Zelensky has proven himself a true leader

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
He could have run away. he was offered a chance to evacuate but he stayed in Kiev with his people and will stay to the end. That is a leader. How many politicians have that kind of courage? Zelensky would rather die than live on his knees. He is true leader because he stayed and set the example.

Last edited:
He could have run away. he was offered a chance to evacuate but he stayed in Kiev with his people and will stay to the end. That is a leader. How many politicians have that kind of courage? Zelensky would rather die than live on his knees. He is true leader because he stayed and set the example.
Genuine leadership ability is as rare as hen's teeth. It seems Ukraine lucked out in that respect. You should know most of this board wants him dead for not caving in to Putin.

Genuine leadership ability is as rare as hen's teeth. It seems Ukraine lucked out in that respect. You should know most of this board wants him dead for not caving in to Putin.
It is not rare in general, just to most of the political class in America these days, except for negative leadership for their little tribes, nothing that requires courage or character.

This one runs away from questions... one can imagine what he would do in combat.

biden nutshell.jpg

It's probably best he dodged the draft 6 times with "childhood asthma".

I don't know about true leader ... all we know is that he is doing very well! :04:

I mean, Zelensky's billion bank account, and a mansion in Miami for $34 million, plus jewelry worth a total of 5.6 million rubles........not bad huh?

Ukrainian Rada says Zelensky has more than a billion dollars in his assets​

I don't know about true leader ... all we know is that he is doing very well! :04:

I mean, Zelensky's billion bank account, and a mansion in Miami for $34 million, plus jewelry worth a total of 5.6 million rubles........not bad huh?

Why spread this garbage? The article you linked as proof that Zelensky is corrupt is run by a man that is on the sanctions list because he spreads propaganda on behalf of Putin:

Constantine Knyrik

Constantine Knyrik head of News Front agency Tel: +7 (978) 841-31-70 +7 (926) 318-10-42 +38 (095)101-01-93 [email protected] Konstantin Knyrik | VK Log into Facebook Artem Dubovik journalist Address: 295034, Russia, NewsFront, 57 Strelkovaya street, Crimea “News Front” Agency...
en.news-front.info
en.news-front.info

"List of people and organisations blacklisted by UK, US and EU"

"Konstantin Knyrik
Runs MediaGroup News Front Ltd, a news website registered in the illegally annexed Crimean peninsula, Knyrik is also chief of the Crimean division of the pro-Kremlin Rodina party
."

Don‘t you ever stop being a Putin tool?

Zelensky is worth a meager 1.5 million dollars.

Vlad Putin is estimated to have stolen $200,000,000,000 from the Russian people.

Get over your fantasy relationship with Putin and come back to reality.

Why spread this garbage? The article you linked as proof that Zelensky is corrupt is run by a man that is on the sanctions list because he spreads propaganda on behalf of Putin:

Constantine Knyrik

Constantine Knyrik head of News Front agency Tel: +7 (978) 841-31-70 +7 (926) 318-10-42 +38 (095)101-01-93 [email protected] Konstantin Knyrik | VK Log into Facebook Artem Dubovik journalist Address: 295034, Russia, NewsFront, 57 Strelkovaya street, Crimea “News Front” Agency...
en.news-front.info
en.news-front.info

"List of people and organisations blacklisted by UK, US and EU"

"Konstantin Knyrik
Runs MediaGroup News Front Ltd, a news website registered in the illegally annexed Crimean peninsula, Knyrik is also chief of the Crimean division of the pro-Kremlin Rodina party."

Didn't you know that the Ukrainian government, not the people, is one of the most corrupt governments in the world if not the most corrupt, so IMO it wouldn't be a stretch to doubt the honesty of their leaders.

Not a stretch at all.

An article from the Guardian 2015.....but there are thousands of articles like this.

Welcome to Ukraine, the most corrupt nation in Europe​

Corruption in Ukraine---- from WikipediA.​

Not Verhovna Rada says, idiot. But one of the MPs who never hid his pro-Russia positions and maybe now is somewhere with his new buddies.

Yes, it is rare these days in the political class.

Particularly when a very painful death is almost a given here. Zelensky basically signed his own death warrant to inspire his people. I would not bet 1 penny to 1000 bucks that any US politician would do the same. Not one.

Didn't you know that the Ukrainian government, not the people, is one of the most corrupt governments in the world if not the most corrupt, so IMO it wouldn't be a stretch to doubt the honesty of their leaders.

Not a stretch at all.

An article from the Guardian 2015.....but there are thousands of articles like this.

Welcome to Ukraine, the most corrupt nation in Europe​

Corruption in Ukraine---- from WikipediA.​

You really should do a little more research before sharing Putin propaganda.

Ukrainians are fed-up with corruption which led to the Orange Revolution and even to the election Zelensky. Again, rather than spreading Putin propaganda you might want to look at how Zelensky has been trying to reign in this problem:

Ukrainians are anxious to rid Ukraine of this problem and any delay is viewed with suspicion. Zelensky has been criticized because progress is slow.

Still making up shit because Biden allowed Putin to Invade....still trying to blame others for the dems weakness and their constant helping of the bad guys in the world.

Why did he not run away when he had the chance? most politicians would have. Rich man or not he is true leader. Not your typical politician.

On 9-11 Mayor Giuliani stood at Ground Zero with the Chief of Police on one elbow and the Chief of fire on the other, and the head of Emergency Management.

Giuliani was hailed as a brave man for heading towards danger instead of away from it.

We claim Cops are heroes for heading towards the sound of gunfire. I can tell you from personal experience the sound of a bullet zipping by is distinctive and unsettling. I can also tell you from personal experience that having explosive things falling around you is not pleasant.

It isn’t a sense of heroism that drives people forward in such situations. But Duty. We should all respect that.

Forum List

Back