You literally have to be the biggest moron in HUMAN HISTORY to believe Joe Biden got more LEGAL votes than any president in history.

The man who can't finish a scripted sentence.
The man who couldn't fill a high school gymnasium with supporters.

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793
I will be laughing at you sorry ass progs as your gasoline prices will necessarily skyrocket again along with everything else that has to have fossil fuels deliver. I will laugh at you when you are huddle in that shack with no heat being able to comfort you during winter time. I laugh when BLM shows up demanding that you Whities give up your house because it belongs to them.....
What were gasā€™s prices in Obamaā€™s last two years? Lower than any of trumps??

Be specific, how did the anti fracking, anti pipeline, anti drilling Obama accomplish this?
Youre the one trying to spread fear of skyrocketing gas prices under Biden. I think the fact that it didnā€™t happen under Obama and in fact reached lower numbers than Toxic Trump says it all

We'll have to wait and see.
The world is a different place than it was in 2008-16

The fact is that Trump was big on promoting Americas energy independence.
Oil pipelines and fracking all made gas cheaper.

The Biden Adminstration promises to end all that and push the nation towards Green energy.
I suspect this alone will cause the price of gasoline to reach new highs inthe USA after Biden gets into office.

Right here and now (you can come back later and see I was correct) I predict that midway through Bidens term, gas prices will reach $6.00 per gallon or more.

This is not fear mongering, it is looking at the fact of fundamental policy differences.
Haha. $6 a gallon?! I will absolutely bet you anything you like against that

How is it logical not to have $6 bucks a gallon of joe wants green energy?
It isnā€™t logical. Would you care to make a bet? Anything you want

Again super twat how does going to green energy work if you have $1 dollar a gas?
It doesnā€™t. Why does nobody want to take my bet?!
So you don't want green energy then..
Iā€™d love to have green energy. Why arent you taking my bet? Is it because you know you are full of shit?

I would love to have Tesla free energy. But the Cabal is not going to let that happen because they can't make money off free energy. We all should have had free energy a long time ago and most great inventions have been hidden and or taken out by the oil cartel. Also another reason why Hemp was taken out the picture. All our vehicles could be ran on hemp. Really all we need oil for is plastics.
Plastics has been made out of green crap

Even green crap needs oil to keep the electricity going. I think it is funny, these people thinking driving a battery powered car will hurt the environment less. What they don't think about is that electricity they are getting comes from oil and coal. So it ends up being worse for the environment. Just ridiculous. :D
Have you heard of the TESLA power wall?
Powered out of what ?

So we can subsidize the rich even more?
Yes of course. Dont you want to support our rich? They get beat up so bad by these Dems and their taxes. Give them a break

Powered by solar
Why would you want to punish success? Doesn't seem logical?
Thatā€™s a great question. Why would anybody want to punish success?? Success should be applauded and rewarded
So why tax the "rich" more?

Are we not punishing success?
I guess that depends on how you see it. I grew up being taught that paying taxes is a privilege. The more you pay the better off your doing so if youā€™re lucky enough to be giving a lot to your community then youā€™re doing pretty good. My mom would always complain about paying taxes and the above is how my dad always responded to her. Funny thing is she was a democrat and he was a Republican. Go figure

Obviously somebody else who was raised to believe that government is stealing from them are going to see taxation as punishment. So I guess this comes down to perspective
I am OK paying taxes but it should be based on consumption not because I make more. If I make $1mil and pay 35% thatā€™s $350k. Why should I pay more? In MA, I pay Federal, state, excise, RE, gas and on purchases. Truly believe I pay more than my ā€œfair shareā€.
Before the income tax that was installed in the early 1900s , the tax revenues generated were from Alcohol. But with welfare going out to the slaves, the masters dont want to punish their slaves so much, because most slaves do drink beer in large quantities. So go after the working folk, so the slaves can get free stuff..

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793
I will be laughing at you sorry ass progs as your gasoline prices will necessarily skyrocket again along with everything else that has to have fossil fuels deliver. I will laugh at you when you are huddle in that shack with no heat being able to comfort you during winter time. I laugh when BLM shows up demanding that you Whities give up your house because it belongs to them.....
What were gasā€™s prices in Obamaā€™s last two years? Lower than any of trumps??

Be specific, how did the anti fracking, anti pipeline, anti drilling Obama accomplish this?
Youre the one trying to spread fear of skyrocketing gas prices under Biden. I think the fact that it didnā€™t happen under Obama and in fact reached lower numbers than Toxic Trump says it all

The Biden Adminstration promises to end all that and push the nation towards Green energy.
I suspect this alone will cause the price of gasoline to reach new highs inthe USA after Biden gets into office.

Right here and now (you can come back later and see I was correct) I predict that midway through Bidens term, gas prices will reach $6.00 per gallon or more.

This is not fear mongering, it is looking at the fact of fundamental policy differences.

Again super twat how does going to green energy work if you have $1 dollar a gas?
Iā€™d love to have green energy. Why arent you taking my bet? Is it because you know you are full of shit?

Then start

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

Again super nut, how does green energy work if gas is $1 bucks?
What do you mean when you ask how does green energy work with low oil prices?! It just works. Thatā€™s like asking why anybody would buy a $50k Tesla when you could buy a $30k Honda
In Californication i saw solar panel farms, most of the panels had 3 inches of dirt on them. I asked someone when they get clean, the response was, "when it rains". I asked when it rains, they say sometime in February. So for 11 months out of the year, you have shit for energy, but hey, you fucking deserve to make a choice, do you charge your car while the stuff in your fridge rots, or do you charge you cell phone and laptop, but not drive that day.

Here is the Fresno Airport.

View attachment 417909 View attachment 417911

Here is Texas, do you see anything different?

View attachment 417913View attachment 417914
I live in both Cali and Texas so yes I see many differences. Regarding solar... it sounds like you are using cherry picked examples. I just set my mom up with a system for her place in California. About half her neighbors have a set up. She now pays $0 for electricity and actually sells energy back to PGE. Itā€™s not hard or difficult to do and it makes a difference so why not support efforts like that.

solar isnā€™t quite there to power commercial buildings but one step at a time, we will get there. Nobody is talking about flipping a switch and completely cutting of coal, but we can do better in many areas
Cherry picked, i was there for a month, no rain, plenty of wildfires created by a prog who used Molotov Cocktails to start them(the guy was a known arsonist, yet was still released by the Prog state government), while in Texas where they have plenty of money, can make sure their land is fruitful and bountiful, and healthy. But you go ahead and believe what your masters tell you, because as the slave you are, if you dare go against them, you will be called a name....And we know how you pansy ass progs feel when called a name.

View attachment 417918
Wow, that was a super mature post. Thanks for sharing!
You arent welcome, you dare question my remarks when i was an eye witness to the events happening. You are such a slave...

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

I would love to have Tesla free energy. But the Cabal is not going to let that happen because they can't make money off free energy. We all should have had free energy a long time ago and most great inventions have been hidden and or taken out by the oil cartel. Also another reason why Hemp was taken out the picture. All our vehicles could be ran on hemp. Really all we need oil for is plastics.

Even green crap needs oil to keep the electricity going. I think it is funny, these people thinking driving a battery powered car will hurt the environment less. What they don't think about is that electricity they are getting comes from oil and coal. So it ends up being worse for the environment. Just ridiculous. :D
Powered out of what ?

Yes of course. Dont you want to support our rich? They get beat up so bad by these Dems and their taxes. Give them a break

Powered by solar
Thatā€™s a great question. Why would anybody want to punish success?? Success should be applauded and rewarded

I guess that depends on how you see it. I grew up being taught that paying taxes is a privilege. The more you pay the better off your doing so if youā€™re lucky enough to be giving a lot to your community then youā€™re doing pretty good. My mom would always complain about paying taxes and the above is how my dad always responded to her. Funny thing is she was a democrat and he was a Republican. Go figure

Obviously somebody else who was raised to believe that government is stealing from them are going to see taxation as punishment. So I guess this comes down to perspective
I am OK paying taxes but it should be based on consumption not because I make more. If I make $1mil and pay 35% thatā€™s $350k. Why should I pay more? In MA, I pay Federal, state, excise, RE, gas and on purchases. Truly believe I pay more than my ā€œfair shareā€.
The sliding scale of taxation is there because 35% for somebody that makes $1million is very different than 35% for somebody that makes $50k. Obviously being the amount each person is left with after paying for taxes and essential living expenses. People at or near the poverty level do not have disposable income. Most of everything they make goes right back into the economy to pay living expenses. While somebody making $1 million is still going to be sitting with 100s of thousands in profit after paying taxes and living expenses. You do understand how those situation differ right? So taxing the latter differently does make more sense wouldnā€™t you agree?

Some take it to the next level which is income distribution and wealth inequality. Itā€™s an interesting debate

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

Powered out of what ?

Powered by solar

Taxes is not charity
Thank you for clarifying that. It was super confusing

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

Then start

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

What do you mean when you ask how does green energy work with low oil prices?! It just works. Thatā€™s like asking why anybody would buy a $50k Tesla when you could buy a $30k Honda
In Californication i saw solar panel farms, most of the panels had 3 inches of dirt on them. I asked someone when they get clean, the response was, "when it rains". I asked when it rains, they say sometime in February. So for 11 months out of the year, you have shit for energy, but hey, you fucking deserve to make a choice, do you charge your car while the stuff in your fridge rots, or do you charge you cell phone and laptop, but not drive that day.

I live in both Cali and Texas so yes I see many differences. Regarding solar... it sounds like you are using cherry picked examples. I just set my mom up with a system for her place in California. About half her neighbors have a set up. She now pays $0 for electricity and actually sells energy back to PGE. Itā€™s not hard or difficult to do and it makes a difference so why not support efforts like that.

solar isnā€™t quite there to power commercial buildings but one step at a time, we will get there. Nobody is talking about flipping a switch and completely cutting of coal, but we can do better in many areas
Cherry picked, i was there for a month, no rain, plenty of wildfires created by a prog who used Molotov Cocktails to start them(the guy was a known arsonist, yet was still released by the Prog state government), while in Texas where they have plenty of money, can make sure their land is fruitful and bountiful, and healthy. But you go ahead and believe what your masters tell you, because as the slave you are, if you dare go against them, you will be called a name....And we know how you pansy ass progs feel when called a name.

View attachment 417918
You arent welcome, you dare question my remarks when i was an eye witness to the events happening. You are such a slave...
Yes I dare. You donā€™t struck me as a particularly bright individual so forgive me if I donā€™t buy into your observations or respect your opinions

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

Powered out of what ?

Powered by solar

The sliding scale of taxation is there because 35% for somebody that makes $1million is very different than 35% for somebody that makes $50k. Obviously being the amount each person is left with after paying for taxes and essential living expenses. People at or near the poverty level do not have disposable income. Most of everything they make goes right back into the economy to pay living expenses. While somebody making $1 million is still going to be sitting with 100s of thousands in profit after paying taxes and living expenses. You do understand how those situation differ right? So taxing the latter differently does make more sense wouldnā€™t you agree?

Some take it to the next level which is income distribution and wealth inequality. Itā€™s an interesting debate
People at that level don't pay taxes and actually get Earned Income Credit or EIC. I like a 2% federal consumption tax. This way even drug dealers are paying something when they purchase jewelry, cars, clothes, etc.

I disagree with you and prefer a 22% flat tax for everyone. No deductions, no loopholes. Additionally add a 2% federal consumption tax.

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

Then start

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

View attachment 417918
Yes I dare. You donā€™t struck me as a particularly bright individual so forgive me if I donā€™t buy into your observations or respect your opinions
I am very bright. The brightest on this board. Do you value my opinions? I am also very modest. And very handsome. Unlike that fat, bald troll JoeB.

I suspect you will simply put up with it, period. I doubt you will shut up. I can see it now. I will have to put up with whining republicans for 4 years, just as I had to put up with whining democrats for 4 years.

Poor thing.
Being you sounds really hard :itsok:
It's a snap. You sound sad, angry, in denial, and vindictive. I'm pretty happy!:cool:

Way to be unifying

lol

Yeah, he brags about how well he and his family are doing......then proudly states he removed the President who did that for him.
I guess he believes if the police are defunded, his city is looted and burned to the ground by leftists he'll be better off.
I'm telling you. These people are not playing with a full deck

in fact, I think they're only holding a Joker
America hasn't been invaded by Body snatchers, more like brain snatchers.

There you go again, on and on and on. This president did not do this for me. I retired before he came to office, due to my own planning and work. He did nothing for me and mine. I cannot think of a single city that has defunded their police, certainly not the one I live in or any town of more the 200 people in Tennessee. People that ran on that mostly lost in Mayor or above elections. It is not a moderate/Centrist position. Not cities in Tennessee burned and no cities burned down. Get a grip or seek help.

Minny and NYC defunded the police as did LA. Hence the massive migration out of those areas. Tennesseing and is Tennebelieving. You have children and under Trump their 401ks did very well. He also kept us safe. Cannot recall the last terror attack in the US from Islamic radicals. BLM is another matter. Hopefully they are recognized as a terror group sooner than later.

Our 401Ks did well under Obama, also late Reagan, Daddy Bush, really well under Bill and well under Baby Bush until he tanked the economy after the party was over. The Republicans are the only party that has actually brought me to harm financially, except for inflation, interest rates and energy prices during Carter, but I could limit exposure then and just kept working, as I was young.
Biggest hit from Islamic Radicals was under Republicans. Lost a few friends and acquaintances in Middle East Wars of the Republicans, but at least they got to shoot back. You heard about all the BLM riots in Tennessee? Me neither. Most places across the country took a pass, maybe because everybody in Tennessee and his brother and kids keeps and is reasonably proficient with weaponry. Remember the movie Shooter? "Welcome to Tennessee, the patron state of shooting stuff"? Hell the road signs and posted no hunting signs on the county roads are a downright embarrassment, but the shot groupings are usually pretty good.

Trump hasn't lost the election yet.
Yes, he has.

Civics is not strong with you?
In fact, it is.

At least stronger than it is with you tRumplings.
The election is not over to the fat ass lady white supremacist sings
Yeah, it's over.

You lost.

With all due respect....we all lost. the super wealthy and Elites won.
Wall Street will win. The big banks will win. If you are working, you will lose.
I'm sure you will deny this now, but I am certain at some point you will understand.
Nope. The tRumplings lost. Things will get better from here.

"General Discussion"? This circle jerk of jerks deserves to be moved into a Rubber Room, where most of the posters deserve to be placed.

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

Then start

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

View attachment 417918
You don't struck me as a particularly bright individual?

Struck?

Bwaaahhhaaaaaa...you just blew any credibility that you think you are smarter than me...

I suspect you will simply put up with it, period. I doubt you will shut up. I can see it now. I will have to put up with whining republicans for 4 years, just as I had to put up with whining democrats for 4 years.

Poor thing.
It's a snap. You sound sad, angry, in denial, and vindictive. I'm pretty happy!:cool:

Way to be unifying

lol

Yeah, he brags about how well he and his family are doing......then proudly states he removed the President who did that for him.
I guess he believes if the police are defunded, his city is looted and burned to the ground by leftists he'll be better off.
I'm telling you. These people are not playing with a full deck

in fact, I think they're only holding a Joker
America hasn't been invaded by Body snatchers, more like brain snatchers.

There you go again, on and on and on. This president did not do this for me. I retired before he came to office, due to my own planning and work. He did nothing for me and mine. I cannot think of a single city that has defunded their police, certainly not the one I live in or any town of more the 200 people in Tennessee. People that ran on that mostly lost in Mayor or above elections. It is not a moderate/Centrist position. Not cities in Tennessee burned and no cities burned down. Get a grip or seek help.

Minny and NYC defunded the police as did LA. Hence the massive migration out of those areas. Tennesseing and is Tennebelieving. You have children and under Trump their 401ks did very well. He also kept us safe. Cannot recall the last terror attack in the US from Islamic radicals. BLM is another matter. Hopefully they are recognized as a terror group sooner than later.

Our 401Ks did well under Obama, also late Reagan, Daddy Bush, really well under Bill and well under Baby Bush until he tanked the economy after the party was over. The Republicans are the only party that has actually brought me to harm financially, except for inflation, interest rates and energy prices during Carter, but I could limit exposure then and just kept working, as I was young.
Biggest hit from Islamic Radicals was under Republicans. Lost a few friends and acquaintances in Middle East Wars of the Republicans, but at least they got to shoot back. You heard about all the BLM riots in Tennessee? Me neither. Most places across the country took a pass, maybe because everybody in Tennessee and his brother and kids keeps and is reasonably proficient with weaponry. Remember the movie Shooter? "Welcome to Tennessee, the patron state of shooting stuff"? Hell the road signs and posted no hunting signs on the county roads are a downright embarrassment, but the shot groupings are usually pretty good.

Funny how the stock market is EVIL when a Republican gets in office, because the EVIL corporations make obscene profits that they are willing to share with their stock holders. But then when a prog master like the 1/2 white faggot, gets in , has the FED print 4 trillion dollars of FAUX money given to Prog Companies like Apple, they can borrow billions of dollars at ZERO percent interest make 2 or 3 percent profit on the stock increase, and you slaves just adore the brown turd.....Yep, such stupid people who vote for a brain dead Joe Bite Me Biden....Your masters demanded your vote...

Poor thing.

Way to be unifying

Always liked your brand of sarcasm. You know me well enough Azog. I am not in power over the political arena. Not my job to be unifying on a message board when people are Fkn with me. People can get happy the same way they got sad or mad or fearful or whatever emotion they are allowing to run away with them. That is by their own decision. Lack of self control along with too much politics and too little philosophy is an unhappy combination for many people. Sadly, I suspect the suicide rate to be really higher than usual in December. Failing philosophic outlook and proper adult self control, I recommend dime-store psychology. If you want to get along with people and understand where they are coming from as you interact with people on a day to day basis read I'm OK, You're OK, A Practical Guide to Transactional Analysis. The games people play on here are easy and repetitive, and I suspect some on here carry them into real life.

Games? At least this board doesn't censor. Big Corps starting to do that. Wait until Amazon no longer wants your business because you don't support the (D). Happening now with MailChimp and PayPal.

Again, in the catbird seat. I avoid paying anybody with Paypal and have not for years. Never heard of MailChimp. Amazon just prefers to make money. Next?

So do PayPal and mailchiml. So does Airbnb. So does Twitter. But they are now censoring those who say disagree with the BLM message. I dont Like censorship. Period.

Again, I don't participate with PayPal, MailChimp or Twitter. So far, Airbnb has not turned down my money. I am against censorship in public schools and universities and any government organization. Don't care about non-government controlled censorship that much as I vote against it with my patronage if necessary and hold grudges against businesses that treat me poorly. Heck, I still have not forgotten or forgiven AT&T / Bell South Immobility for Fkn me over on a contract back in the mid 90s. They got their pound of flesh, but they grew to hate to see me coming and would rush to meet me for immediate service, as I restated my grievance, shamelessly at volume in a clear, trained command voice in line, every time I paid my bill, and I paid in person just so every customer in the store, knew the score, and I paid in person, just to get the opportunity to embarrass the crap out the local management and employees. I know how to be a serious, personal pain in the ass if you fuck me over. Good luck with effectively handling your grievances.

Poor thing.

Way to be unifying

Always liked your brand of sarcasm. You know me well enough Azog. I am not in power over the political arena. Not my job to be unifying on a message board when people are Fkn with me. People can get happy the same way they got sad or mad or fearful or whatever emotion they are allowing to run away with them. That is by their own decision. Lack of self control along with too much politics and too little philosophy is an unhappy combination for many people. Sadly, I suspect the suicide rate to be really higher than usual in December. Failing philosophic outlook and proper adult self control, I recommend dime-store psychology. If you want to get along with people and understand where they are coming from as you interact with people on a day to day basis read I'm OK, You're OK, A Practical Guide to Transactional Analysis. The games people play on here are easy and repetitive, and I suspect some on here carry them into real life.

Games? At least this board doesn't censor. Big Corps starting to do that. Wait until Amazon no longer wants your business because you don't support the (D). Happening now with MailChimp and PayPal.

Again, in the catbird seat. I avoid paying anybody with Paypal and have not for years. Never heard of MailChimp. Amazon just prefers to make money. Next?

So do PayPal and mailchiml. So does Airbnb. So does Twitter. But they are now censoring those who say disagree with the BLM message. I dont Like censorship. Period.

Again, I don't participate with PayPal, MailChimp or Twitter. So far, Airbnb has not turned down my money. I am against censorship in public schools and universities and any government organization. Don't care about non-government controlled censorship that much as I vote against it with my patronage if necessary and hold grudges against businesses that treat me poorly. Heck, I still have not forgotten or forgiven AT&T / Bell South Immobility for Fkn me over on a contract back in the mid 90s. They got their pound of flesh, but they grew to hate to see me coming and would rush to meet me for immediate service, as I restated my grievance, shamelessly at volume in a clear, trained command voice in line, every time I paid my bill, and I paid in person just so every customer in the store, knew the score, and I paid in person, just to get the opportunity to embarrass the crap out the local management and employees. I know how to be a serious, personal pain in the ass if you fuck me over. Good luck with effectively handling your grievances.

Why would they turn down your business? You're a Democrat.

Luckily my kids don't use Twitter or FB and not because I don't allow it but because they are considered for "old people". I hope both soon fail and go belly up.

Tell us slade how does it work if gas is not $ 20 bucks a gallon, shit for brains

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

Common man, how does people switching over to green energy cheap

If fucking gas is $1

Well, don't worry if Biden does get in after cheating, you can bet your bottom dollar gas will go back up to atleast 3 bucks a gallon.

Presidents don't have jack shit to do with gas prices. Never did. If this is the caliber of thought you're gonna bring to this here board you're already overmatched.

Sure, but the controllers of the presidents do. We all know the presidents are mostly puppets.

Yuh huh. If you could y'know, go ahead and explain to the class how a president of a single country can wobble the price of an INTERNATIONAL FUNGIBLE COMMODITY RUN BY MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS whose allegiance is not to any country but to their stockholders, that'd be great.

Politics.....Come on man! :D You know the game. I bend over for you and you bend over for me.

While you're down there, might want to take a close look at how the oil bidness works. "We" (i.e. the country and/or the POTUS) do not drill for oil, "we" do not distribute oil, "we" do not refine oil, "we" do not sell oil. ALL of that is done by multinational corporations based all over the world, who drill this well or cap that one, who send X amount of oil to Asia and Y amount to the Americas, entirely based on which move is most profitable. Other than internal regulations none of that is the domain of any government, any president, any prime minister, any dictator, parliament, duma, knesset, kingdom, duchy, lord or lady. Multinational corporations work for their shareholders, not for a national flag. The ultimate price at the pump is determined by what's happening on that international market.

Obviously there are times when the effects of that market drive that price up or down, at which time some yahoo pol who thinks his audience are morons will go "Hey look what I did" or "Hey look what my opponent did" but it means exactly the same as "Hey look, I made the sun rise". Equally disingenuous is the lame old 'we need to 'open up' ANWR, the coast of this or that, wherever, so we can drill for oil for our cars". The world doesn't work that way, "we" don't drill or process or ship that oil, and we never did. Unless you want to nationalize your whole oil industry and go it alone.

So again it boils down, pun intended, to this:
Biden will not raise (or lower) gas prices because he CAN'T. Rump did not lower (or raise) gas prices because he CAN'T. As far as that price at the pump the office of POTUS is irrelevant.

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

Powered out of what ?