comment influenced the decision of FNC to go PC and not to use the up-to-date correct picture of the 6'3" Trayvon. :confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KQc_L0MCds]Obama: 'If I had a son, he would look like' Trayvon Martin (Video) - YouTube[/ame]

i agree.. his son the gang banger wanna be thug.

This always happens to people under house arrest. He's been confined to his home for over a year. He can't go for a walk, play any sport. He's led an extreme sedentary life with nothing to do but sit around and watch tv. Weight gain and the effects of inactivity is part of the punishment.

zimmerman-plus-110.jpg

He could have purchased an excercise bicycle or a treadmill. :boohoo:

Weight gain and inactivity are part of the punishment? For murder? Hardly. That is what half of America is doing already.

I imagine he is not that bothered being housebound, but I see this guy as a total wuss. He is probably fretting himself no end over fear of going to jail. He never would have followed Trayvon on foot if he didn't have that gun with him. He's not the type to confront someone unless he's got a leathal weapon to back himself up. He killed an innocent kid, an average teenager, and now he is terrified of going to jail and having to face the real gangbangers, and he won't have his gun to back himself up. Boo hoo.

Last edited:
Deliberate?

Man.

Maybe FOX can say that O.J. has been punished enough too.

OJ is an old guy now. And a former football player. Old people tend to put on weight, as do former football players. Nothing surprising in that. Of course, there is most likely an element of depression and unhappiness. He must be depressed and unhappy to end up in jail, though he deserves it.

Just think if Zimm had done what the police told him to do. He would still be free, and the dead guy would still be alive.

Forum List

Back