Your Steak Is Getting Cheaper at the Supermarket

Awww... poor retard is upset that facts don't jive with his fantasy. ....Awww :itsok:

Lefties are so desperate to show some "good news", they'll jump on the most ridiculous shit, disregarding how meaningless it is to most Americans.

Especially the smart ones.

I like eggs that are fresh and have orange yolks from free range multi fed chickens... which mean they have a varied diet making their eggs taste better.... they cost more but they are worth it and I buy name brand chips... Americans work hard and deserve the best... you can bet biden doesn't eat $4 eggs...

I was staying at a friend's not long ago and she had eggs with those really orange yolks. They were really good, but kinda' weird, too...

I was staying at a friend's not long ago and she had eggs with those really orange yolks. They were really good, but kinda' weird, too...
Why were they weird?... ever had a duck egg?... yummy.... they are rich and great for baking....

Why were they weird?...

It was just the color that I was unaccustomed to. It was sooo "vivid" for lack of a better word.

And, yeah, they were freakin' delicious...

ever had a duck egg?... yummy.... they are rich and great for baking....

The only duck egg I've ever eaten was in Olangapo in the Philippines in 1984. I hate a balut.

I can assure you, "yummy" probably wouldn't be the first word you'd choose to use to describe them!

Last edited:
It was just the color that I was unaccustomed to. It was sooo "vivid" for lack of a better word.

And, yeah, they were freakin' delicious...

The ponly duck egg I've ever eaten was in Olangapo in the Philippines in 1984. I hate a balut.

I can assure you, "yummy" probably wouldn't be the first word you'd choose to use to describe them!
Well I was thinking about domestic duck eggs... but I had chicken eggs from a rancher in Afghanistan that were outstanding... he fed his chickens crab shells... where the hell he got crab shells I still can't figure out but that's what he told us....

LOL. The article is from WSJ. Not known to be liberal. Do you think, I made this stuff up?
You are aware that ONLY the editorial part of the WSJ is center-right? The rest of the paper pretty much left leaning.

You are aware that ONLY the editorial part of the WSJ is center-right? The rest of the paper pretty much left leaning.
Actually, retard. It's news. They are quoting numbers. But, hey, if you don't believe, prove them wrong. Go.

Actually, retard. It's news. They are quoting numbers. But, hey, if you don't believe, prove them wrong. Go.
Look you fucking moron. You made the claim that the WSJ was hardly a left-wing source.

I proved you wrong. Go be embarrassed and shut the fuck up.

Seriously, a paltry 0.7% price reduction isn't much to get excited about. .. :cuckoo:
Excited? No. Happy? Yes. I will be excited as prices come down more.

But that's the way I roll. I am happy when America is doing well. Unlike you retards who celebrate when Americans are hurting.

Look you fucking moron. You made the claim that the WSJ was hardly a left-wing source.

I proved you wrong. Go be embarrassed and shut the fuck up.
Retard. You made a statement. That's hardly proof. Prove it. Prove that only the editorials are right-wing and the rest is liberal. Go.

Beef is getting cheaper, bringing some economic relief to U.S. consumers.

Prices of beef, typically among the costliest grocery store purchases, are falling after more than a year of increases, as consumer demand softens for some cuts. Supplies are improving due to better staffing at meat plants, and supermarkets are offering more discounts on rib-eye, New York strip and other often-expensive products.

Retail beef prices fell 0.7% for the four-week period ended Aug. 7, compared with the same period a year ago, according to data from research firm Information Resources Inc. That decline came after beef prices fell 1% during the prior four-week period, which was the first monthly decline since June 2021. U.S. retail beef prices hadn't fallen for two straight months in over a year and a half, though they remain at historically high levels.

Prices for rib-eye and beef loin are down nearly 10% for the four weeks ended Aug. 7 compared with a year ago, while brisket decreased about 18%.

Howard Radziminsky, a retiree who lives in Scottsdale, Ariz., said he recently bought rib-eye for $5.97 a pound and New York strip steaks for $4.77 a pound. Mr. Radziminsky, who follows a protein-heavy diet and eats red meat five to six days a week, said he hadn’t seen rib-eye sell for under $6 a pound in a while.

“Promotional prices have come back to where they were two years ago,” he said. “I always eat red meat. I’m happy.”

Go try and buy some king crab legs that used to be 20 bucks a pound.
They're pushing $80 now.
Same with Red Snapper,we just paid $31.85 per pound when it was $15.00 bucks before your messiah took over.

Forum List

Back