Gas Prices Pause Weeks of Declines

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020

Gas Prices Pause Weeks of Declines​

By Hardika Singh

1 CENT
That’s how much the national average for a regular gallon of gasoline rose by on Monday, according to GasBuddy. The gain sent average prices to $3.93 a gallon and put gas on track to break a nine-week streak of daily declines.

Lower crude-oil prices and a slowdown in driving have pulled gas prices back from records of above $5. That has given some relief at the pump to consumers, who have been struggling this year with higher prices for everything from gas to milk and eggs.

Wow. A full 5c? Gasp!!!

Should we start impeachment proceedings against Biden?
It brings the total to $5.78 per gal asshole....$160.00 to fill up my truck so yes we should impeach biden for being sold out to china..... and ruining the good Trump did....

It brings the total to $5.78 per gal asshole....$160.00 to fill up my truck so yes we should impeach biden for being sold out to china..... and ruining the good Trump did....
LOL. You buy a gas guzzler and you blame Biden!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Do you guys accept blame for anything? Gas prices have generally come down. Did you praise him when it did? But you want to blame him when it goes up by 5c? LOL

Just like back under Obama I am seeing young people put 10 and 20 bucks in their tanks hoping it will get them to work another day... you Trump haters should be flogged in the town square for what you have done.....

I paid $5.23 this morning in Summerland. That is less than I've paid in a while. Down 2 whole cents from last week.

Do you guys accept blame for anything? Gas prices have generally come down. Did you praise him when it did? But you want to blame him when it goes up by 5c? LOL
I bought my truck when gas was $2.00 a gal jackass... and I needed it for my work and building my home when I bought that truck... and yes Biden is to blame for every cent... biden and fools like you....

Just like back under Obama I am seeing young people put 10 and 20 bucks in their tanks hoping it will get them to work another day... you Trump haters should be flogged in the town square for what you have done.....
Trump destroyed production in 2020 and it went negative.

Diesel fuel is $1.00 more than gasoline around my parts.

How much is diesel?

How much is home heating oil?

How much is natural gas?

How much is propane?

Here ya go. Started you off. Now your turn. Do some research and let us know.

I bought my truck when gas was $2.00 a gal jackass... and I needed it for my work and building my home when I bought that truck... and yes Biden is to blame for every cent... biden and fools like you....
So, when prices go down, do you give Biden credit? Of course not. You will claim market forces are at work.

Well, the same applies when the prices go up. Same answer as before. Stop buying gas guzzlers.

Labor day hike is coming and will snuff all of that out....

Let us know when the prices are back to the levels of 20 Jan '21.

IOW, don't break my leg, then hand me a crutch, and pat me on the head condescendigly and tell me how lucky I am to have you around to "help".

So, when prices go down, do you give Biden credit? Of course not. You will claim market forces are at work.

Well, the same applies when the prices go up. Same answer as before. Stop buying gas guzzlers.
If biden took action to bring prices down and they went down I would give him credit... but he doesn't do anything to cut prices effectively... because he wants prices high to fuel his green agenda... you know that because you are in favor of the policy to make fossil fuels costly enough to move folks into EV's busses and bikes too.... so why are you playing dumb?... we aren't stupid greenie....

Let us know when the prices are back to the levels of 20 Jan '21.

IOW, don't break my leg, then hand me a crutch, and pat me on the head condescendigly and tell me how lucky I am to have you around to "help".
Elect Trump and he will ruin the economy so bad just as he did in 2020 when prices were very low.

How much is diesel?

How much is home heating oil?

How much is natural gas?

How much is propane?
New contract prices for NG is going to be a shocker for those that depend on it for heating/electrical generation. It was already at a eight year high.

It's expected to be some slight easing next year but it's still going to be 1/3 more expensive than when Tater was installed in the WH.......Weeeeeee!

Forum List

Back