You literally have to be the biggest moron in HUMAN HISTORY to believe Joe Biden got more LEGAL votes than any president in history.

Trump hasn't lost the election yet.
Yes, he has.

Civics is not strong with you?
In fact, it is.

At least stronger than it is with you tRumplings.
The election is not over to the fat ass lady white supremacist sings
Yeah, it's over.

You lost.

With all due respect....we all lost. the super wealthy and Elites won.
Wall Street will win. The big banks will win. If you are working, you will lose.
I'm sure you will deny this now, but I am certain at some point you will understand.
Nope. The tRumplings lost. Things will get better from here.
Way to be unifying.....

The man who can't finish a scripted sentence.
The man who couldn't fill a high school gymnasium with supporters.

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793
I will be laughing at you sorry ass progs as your gasoline prices will necessarily skyrocket again along with everything else that has to have fossil fuels deliver. I will laugh at you when you are huddle in that shack with no heat being able to comfort you during winter time. I laugh when BLM shows up demanding that you Whities give up your house because it belongs to them.....
What were gas’s prices in Obama’s last two years? Lower than any of trumps??

Be specific, how did the anti fracking, anti pipeline, anti drilling Obama accomplish this?
Youre the one trying to spread fear of skyrocketing gas prices under Biden. I think the fact that it didn’t happen under Obama and in fact reached lower numbers than Toxic Trump says it all

We'll have to wait and see.
The world is a different place than it was in 2008-16

The fact is that Trump was big on promoting Americas energy independence.
Oil pipelines and fracking all made gas cheaper.

The Biden Adminstration promises to end all that and push the nation towards Green energy.
I suspect this alone will cause the price of gasoline to reach new highs inthe USA after Biden gets into office.

Right here and now (you can come back later and see I was correct) I predict that midway through Bidens term, gas prices will reach $6.00 per gallon or more.

This is not fear mongering, it is looking at the fact of fundamental policy differences.
Haha. $6 a gallon?! I will absolutely bet you anything you like against that

How is it logical not to have $6 bucks a gallon of joe wants green energy?
It isn’t logical. Would you care to make a bet? Anything you want

Again super twat how does going to green energy work if you have $1 dollar a gas?
It doesn’t. Why does nobody want to take my bet?!
So you don't want green energy then..
I’d love to have green energy. Why arent you taking my bet? Is it because you know you are full of shit?

I would love to have Tesla free energy. But the Cabal is not going to let that happen because they can't make money off free energy. We all should have had free energy a long time ago and most great inventions have been hidden and or taken out by the oil cartel. Also another reason why Hemp was taken out the picture. All our vehicles could be ran on hemp. Really all we need oil for is plastics.
Plastics has been made out of green crap

Even green crap needs oil to keep the electricity going. I think it is funny, these people thinking driving a battery powered car will hurt the environment less. What they don't think about is that electricity they are getting comes from oil and coal. So it ends up being worse for the environment. Just ridiculous. :D

Electricity comes from multiple sources, not just "oil and coal".
Yeah, in Californication when the sun dont shine or the wind blows, they have rolling black outs.....This is what happens when you put progs in charge...there is no charge, just empty sockets...

Yes, he has.

In fact, it is.

Yeah, it's over.

You lost.

Wall Street will win. The big banks will win. If you are working, you will lose.
I'm sure you will deny this now, but I am certain at some point you will understand.
Way to be unifying.....
I'm not claiming to be "unifying". I'm volunteering at one of the re-education camps.

It's a snap. You sound sad, angry, in denial, and vindictive. I'm pretty happy!:cool:

And, what are you "happy" about ?
(I think you're making it up)

You said you were tired of Democrats AND republicans....so what could you possibly be happy about?

I am happy the election was won by Joe Biden and trump will fail to overthrow it. I put up with the whiny left last time and I will put up with the whiny right this time. I am happy my sons are doing well in their career fields, they went to school for. I am happy my daughter just started a new job in the career field she went back to school for. We are just happy and satisfied, the things we (my wife of 46 years and I) planned for and worked for and sacrificed for paid off and put us and our family in our present position.

Do you realize....for even one second....that you're stating you are happy....your family is happy.......ALL UNDER DONALD TRUMP ?

Can you name even ONE thing that Biden will do for your or your family that will make things better for you or your family? Just one.

Kick Rump's rump out of the People's House, that's what.

go live in china you commie asshole

Did you know Republicans took every toss up House seat...all 27...every single one...

and they took every 'leans Republican'...all 26...

...on top of that they took seven of the 'leans Democrat"...

Sounds like a Red Wave to me...

... yet somehow you expect is to believe Biden won?

I don't think so.

Are you doubling down on Duh Stoopid?

What in the wide world of blue fuck to House races have to do with a repudiation of Orange Crash? Do you actually think House Reps are who vote for the POTUS? Your post is constructed of a nonzero number of idiocies.
you must mean like yours are all the time...just saying

Yeah........NO

LOL

Its incredibly ironic that the party that has tried every trick in the book to suppress the vote was decapitated by a record number of voters who showed up to vote against the blob.
That it was Joe Biden who creamed your lord and master is especially satisfying.

Sorry but let be factual and admit that Trump is the big loser from Election Night and not the GOP seeing the GOP gained House Seats and look to retain the Senate...

So even though Trump was defeated at the Polls the fact remains the Democratic Party failed to capture the Senate and lost seats in the House, so I wouldn’t do a victory lap either...

Mostly correct, although to be real the "Democratic Party" does not run for House or Senate seats. Individuals do. Which reaffirms that "parties" do not run for President either --- individuals do. So in this election with Congressional candies who happen to be Republican did well while a POTUS candy who happens to be Republican did not, the determining factor was, again, the individual.

Another way of saying it: if we posit that voters elected for/against offices because they were Republican/Democrat (and there is some of that), then they followed one pattern with the Congress and the opposite pattern with the Presidency. That's not exactly likely. That leaves, again, the individual.

This then was more of a repudiation of Rump personally, than it would have been had the entire country just gone and voted for generic Democrats. Because that would have left Rump with an excuse to play the innocent victim. But he can't use that angle so all he's got left is petulant fabricated fantasies about "waaah, that touchdown didn't count".

Of course the Rump cultists with their pathetic emotional investment that umbilically attaches them onto Dear Leader won't handle that reality well, but there it is and they'll just have to get over it. And at some point, question themselves as to why they're so susceptible to a cult.

Yes, he has.

In fact, it is.

Yeah, it's over.

You lost.

Way to be unifying.....
I'm not claiming to be "unifying". I'm volunteering at one of the re-education camps.
In China? LOL

You should take a class in logic and debating. So far you have lost every debate to me.

Tell us slade how does it work if gas is not $ 20 bucks a gallon, shit for brains

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793
I will be laughing at you sorry ass progs as your gasoline prices will necessarily skyrocket again along with everything else that has to have fossil fuels deliver. I will laugh at you when you are huddle in that shack with no heat being able to comfort you during winter time. I laugh when BLM shows up demanding that you Whities give up your house because it belongs to them.....

Be specific, how did the anti fracking, anti pipeline, anti drilling Obama accomplish this?
Youre the one trying to spread fear of skyrocketing gas prices under Biden. I think the fact that it didn’t happen under Obama and in fact reached lower numbers than Toxic Trump says it all

The Biden Adminstration promises to end all that and push the nation towards Green energy.
I suspect this alone will cause the price of gasoline to reach new highs inthe USA after Biden gets into office.

Right here and now (you can come back later and see I was correct) I predict that midway through Bidens term, gas prices will reach $6.00 per gallon or more.

This is not fear mongering, it is looking at the fact of fundamental policy differences.

Common man, how does people switching over to green energy cheap

If fucking gas is $1

Well, don't worry if Biden does get in after cheating, you can bet your bottom dollar gas will go back up to atleast 3 bucks a gallon.

Presidents don't have jack shit to do with gas prices. Never did. If this is the caliber of thought you're gonna bring to this here board you're already overmatched.
You are correct, generally speaking, but I think trump did get that asshole Saudi prince to quit dump oil on the market and it effected price at the pump. Jimmy Carter also had an effect on the price of oil, not having an effect on strangle hold of the Saudi controlled cartel, or at least I held him responsible.

I haven't researched that to much but you may be right. But I did notice gas prices really went down when the plan-demic hit and nobody was driving around. So I think that could be a factor also. But then again, more people are driving around more and the price has not really shot up to much. It is $1.70 a gallon where I am at. The lowest it went this year was 1.05 where I am at. So maybe a little bit of both.
I have done no research and am certainly no authority on oil markets. Some people on here sound a lot more competent in that area as I believe I have seen posts from an oil futures trader on here, but you never know who is bull$hit from the real $hit here at times. The way I understand it with the Saudi thing was during the beginning months of the pandemic the Saudi prince was dumping cheap oil on the world market, killing futures and with possible the intention of hurting the frackers who also must sell on the world market as there is no domestic market. Trump may have called in a marker for getting the heat off the prince's murderous ass. Like any resource price is important but stability is often more important, especially to a boom or bust industry like the frackers. Then again it might have been the ass hole prince holding trump for ransom, to send more troops to protect his oil. Hard to say for sure.
Saudi was dumping oil to hurt Iran after Obama's nuclear deal
Any time the Saudi's decide to dump oil it ain't good for us in the long term or our fracking industry in the short term. Am I correct that trump may have had some effect on influencing the ass hole prince to back off or is that just something I am remembering from some right wing rag?

I did find this:

The U.S. is now the largest crude oil producer in the world.

The U.S. is now a net exporter of natural gas.

U.S. coal exports increased by 60%.

Cross-border permitting for the Keystone XL pipeline.

View attachment 417846

And again, per previous posting, it's inaccurate to say "the US is (whatever rank) exporter". The US does not export or import oil Oil companies do that. Important distinction. The corporations, not the country, is the actor.

Yes, he has.

In fact, it is.

Yeah, it's over.

You lost.

Way to be unifying.....
In China? LOL

You should take a class in logic and debating. So far you have lost every debate to me.
No, here. Please report to the tunnel under the nearest abandoned walmart and show them your ID.

We all know that these Moon Bats that voted for Biden are morons. However, even that level of stupidity can't explain them thinking that Biden won legally without voter fraud or Democrat Dirty Tricks.

47 years in politics, and xiden has done nothing that AMERICANS could reap from. just his fucked up family. you asswipes of the demonrats are so full of hatred, because you were told to, should probably end yours lives now, because you will see the end of the tunnel, w/out the light. you demonrats are brain dead fucks that will now rely on the commies ....assholes

A common theme emerges......

I have specifically asked numerous leftists to explain how Biden will make America better in any way.

NOT ONE has a valid logical reason.

The answer so far, as expected, is that it got rid of Trump.
So they couldn't care less if America burns to the ground......only that the Orange man is gone.
They have absolutely no idea what Biden will do.....only that CNN said Orange Man bad.

Very low IQ to come up with that.
Americas election process failed because there are too many exceptionally low IQ people voting for Democrats

CNN nor MSM had anything to do with why I voted against Trump but then went ahead and voted for John Cronyn for the Senate...

I voted against Trump because of Trump and would never vote for the sorry son of a biscuit eater if him and I were the only two on a Island and he had a gun to my head!

So let me be clear I voted against Trump because of him and what he has said the last forty years and not just the last damn four years!

The man ( Trump )should have never won in 2016 but Hillary Clinton could not win key States because of Sanders, Stein and the mere fact Hillary Clinton was just one person ( like Harris ) that Swing States did not want as President!

So please learn and understand that some people just hated the mistake that has stained this country for the last four years and for me to come off the fence and vote for Biden tell you that many like me had enough and rather deal with a person with possible dementia for two to four years than another four years of a man that blow more hot wind than a Chicago Politician!

Also I am looking at Biden and Pelosi to mess it up enough so the GOP win the House in 2022 and take a few seats that year in the Senate while eyeing the 2024 election where Harris loses badly to the GOP candidate...

Life is like Chess and you have to make the right moves to lure your opponent into checkmate and Trump losing is making sure the House turn red in 2022 and 2024 the next GOP President will win...
if they live that long. fuck the demonrats

Yes, he has.

In fact, it is.

Yeah, it's over.

You lost.

Way to be unifying.....
In China? LOL

No, here. Please report to the tunnel under the nearest abandoned walmart and show them your ID.
We don't have WalMarts in Brookline MA. Part of Boston. See, you lost another debate.

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

Again super twat how does going to green energy work if you have $1 dollar a gas?
It doesn’t. Why does nobody want to take my bet?!
So you don't want green energy then..
I’d love to have green energy. Why arent you taking my bet? Is it because you know you are full of shit?

I would love to have Tesla free energy. But the Cabal is not going to let that happen because they can't make money off free energy. We all should have had free energy a long time ago and most great inventions have been hidden and or taken out by the oil cartel. Also another reason why Hemp was taken out the picture. All our vehicles could be ran on hemp. Really all we need oil for is plastics.
Plastics has been made out of green crap

Even green crap needs oil to keep the electricity going. I think it is funny, these people thinking driving a battery powered car will hurt the environment less. What they don't think about is that electricity they are getting comes from oil and coal. So it ends up being worse for the environment. Just ridiculous. :D

Electricity comes from multiple sources, not just "oil and coal".
Yeah, in Californication when the sun dont shine or the wind blows, they have rolling black outs.....This is what happens when you put progs in charge...there is no charge, just empty sockets...

Number one, "progs" split the scene a hundred years ago.
Number two, ever heard of, say, Québec? Their power comes mostly from hydro. And they sell their surplus to neighbors including New England. Ever heard of solar? There are solar panels out all over where I live and this isn't even a particularly sunny place. Ever hear of nucular?

The poster made the blanket statement that "that electricity they are getting comes from oil and coal". He got called on it.

Cult of Ignorance just held a press conference. Here are the highlights:

no asshole, commies like you are what AMERICANs despise.
go live in china you commie asshole
only in your delusional world, retard
you demonrats are brain dead fucks that will now rely on the commies ....assholes
when you get the brain to work, get back to us. until then asshole, it aint over. go watch your fake reporters and dive in. wake the fuck up you retard.

As always, cultspeak from their usual safe space of emotional diaper rash.

1605720529134.jpeg

Forum List

Back