Zelenskyy addresses European Parliament with impassioned plea

I understand that part and the World need them to either get out of the way or be ready for what is coming…

China is the true threat in this scenario because they have no issue with killing billions or even eliminating humanity if they know they will lose, so Russia and China are very dangerous, so how does the World get China away from Russia?
I think you have to start with the Russian people.... There is definitely an opening there.
Sanctioning Russia and making its population suffer is the wrong way to go it's playing right into Putin's hands.

If a No Fly zone is enacted, that would mean confronting and possibly shooting down Russian jets. That would quickly become NATO vs Russia.

I may be getting extreme with this thought, but unless the Russian people rein Putin in, we will eventually see a conflict of NATO vs Russia. That would be WWIII.

Then all cards are off the table. Putin thought taking Ukraine was going to be easy. He is just beginning to see how much he and his countrymen are going to suffer due to his aggression.

Putin is a Liar and is becoming a Monster on the order of Stalin and Hitler.

So what's your view on that. If asked do we enforce a No Fly Zone or not?

If so, under what conditions?

Nowhere near the level of Hitler and Stalin would have executed this idiot!
When the 40 mile long Russian convoy marches into Kyiv, many will die on both sides. Putin is trying his best to be remembered in history on the level of the greatest killers of all time.

I think you have to start with the Russian people.... There is definitely an opening there.
Sanctioning Russia and making its population suffer is the wrong way to go it's playing right into Putin's hands.
Yes it is playing into his hands but some sort of punishment must be done.

Personally I believe making unrest in a country like China and Russia do over here would be a better move but that is not the route chosen, so we are here and now and we must get China to stop propping up Russia!

China did not want Putin to invade Ukraine. They are a "sunny day ally" with Russia. China is only worried about it's own borders and keeping it's own people under control.

If Putin's irrational actions begin to hurt China, they will drop him like a hot rock. I think that time is coming.
Don't be too sure about that...
While you are absolutely right that China is 100% out for China at all times... Keeping Putin as an ally gives them greater leverage when it comes to grabbing Taiwan.

When the 40 mile long Russian convoy marches into Kyiv, many will die on both sides. Putin is trying his best to be remembered in history on the level of the greatest killers of all time.
You left out Japan and Cambodia on that list…

Best way to end this is to kill Pootin and leave his dead body in the middle of Moscow with a note saying we are tired of repeating history!

It looks more to me like a siege Force. What he really wants is for Zelensky to come sit at the table... Like that stupid ass should have done a month ago.

Instead he wanted to become some perverted version of the Ukrainian Rambo. It wouldn't have been too difficult to turn the armed forces against their own leader if Zelensky showed a benevolent face and concern for the humans under his charge. He's a complete jackass not a brave man or a hero. Only reason a man fights like that is to protect things that he shouldn't have in the first place.

So what's your view on that. If asked do we enforce a No Fly Zone or not?

If so, under what conditions?
The US cannot unilaterally enforce a No Fly Zone. NATO is not willing to enforce a NFZ. The best we can hope is a NFZ be negotiated between Russia and Ukraine. But that train is quickly leaving the station. Putin sees blood in the water as his forces near Kyiv.

The US cannot unilaterally enforce a No Fly Zone. NATO is not willing to enforce a NFZ. The best we can hope is a NFZ be negotiated between Russia and Ukraine. But that train is quickly leaving the station. Putin sees blood in the water as his forces near Kyiv.

You don't negotiate a no fly zone, you impose it. It would be a NATO operation with UN sanction.

The left seems to be pretty gung ho about all this, just wondering if you support putting our asses on the line if asked, or are you just puffing up and preening.

Zelensky is also a war criminal. He could have spared all the suffering and death early on. Yes so could Putin have done the same. It demonstrates however that Zelensky's interests arr not with the Ukrainian people they're with keeping the established NATO puppet government standing despite all the suffering of the people there. That is not a patriot.... That is a snake. Snake on the take.... You can be sure of that.

I don't see why not. A UN resolution would handle the legal niceties, and as Russia is a party to the dispute, they couldn't veto a Security Council resolution against them.
Yes they could.

There's no UN Security Council rule that says they couldn't.

You don't negotiate a no fly zone, you impose it. It would be a NATO operation with UN sanction.

The left seems to be pretty gung ho about all this, just wondering if you support putting our asses on the line if asked, or are you just puffing up and preening.
Wow! You sound pretty pro-Putin. Not much sense arguing with you.

I do know that Zenlenskyy is showing the world what a monster Putin is. Yes, Ukraine could go to the UN and negotiate for a NFZ. But they do not have the upper hand right now. No one is just going to step in and say we are enforcing a NFZ.

The longer this attack goes on, the more Putin will become a Pariah in the world.

The misinformation from Putin is in all of our social media platforms, including this one.

Zelenskyy will be Man of the Year!

Putin will be Monster of the Year!

Did he brag about getting all his fellow Jews out of the country and then forcing all other males to stay?

And why do women get to flee? What happened to gender equality? Isn’t it bigoted to even label people as “male”?

I don't see why not. A UN resolution would handle the legal niceties, and as Russia is a party to the dispute, they couldn't veto a Security Council resolution against them.
What you are saying makes perfect sense but unfortunately that is not the way the UN charter works..... There is a very good reason for that.

Wow! You sound pretty pro-Putin. Not much sense arguing with you.

I do know that Zenlenskyy is showing the world what a monster Putin is. Yes, Ukraine could go to the UN and negotiate for a NFZ. But they do not have the upper hand right now. No one is just going to step in and say we are enforcing a NFZ.

The longer this attack goes on, the more Putin will become a Pariah in the world.

No, I sound like I know what the fuck I am talking about.

So your gung ho behavior has a limit, good to know.

Forum List

Back