Zelenskyy addresses European Parliament with impassioned plea

Did he brag about getting all his fellow Jews out of the country and then forcing all other males to stay?

And why do women get to flee? What happened to gender equality? Isn’t it bigoted to even label people as “male”?

What do you mean he allowed all the Jewish males to leave??? Are you effin kidding me? Well I see the mainstream media buried that one.

What do you mean he allowed all the Jewish males to leave??? Are you effin kidding me? Well I see the mainstream media buried that one.
7B183A36-4D3E-4E4F-89DE-FDBBCED69769.jpeg

We all recall trump withholding military aid to Ukraine. Now he is giving putin complements and adoration for his mad man antics.
The very definition of a high crime.

Impeachment as a process no longer exists. The democracies we helped create have passed us by, in some respects.

If I was a euro, I'd be helping the Ukraine any way possible because you are next.

If a No Fly zone is enacted, that would mean confronting and possibly shooting down Russian jets. That would quickly become NATO vs Russia.

I may be getting extreme with this thought, but unless the Russian people rein Putin in, we will eventually see a conflict of NATO vs Russia. That would be WWIII.

Then all cards are off the table. Putin thought taking Ukraine was going to be easy. He is just beginning to see how much he and his countrymen are going to suffer due to his aggression.

Putin is a Liar and is becoming a Monster on the order of Stalin and Hitler.
Biden has said there won't be a no fly zone.

Forum List

Back