Your children will pay and pay

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
YOUR CHILDREN WILL PAY AND PAY

If we do not get a healthcare bill that have a public option, that compete with private healthcare, and a single payer your children will be paying CEOs of private insurers million dollar salaries and will not have healthcare that will cover them when they get sick.

It sends a clear message to PHC that they can do whatever they want to in order to make a profit on the lives of the carriers.
You village idiots and right wing nuts like this and want to keep this as it is, you may get your wish. But your children will have to pay

Umm a little late. OUr children and grandchildren will pay and pay because of what WE have been doing for the last 30 years.

Cons don't care.

In reading these boards, I have read LOTS of 'Cons' That care and they care deeply as to what's happening.

I'd say that a rather BROAD BRUSH-Stroke on *YOUR* part.

Care to elaborate? Do they WANT people to die? Starve? Fade away?

I'd say it was indeed UP TO YOU to prove your assertion.

YOU have lots of time to BE HERE...now GO be fruitful, and PROVE your assertion...

GO!

YOUR CHILDREN WILL PAY AND PAY

If we do not get a healthcare bill that have a public option, that compete with private healthcare, and a single payer your children will be paying CEOs of private insurers million dollar salaries and will not have healthcare that will cover them when they get sick.

It sends a clear message to PHC that they can do whatever they want to in order to make a profit on the lives of the carriers.
You village idiots and right wing nuts like this and want to keep this as it is, you may get your wish. But your children will have to pay

My God are you really this stupid, or are you simply reiterated today's talking points from whatever fucked up Democratic party pushing website you frequent.

This healthcare bill is 100% unconstitutional, 100% a waste of taxpayer's money, and 100% a political ploy for this Congress and administration. The sad thing is they were actually able to dupe the ignorant into believing it would benefit anyone.

Forum List

Back