Your Faith On Trial

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
We are living in perilous times. In the days ahead we can either lean upon our own understanding (and fall) or trust in God no matter what may come (and stand). The greater our faith, the greater our peace in times of trouble. The greater our suffering, the bigger our faith grows, if we can only continue to trust in God and believe that God is in full control. There is no triumph without the trial. We have been called to be overcomers but there must be something to overcome. For every trial we overcome, our faith increases. For every cliff hanger moment when Satan whispers, "Where is your God now?"....... There it is God is watching to see the reflection of His only begotten Son in us. Our trials are gifts, promotions, compliments.. it is as if God is saying, I already know this one will pass the test even as my servant Job did. Do your worst Satan because at the end of this thing? My servant will still be standing on the Rock (Jesus Christ).

Here is Mrs. Cowman's March 7th Devotional:

For even when we came into Macedonia, our body had no rest at all, but we were troubled in every way – struggles from the outside, fears from within
(2 Cor 7:5).

Why should God have to lead us thus, and allow the pressure to be so hard and constant? Well, in the first place, it shows His all-sufficient strength and grace much better than if we were exempt from pressure and trial. “The treasure is in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.”

It makes us more conscious of our dependence upon Him. God is constantly trying to teach us our dependence, and to hold us absolutely in His hand and hanging upon His care.

This was the place where Jesus Himself stood and where He wants us to stand, not with self-constituted strength, but with a hand ever leaning upon His, and a trust that dare not take one step alone. It teaches us trust.

There is no way of learning faith except by trial. It is God’s school of faith, and it is far better for us to learn to trust God than to enjoy life.

The lesson of faith once learned, is an everlasting acquisition and an eternal fortune made; and without trust even riches will leave us poor.
—Days of Heaven upon Earth

“Why must I weep when others sing?
’To test the deeps of suffering.’
Why must I work while others rest?
’To spend my strength at God’s request.’
Why must I lose while others gain?
’To understand defeat’s sharp pain.’
Why must this lot of life be mine
When that which fairer seems is thine?
’Because God knows what plans for me
Shall blossom in eternity.’”

Streams in the Desert - March 7

You struggle too much against the pricks, Jere.

Lean on the Lord and be Guided by Him.

We are living in perilous times. In the days ahead we can either lean upon our own understanding (and fall) or trust in God no matter what may come (and stand). The greater our faith, the greater our peace in times of trouble. The greater our suffering, the bigger our faith grows, if we can only continue to trust in God and believe that God is in full control. There is no triumph without the trial. We have been called to be overcomers but there must be something to overcome. For every trial we overcome, our faith increases. For every cliff hanger moment when Satan whispers, "Where is your God now?"....... There it is God is watching to see the reflection of His only begotten Son in us. Our trials are gifts, promotions, compliments.. it is as if God is saying, I already know this one will pass the test even as my servant Job did. Do your worst Satan because at the end of this thing? My servant will still be standing on the Rock (Jesus Christ).

For even when we came into Macedonia, our body had no rest at all, but we were troubled in every way – struggles from the outside, fears from within

Why should God have to lead us thus, and allow the pressure to be so hard and constant? Well, in the first place, it shows His all-sufficient strength and grace much better than if we were exempt from pressure and trial. “The treasure is in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.”

It makes us more conscious of our dependence upon Him. God is constantly trying to teach us our dependence, and to hold us absolutely in His hand and hanging upon His care.

This was the place where Jesus Himself stood and where He wants us to stand, not with self-constituted strength, but with a hand ever leaning upon His, and a trust that dare not take one step alone. It teaches us trust.

There is no way of learning faith except by trial. It is God’s school of faith, and it is far better for us to learn to trust God than to enjoy life.

The lesson of faith once learned, is an everlasting acquisition and an eternal fortune made; and without trust even riches will leave us poor.

http://www.christianbook.com/stream...780310607052/pd/607053?item_code=WW&p=1025023
Hey Jere, would you go to "google translate" and convert this from Russian to English?
Нет бога, кроме Бога. Мухаммад - посланник Бога

Hey Jere, would you go to "google translate" and convert this from Russian to English?
Is Muhammad your new prophet?

Tyre=rock
My servant will still be standing on the Rock (Jesus Christ).
So you admit now Jesus is the Prince and king of Tyre (the rock) hence
"Son of Perdition" (lucifer) of Ezekiel 28.

Ezekiel 28 warns that Lucifer (Jesus) would be a "Created Image"(icon) of a man, one that walked the Garden of Eden (ancient Persia) the place the Mithraic (man on cross) image did stem from.
In Ezekiel 28 We are told this fallen one would die by the hands of "The seas"(i.e. "Rome" in Bible era slang).
We are told this image would be fallaciously deemed perfect(sinless) until we saw the iniquities in these claims(information age exposes the iniquities in the stories) and that this son of *perdition(*meaning fall to the pit which the character did do 1 Peter 3:19, Acts 2:27) would be called the anointed(Christ) cherub(guardian in Hebrew= Nazarene)-Ezekiel 28:14-15.
We are warned of this first fallen messiah (Lucifer) idol all over the Bible.
The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
You must not bring any abominable idol into your house and come under the ban together with it.
You shall detest and abominate it for it is under the ban.
The rest talks about taking care not to make a covenant with the people who whore after their idol gods and sacrifice to it inviting them to do the same.
Metal idols
Leviticus 19:4
"`Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.
1 Kings 14:9
Isaiah 48:5
Isaiah 44:10
Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?
One of the things that G0D forbids is idols, worship using images gods or even of G0D himself (Exodus 20:4 and Leviticus 26:1). Man, as it is written, was created as an image of G0D (Genesis 1:27). And, so, worshipping a man as G0D is idolatry.
After all, G0D himself says that "G0D is not a man" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9).
In Isiah44;9 It states they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more. Isaiah44;13(notice it is 13) The carpenter(Who is that was Jesus not considered a carpenter) strecheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the fiqure of a man(JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it mat remain in the house(Maybe over your bed?) One more passage Isiah44;17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my god(forbidden JESUS).

Uh oh... you pasted it in google translate? That means you're a Muslim now.

Is Muhammad your new prophet?[/QUOTE]
Uh oh... you pasted it in google translate? That means you're a Muslim now.[/QUOTE]
Nah just means I know how to use google translate. Your the one that wrote it and it wouldn't surprise me at all if that is your religious preference.

Uh oh... you pasted it in google translate? That means you're a Muslim now.
Nah just means I know how to use google translate. Your the one that wrote it and it wouldn't surprise me at all if that is your religious preference.

A year ago or so you nutjob rubes were claiming that writing the Shahada or even copying and pasting it was enough to convert you to Islam. You claimed a school had tricked entire classes of students into converting to Islam because the school picked is as an example of Islamic writing. So I guess you're a Muslim now.

http://www.christianbook.com/stream...780310607052/pd/607053?item_code=WW&p=1025023
The bigger your suffering the more your faith grows? :cuckoo:

The bigger your suffering the more your faith grows? :cuckoo:

Even though they might seperate themselves from the founders of the compiled mythology, they still swallow the fish oil pill.
The Church teaches this suffering theology when
they say:"solution for mankind's dilemma
lies in suffering, and through the portals of
death" "Suffering Is Also God's
Gift” - Pope John Paul II Angelus, October
13, 1996, Gemelli Hospital.

Wasn't that the " Last Suppering" wasn't that ripped off from the Babylonians as well where 13 gods came for dinner and since 13 was a bad luck number one had to die to bring it back to the more beloved 12...Well at least he got a last meal out of it like they offer prisoners before they putting them to death...Course if one buys that then when they are sitting on the JOHN tonight they can flush it down the septic NILE with all the other CRAPper they have been fed by the church of lies that teaches such nonsense....

I don't know that mythology, although I know Mithra and Lucifer (thus Jesus emulates) have 12 disciples perhaps where the satanic and unlucky 13 comes from.

Agreed it should be pointed out though that story telling around a campfire was an effective tool to build and bind a community together and that the funny thing is it is taught to the " Mark" or the conned one in Mark 13:13 that all they have to do is believe in his name and they will be saved...It is actually quite humorous as no good works, no good deeds or anything of value is needed except belief in the idol's name.... Funny how that is found in old double 13....

Yeah like this verse about satan.
Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

So the RCC during Ishtar(easter) procession
go into the cave at the Bascillica and light a candle (with a bic lighter) and come out claiming a "great wonder" occured as the candle was lit from "he that maketh fire come down from heaven".
Calling Jesus that very satan figure of
Rev 13.

But nothing like John 6:66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him....
because he placed himself high like Lucifer in Isaiah 14:12-17.
Just proves my point that they wrote the adversary character as a satire in the same way todays anti church
(like Levay Satanists)satirize the RCC practices and rituals or similar to when the hockey web site profile purposely placed Miroslav Satan as the 666th profile.
So in essence the early founding church was a satanic (adversary) church which is why they even talk about such church back then existing, probably as a mock or satire of the righteous priests and Temple or they were referring to Baal or Mithraic temples that existed which the church did mask.

Tyre=rock

Ezekiel 28 warns that Lucifer (Jesus) would be a "Created Image"(icon) of a man, one that walked the Garden of Eden (ancient Persia) the place the Mithraic (man on cross) image did stem from.
In Ezekiel 28 We are told this fallen one would die by the hands of "The seas"(i.e. "Rome" in Bible era slang).
We are told this image would be fallaciously deemed perfect(sinless) until we saw the iniquities in these claims(information age exposes the iniquities in the stories) and that this son of *perdition(*meaning fall to the pit which the character did do 1 Peter 3:19, Acts 2:27) would be called the anointed(Christ) cherub(guardian in Hebrew= Nazarene)-Ezekiel 28:14-15.
The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
You must not bring any abominable idol into your house and come under the ban together with it.
The rest talks about taking care not to make a covenant with the people who whore after their idol gods and sacrifice to it inviting them to do the same.
Metal idols
"`Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.
One of the things that G0D forbids is idols, worship using images gods or even of G0D himself (Exodus 20:4 and Leviticus 26:1). Man, as it is written, was created as an image of G0D (Genesis 1:27). And, so, worshipping a man as G0D is idolatry.
After all, G0D himself says that "G0D is not a man" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9).
In Isiah44;9 It states they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more. Isaiah44;13(notice it is 13) The carpenter(Who is that was Jesus not considered a carpenter) strecheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the fiqure of a man(JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it mat remain in the house(Maybe over your bed?) One more passage Isiah44;17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my god(forbidden JESUS).
LIAR!!! JESUS IS NOT LUCIFER!

Tyre=rock

The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
Metal idols

Then you called him a Liar-Rev 22:16
and the OT a lie-Dan 10:21
Since you rely on both, you just called or proved yourself a liar instead.
-Checkmate!
You backed your king into a corner and lost your king.

Tyre=rock

The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
Metal idols
I wouldn't worry too much about what he says, he thinks he is God's top prophet, archangel Michael. He even has a website. It's in his signature line. Go ahead and ask him.

I wouldn't worry too much about what he says, he thinks he is God's top prophet, archangel Michael. He even has a website. It's in his signature line. Go ahead and ask him.
That doesn't sound any stranger than most of the stuff you spout.

Tyre=rock

The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
Metal idols

He's just stuck on the false counterfeit Jesus manufactured by Rome in 325.c.e which is a false messiah with a false message of a false salvation, a satanic image of a being that never existed masquerading as a beacon of light from God.

For whatever reason he has not been permitted to see the Jesus that actually existed, what he actually taught, or what he actually did.

Don't be upset by it. Jesus said that this generation, the generation of error, Hashev's generation, the generation that disputed and continues to dispute with Jesus and refused and continues to refuse to acknowledge the value or truth in what he revealed from God would persist and not die out until his return.

But then........

Forum List

Back