JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Zelenskyy will be Man of the Year!

Putin will be Monster of the Year!

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Hitler was man of the year once, so ya know but all joking aside I hope the Ukraine win this war and defeat Russia soundly…
This is David vs Goliath....Ukraine will not win....but neither will Putin....long term. God Help the Ukrainian People.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
This is David vs Goliath....Ukraine will not win....but neither will Putin....long term. God Help the Ukrainian People.
I believe they can win but the cost will be severe for all sides and the question is what will Pootin do if he loses?

See the Ukrainian people need to do what the former Soviets did when Hitler invaded Russia and that is let the Russians come into Kyiv and blow all roads that will let the convoy escape and then blow the city killing as many Russians as possible…

Now the question will be if Pootin want to send more troops to their death and blow each and every city in the same fashion if possible letting Pootin know the Ukraine will be a graveyard before it falls to Russia again!

What happens if he asks for direct intervention by NATO? What about just a no fly zone? (He hasn't asked I don't think, but people in his government have).

If he was any kind of a real man he would have sued for peace ....eat crow for now... Then go through the Russian and European court systems. Putin is a strong man in Russia but he doesn't win every battle there. There is an opposition party and he has enemies.

There was absolutely no need for him to put his people through this horror. Why do I suspect that his NATO contacts were in a hurry to see what their weapons would do against Russian infantry and tanks? Both NATO and the Ukrainian president have used the Ukrainian people as live guinea pigs for a proxy battle.

Whatever Putin is guilty of NATO and Zelensky are doubly guilty of.

What happens if he asks for direct intervention by NATO? What about just a no fly zone? (He hasn't asked I don't think, but people in his government have).
Can we impose one seeing the Ukraine is not a member of NATO or the E.U.?

People should realize if the Ukraine does fall then Finland and Poland are next, so we better brace ourselves for a World War because it is coming…

When China enters is when we better get with reality and understand the end game scenario could happen…

People should realize if the Ukraine does fall then Finland and Poland are next, so we better brace ourselves for a World War because it is coming…

When China enters is when we better get with reality and understand the end game scenario could happen…

I don't see why not. A UN resolution would handle the legal niceties, and as Russia is a party to the dispute, they couldn't veto a Security Council resolution against them.

Irrelevant......
After all......

Biden , and the collective Left has

"Made America (and the world) normal again"

All is good because Trump is not President.
(never mind that the nation is a disaster, people are dying and we are on the brink of global nuclear holocaust.)

Let's focus on eradicating the 2nd Ameenment, global warming and LGBTQ rights instead. Yeah, that's where we should focus right now.

China Is in right now....
They are propping up the ruble.

China Is in right now....
They are propping up the ruble.
I understand that part and the World need them to either get out of the way or be ready for what is coming…

China is the true threat in this scenario because they have no issue with killing billions or even eliminating humanity if they know they will lose, so Russia and China are very dangerous, so how does the World get China away from Russia?

Meh,
No one believes that.
The world has never been better.(according to the collective Left)....because TRUMP is not in office :spinner:

If a No Fly zone is enacted, that would mean confronting and possibly shooting down Russian jets. That would quickly become NATO vs Russia.

I may be getting extreme with this thought, but unless the Russian people rein Putin in, we will eventually see a conflict of NATO vs Russia. That would be WWIII.

Then all cards are off the table. Putin thought taking Ukraine was going to be easy. He is just beginning to see how much he and his countrymen are going to suffer due to his aggression.

Putin is a Liar and is becoming a Monster on the order of Stalin and Hitler.

If a No Fly zone is enacted, that would mean confronting and possibly shooting down Russian jets. That would quickly become NATO vs Russia.

I may be getting extreme with this thought, but unless the Russian people rein Putin in, we will eventually see a conflict of NATO vs Russia. That would be WWIII.

Then all cards are off the table. Putin thought taking Ukraine was going to be easy. He is just beginning to see how much he and his countrymen are going to suffer due to his aggression.

Putin is a Liar and is becoming a Monster on the order of Stalin and Hitler.
Nowhere near the level of Hitler and Stalin would have executed this idiot!

Meh,
No one believes that.
The world has never been better.(according to the collective Left)....because TRUMP is not in office :spinner:
China did not want Putin to invade Ukraine. They are a "sunny day ally" with Russia. China is only worried about it's own borders and keeping it's own people under control.

If Putin's irrational actions begin to hurt China, they will drop him like a hot rock. I think that time is coming.

Forum List

Back