You literally have to be the biggest moron in HUMAN HISTORY to believe Joe Biden got more LEGAL votes than any president in history.

1605670204274.png

Bottom line.....Joe will probably get the WH. The Dems "could" still get the Senate.
They have the House.

This is the unholy trifecta that they have dreamed of for years and will decimate America as you knew it.

I doubt they will create a system where they could ever be challenged again.
It seems this is the time Thomas Jefferson was talking about when he mentioned the Tree of Liberty.

Freedom was never Free. Time to pay up or shut up.

• Banned
Bottom line.....Joe will probably get the WH. The Dems "could" still get the Senate.
They have the House.

This is the unholy trifecta that they have dreamed of for years and will decimate America as you knew it.

It seems this is the time Thomas Jefferson was talking about when he mentioned the Tree of Liberty.

I suspect you will simply put up with it, period. I doubt you will shut up. I can see it now. I will have to put up with whining republicans for 4 years, just as I had to put up with whining democrats for 4 years.

The cult is never going to get it.
We get it....

Which is, of course, why Trump is 1-26 in court.

And that "1" was overturned by the PA SC today.

Take off the tin foil hat, stop mainlining alt-right media, and accept that Orange Jesus was despised by more people than who worshipped him.

They have the House.

I suspect you will simply put up with it, period. I doubt you will shut up. I can see it now. I will have to put up with whining republicans for 4 years, just as I had to put up with whining democrats for 4 years.
Thats only because you're too stupid to quit coming here. You have to "put up with"

Get the fuck off your pedestal before you fall down and hurt yourself

The cult is never going to get it.
We get it....

Which is, of course, why Trump is 1-26 in court.

And that "1" was overturned by the PA SC today.

Take off the tin foil hat, stop mainlining alt-right media, and accept that Orange Jesus was despised by more people than who worshipped him.

I don't watch or read any media right now. Too busy trying to finish up a house before Thanksgiving. I just come on here occasionally to troll.
Don't like it, don't tune in.

The man who can't finish a scripted sentence.
The man who couldn't fill a high school gymnasium with supporters.

Yeah........NO

LOL
Actually not.

Indeed, you literally have to be the biggest moron in human history to believe that President-elect Biden won’t become the 46th President of the United States on January 20th, 2021.

Poor thing.
Being you sounds really hard :itsok:
It's a snap. You sound sad, angry, in denial, and vindictive. I'm pretty happy!:cool:

Forum List

Back