Your Steak Is Getting Cheaper at the Supermarket

Retard. You made a statement. That's hardly proof. Prove it. Prove that only the editorials are right-wing and the rest is liberal. Go.
Fuck off. You've already been destroyed in this thread.

Anyone with two brain cells knows that WSJ is NOT right-wing, period.

When the cost of living in this country returns to pre-Biden levels, then you can speak about how it is getting easier for Americans.

Stop making statements that you cannot back up.

Actually there are better ones.
The Wife pays $7 bucks a dozen for em and there's a big difference.
I'd have to ask Her what brand they are.

Well, "better" is pretty subjective when it comes to an egg.

I know I can go to the farmer's market at the St. Augustine Amphitheater and buy eggs, from practically right under the chicken, for five bucks a dozen...

Well, "better" is pretty subjective when it comes to an egg.

I know I can go to the farmer's market at the St. Augustine Amphitheater and buy eggs, from practically right under the chicken, for five bucks a dozen...

I can as well but the drive is a bit to much for eggs.
They sell yard birds as well that taste like chicken should taste like but again The drive aint worth it.
I hit em when I go to the lease though.

Our usual 30 day dry aged ribeyes went from $28 buck a piece to $35 bucks.
I said somewhere else that Wegmans took the crab meat OUT OF the display and put it behind the customer service desk. Because, they said when my husband finally found it, people were stealing all the little cans. And it was $28 for 8 oz., and it was from INDONESIA. (This is Maryland, supposedly Blue Crab Country.) So they made up ready-to-cook crab cakes, four for $32, and I did buy a package, and they were very good, I will say for them.

No, somebody wants to convince me that Biden is bringing food prices down, darn, they are going to have to work a lot harder when we can see in front of our eyes everything doubling in price since June, I can tell you.

Last edited:
I do not. I want the farmers and ranchers to prosper, raise their beef, and sell it to us without inflation and government regulation. I want China and Gates to stop buying our farms....
Good for you. Why didn't your orange douche bag get it done?

At one time, your side controlled the Senate, House, and the presidency, and yet... you let China buy your farms? Tsk...tsk.

Fuck off. You've already been destroyed in this thread.

Anyone with two brain cells knows that WSJ is NOT right-wing, period.

When the cost of living in this country returns to pre-Biden levels, then you can speak about how it is getting easier for Americans.

Stop making statements that you cannot back up.
LOL In other words, you couldn't prove that WSJ is liberal? Don't feel too bad. Retards can never prove their bluster. :itsok:

Bozo Biden controls the Senate, House, and the presidency, and yet is still letting China buy our farms.
When is he going to put a stop to it?
The same question to you, retard. Why didn't your orange douche bag come through for you?

No wall. No repeal of Obamacare. No preventing China from buying our farms and yet... it is Biden's fault? :auiqs.jpg:

The same question to you, retard. Why didn't your orange douche bag come through for you?
No preventing China from buying our farms and yet... it is Biden's fault?
Trump is past history and hasn't been in office for 2 years.
Let's talk about stumbling Biden who is in the White House right now.
What is he going to do about China buying our farms? ... :dunno:

Trump is past history and hasn't been in office for 2 years.
Let's talk about stumbling Biden who is in the White House right now.
What is he going to do about China buying our farms? ... :dunno:
In other words, your orange douchebag couldn't come through? No wonder you retards are always so mad. Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

Forum List

Back