Zelensky refusing to surrender is causing deaths of Ukrainian people

Pres. Zelensky inability to face the facts and gracefully surrender is causing the deaths of innocent Ukrainian people for no reason except his inflated narcissistic ego. ...
NO. Get it right, traitor. Putin's misguided military mission is causing the deaths of innocent Ukrainian people for no reason except Putin's own inflated narcissistic ego.
Putin should stop and withdraw all his forces to the border!

No, the Russians illegally invading a neighboring country is causing innocent civilian deaths......... Oops........
The Russians include Great Russians (Russia), Little Russians (Ukraine) and White Russians (Belarus).

Sadly USA involves itself where it does not belong.

Pres. Zelensky inability to face the facts and gracefully surrender is causing the deaths of innocent Ukrainian people for no reason except his inflated narcissistic ego. ...
How about we send a contingent of ICE to whatever pigsty you live in and deport your ass. If that were to happen would you just surrender or would you fight back? I have the feeling that you choose to fight back, the same response you want to deny Zaleski. You are a low-life piece of human garbage. Get the hell out of my country, you are not needed, you are not wanted.

Sadly, I was considering this situation last night. If and only if he knows all is lost, he has to consider this. They are having talks again tomorrow, so hopefully peace or at least a ceasefire can occur.

Ultimately, the longer a war wages on, the more people die. Including citizens. At some point, all wars ends with, it's a matter of how and when. Seeing untrained citizens being fired on by planes and tanks is tough to see. If it becomes exclusively urban war however, this war changes.

How people will eat and how long they can go without their loved ones makes this particularly challenging. If these citizens don't have a chain of command, how will they know when it's over? They either destroy the invaders, they themselves surrender, or, their government surrenders.

The leader should take the pulse of his nation. They will let him know if they want to surrender. Surely some will NEVER want to surrender, even after Japan was hit with two nukes this was true. However, if Russia just walks in, that will be the final nail.

I think they are far away from this point at present, but, I'm not on the ground, I'm just the consumer of the fog of war.

Last edited:
The Russians include Great Russians (Russia), Little Russians (Ukraine) and White Russians (Belarus).

Sadly USA involves itself where it does not belong.
Yeah? So? Just about every nation on this planet has condemned Putin and Russia for their illegal invasion and you're concerned about America sticking it's nose in where it doesn't belong? Your opinion noted and filed.

iu

Last edited:
Sadly, I was considering this situation last night. If and only if he knows all is lost, he has to consider this. They are having talks again tomorrow, so hopefully peace or at least a ceasefire can occur.

Ultimately, the longer a war wages on, the more people die. Including citizens. At some point, all wars ends with, it's a matter of how and when. Seeing untrained citizens being fired on by planes and tanks is tough to see. If it becomes exclusively urban war however, this war changes.

How people will eat and how long they can go without their loved ones makes this particularly challenging. If these citizens don't have a chain of command, how will they know when it's over? They either destroy the invaders, they themselves surrender, or, their government surrenders.
GIVE ME FREEDOM OR GIVE ME DEATH!!

Surrender is the coward’s path. Zelensky has the courage to stand up with his people and fight. The fact that he had to order many of the males in his nation to stay and fight is the disappointing issue.

Zelensky's strategy is to psyche up the Ukrainian people with Churchillian style hyperbolic speeches to fight and bravely die for the glory of Ukraine.
Then use the increasing death toll numbers as evidence that Ukraine is a victim of a genocidal war.

They may still be victorious, but it would have to require some time. How long and how successful will newly trained citizens be over this duration? Will the sanctions impact Putin and his grip on power?

There is still so much to follow. I just pray we don't see WWIII. Also, NATO MUST be steadfast beyond Ukraines borders.

Last edited:
Every war has innocent casualties and catastrophic destruction. If countries would just step aside and let other countries take over, the whole world would be ruled by tyrants. It's the reason Ukraine fights Russia and it's the reason the US fights todays Democrat party.

Forum List

Back