If You're A Putin Lover

I sure hope you will be able to live with yourself if we go into World War III.
you really need to check out that video i sent you.Putin is not the bad guy.NATO is.
Putin is not the bad guy as the CIA controlled media is painting him out to be.

most here at this site even trump supporters,are falling for the propaganda of the CIA media that Putin is invading when it is NATO doing all the invading as always.

Last edited:
you really need to check out that video i sent you.Putin is not he bad guy.NATO is.

I will as soon as I get on my laptop, but I'm finding that a really tough time believing at the moment.

you really need to check out that video i sent you.Putin is not he bad guy.NATO is.
1646176322117.jpg

I will as soon as I get on my laptop, but I'm finding that a really tough time believing at the moment.
it is the CIA controlled media painting him out as the bad guy.whatever they say the opposite is the case.NATO part of the deep state,is always starting wars which is the case again as always>putin is just figthing back not taking their shit from them defending his homeland..Most here dont realise this.

it is the CIA controlled media painting him out as the bad guy.whatever they say the opposite is the case.NATO part of the deep state,is always starting wars which is the case again as always>putin is just figthing back not taking their shit from them defending his homeland..Most here dont realise this.

Umm,.. no offense or anything, but Putin is not Trump. Trump played him like a fiddle. He was never actually his friend.

you got to go back and check what i told you in pm messages. what most people here think putin is doing is not true.its all explained in that video/ Relative Ethics is one of the rare few here that understand all this.HE has done his homework.:thup:

far too many people here have fallen for what the CIA controlled media is telling them instead of listening to the objective alternative media.

Last edited:
I'm finishing up with dessert, but I can't guarantee my opinion will change.

The media focus on Ukraine is meant to divert people's attention away from our real enemy China.

Although I will not argue with you that China's probably just as deadly as Russia, I wouldn't say that either country is more dangerous than the other one.

LA RAM FAN, I could not get through the video in your PM. I just don't believe a word of it. If you want to go ahead and post it and leave it up for debate it's completely up to you.

Did it ever occur to you that the CIA controlled media wants you to pick a side, and you're doing just that? I thought that you knew that the Hegelian Dialectic is their M.O. It has been that way for a very long time. Don't fall for it.

Everything is not always "good guy" vs "bad guy."

Last edited:
Did it ever occur to you that the CIA controlled media wants you to pick a side, and you're doing just that? I thought that you knew that the Hegelian Dialectic is their M.O. It has been that way for a very long time. Don't fall for it.

Everything is not always "good guy" vs "bad guy."
There is no such thing as Good Guy vs Bad Guy and we are all bad guys but the question is which bad guy can convince you they are the least bad of the bad…

Does that make any sense at all?

There is no such thing as Good Guy vs Bad Guy and we are all bad guys but the question is which bad guy can convince you they are the least bad of the bad…

Does that make any sense at all?

Yes, we agree, but why take ANY part of a shit sandwich? That's what the power-that-shouldn't-be want us to do, they do it all the time. For example it's what they do every 4 years here in the US.

Forum List

Back