You pious Dems "non-racists";Racist Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Is a Democrat!

Here's an interesting fact about this case, this portion of the audio tape was not released by TMZ.

DS: It’s the world! You go to Israel, the blacks are just treated like dogs.
V: So do you have to treat them like that too?
DS: The white Jews, there’s white Jews and black Jews, do you understand?
V: And are the black Jews less than the white Jews?
DS: A hundred percent, fifty, a hundred percent.
V: And is that right?
DS: It isn’t a question—we don’t evaluate what’s right and wrong, we live in a society. We live in a culture. We have to live within that culture.
V: But shouldn’t we take a stand for what’s wrong? And be the change and the difference?
DS: I don’t want to change the culture, because I can’t. It’s too big and too [unknown].
V: But you can change yourself.
DS: I don’t want to change. If my girl can’t do what I want, I don’t want the girl. I’ll find a girl that will do what I want! Believe me. I thought you were that girl—because I tried to do what you want. But you’re not that girl.

is in fact a Democrat, according to campaign-contribution records.
Donald Sterling, Los Angeles Clippers
Records show Sterling has donated just $6,000, with no activity since the early 1990s.
He supported Gray Davis early in his career, as well as Bill Bradley.
At the American Power blog, Donald Douglas has an extended discussion of Sterling’s donations to liberal causes
and the left-leaning commentators who have lauded him in the past.
At the time TMZ released its recording, Sterling was scheduled to receive a lifetime achievement award from the NAACP.
Racist Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Is a Democrat | National Review Online

Silliness. We have so many racists embedded with the Repubs that we regularly concede elections to the Dems and we are trending toward oblivion and you're celebrating a racist Dem? Really?

"There is a delicious irony to all this in a plan that has worked too well. The Jewish media worked overtime pushing Negritude on the country, marketing Negro Numinosity for all its worth. Making the Black President an object of reverence and adoration. Using African slavery and Jim Crow to whip up the White guilt and make Whites less competitive to themselves.

Why do I feel like I am watching an updated version of that story, The Sorcerer’s Apprentice? Pushing Civil Rights was powerful magic for the Jews and with The Sterling Flap, it looks like it somehow got away from them and overwhelmed them.

The Donald Sterling Tempest in a Teapot signals that a seismic power shift has taken place in “Murrica.” I grew up reading Anne Frank under much less liberal attitudes towards Blacks and I would have thought nothing could trump The Holocaust Card. Need I remind folks here that, at 81 years of age, Sterling is a Holocaust-era Jew? I’m shocked shitless that NO one in the Jewish community has come out fighting brandishing that Holocaust Card.

Sterling is rich, powerful billionaire Holocaust-era Jew. That should have counted for a lot. But it seems to be counting for nothing. The Jews have thrown him under the bus, the media is piling on, and Sterling is huddled in the fetal position. When does the apology tour replete with groveling start?"

?Limbaugh hack your Twitter account?? Bill Maher causes a stir with his take on Donald Sterling | Mindweapons in Ragnarok

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh wow he is a democrat?
2. Figures.
3. Sad how the Democrats say one thing about racism and then get recorded saying the exact opposite.
4. This bites for Democrats all over the fruity plains.
5. I think this is a great story, and getting more and more press, which will indeed make hay for the Democrats.
6. The media will find a way to make Sterling a Republican, and that will be, *END STORY*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wow a strikeout with only one swing of the bat. That must have hurt! :lol::lol:

The real question is why now. Apparently his racism, or rather prejudiced against Black people, has been a poorly kept secret.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar on Donald Sterling?s Racism and the NBA - TIME

Yes, I’m angry, too, but not just about the sins of Donald Sterling. I’ve got a list. But let’s start with Sterling. I used to work for him, back in 2000 when I coached for the Clippers for three months. He was congenial, even inviting me to his daughter’s wedding. Nothing happened or was said to indicate he suffered from IPMS (Irritable Plantation Master Syndrome). Since then, a lot has been revealed about Sterling’s business practices:

2006: U.S. Dept. of Justice sued Sterling for housing discrimination. Allegedly, he said, “Black tenants smell and attract vermin.”
2009: He reportedly paid $2.73 million in a Justice Dept. suit alleging he discriminated against blacks, Hispanics, and families with children in his rentals. (He also had to pay an additional nearly $5 million in attorneys fees and costs due to his counsel’s “sometimes outrageous conduct.”)

And now the poor guy’s girlfriend (undoubtedly ex-girlfriend now) is on tape cajoling him into revealing his racism. Man, what a winding road she led him down to get all of that out. She was like a sexy nanny playing “pin the fried chicken on the Sambo.” She blindfolded him and spun him around until he was just blathering all sorts of incoherent racist sound bites that had the news media peeing themselves with glee.

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh wow he is a democrat?
2. Figures.
3. Sad how the Democrats say one thing about racism and then get recorded saying the exact opposite.
4. This bites for Democrats all over the fruity plains.
5. I think this is a great story, and getting more and more press, which will indeed make hay for the Democrats.
6. The media will find a way to make Sterling a Republican, and that will be, *END STORY*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wow a strikeout with only one swing of the bat. That must have hurt! :lol::lol:

The real question is why now. Apparently his racism, or rather prejudiced against Black people, has been a poorly kept secret.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar on Donald Sterling?s Racism and the NBA - TIME

Yes, I’m angry, too, but not just about the sins of Donald Sterling. I’ve got a list. But let’s start with Sterling. I used to work for him, back in 2000 when I coached for the Clippers for three months. He was congenial, even inviting me to his daughter’s wedding. Nothing happened or was said to indicate he suffered from IPMS (Irritable Plantation Master Syndrome). Since then, a lot has been revealed about Sterling’s business practices:

2006: U.S. Dept. of Justice sued Sterling for housing discrimination. Allegedly, he said, “Black tenants smell and attract vermin.”
2009: He reportedly paid $2.73 million in a Justice Dept. suit alleging he discriminated against blacks, Hispanics, and families with children in his rentals. (He also had to pay an additional nearly $5 million in attorneys fees and costs due to his counsel’s “sometimes outrageous conduct.”)

And now the poor guy’s girlfriend (undoubtedly ex-girlfriend now) is on tape cajoling him into revealing his racism. Man, what a winding road she led him down to get all of that out. She was like a sexy nanny playing “pin the fried chicken on the Sambo.” She blindfolded him and spun him around until he was just blathering all sorts of incoherent racist sound bites that had the news media peeing themselves with glee.

Recording someone without their explicit consent is a felony.

California Recording Law | Digital Media Law Project

California Wiretapping Law

California's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law. California makes it a crime to record or eavesdrop on any confidential communication, including a private conversation or telephone call, without the consent of all parties to the conversation. See Cal. Penal Code § 632. The statute applies to "confidential communications" -- i.e., conversations in which one of the parties has an objectively reasonable expectation that no one is listening in or overhearing the conversation. See Flanagan v. Flanagan, 41 P.3d 575, 576-77, 578-82 (Cal. 2002). A California appellate court has ruled that this statute applies to the use of hidden video cameras to record conversations as well. See California v. Gibbons, 215 Cal. App. 3d 1204 (Cal Ct. App. 1989).

Confirmed by Two liberal sources. You gotta do better than that.

Confirmed by the National Review, which is conservative, which I pointed out in one of the other threads

So now, what was unimportant yesterday is important today?

funny how that works.

Besides, how you're registered means shit. Means less than shit.

I was registered as a dimocrap for 20 years before I finally got around to changing my status.

And Florida is a "Closed Primary" State as opposed to California being, until very recently, an OPEN Primary State.

I'd like to see what Primaries Sterling voted in. A Republican, Jewish Lawyer....?

Is that like a Tyrannosuarus Rex that flies and spews flames out of his ass?

We already know that he's a grand deceiver.

Confirmed by the National Review, which is conservative, which I pointed out in one of the other threads

funny how that works.

I was registered as a dimocrap for 20 years before I finally got around to changing my status.

And Florida is a "Closed Primary" State as opposed to California being, until very recently, an OPEN Primary State.

I'd like to see what Primaries Sterling voted in. A Republican, Jewish Lawyer....?

Yep...pretty funny now. :lol:

funny how that works.

Sounds like your point is that Sterling could have been a Republican, though not registered as one, for 20 years before he finally got around to changing his registration.

Who knows what you think that means?? :eek:

I don't believe that being racism is tied to one party's ideology or another. However, there are people in certain parties that certainly have racial overtones and a lot of that ideology belongs in the conservative right. With Paul Ryan's "inner city culture" comment and others complete insensitivity to the plight of the minorities and LGBT community. That's why the right is viewed as more racist and not the left.
Well, that's not the only reason Conservatives are viewed more as racists ... having only one elected black Republican in Congress is another.

Better one quality black then a plethora of dumbshits...starting with Obabble.

Am I supposed to care what you think about Democrats? Still, 42 black Democrats ... 1 black Republican. Conservatives are too racist to elect blacks to Congress.

Forum List

Back