You know something is wrong when your enemy supports you

If that is a live photo, then good for you. If it's pulled from google, for shame for shame!

there is a board for sports talk go to it if you want to discuss
If they like the same baseball team, too, does that mean they all sleep together

This thread is stupid on its face. If it takes something that retarded to point it out, I'm going to at least try to be of assistance.

Sharing one goal of the 6 zillion goals in one's life/country/politics does not mean "supporting each other," knucklehead.

Megan Fox like guys. I'm a guy. Megan Fox likes ME!

Who the hell is Megan Fox?

Yeah. Isn't that why we're fighting this whole "War on Terror"? To fight Al Qaeda?

Hmmm.

Not at all, it's to secure the M.E. countries with governments that are favorable to Israel in preparation for Israel to annex them. Oil, baby, oil ! Oil is money, and Israel wants it all.

Oh gawd, is that the very latest theory gone viral? Crap, I can only hand one of those per day.

I have no idea if it has gone viral or not, but it is the only scenario that is supported by all the facts and figures. It takes a highly intelligent person to see the truth in this.

This thread is stupid on its face. If it takes something that retarded to point it out, I'm going to at least try to be of assistance.

Sharing one goal of the 6 zillion goals in one's life/country/politics does not mean "supporting each other," knucklehead.

Megan Fox like guys. I'm a guy. Megan Fox likes ME!

Rabbits have big ears. Obama has big ears. So Obama must be a rabbit.

And the turtle beat the hare.

I support America's enemy?

If you find out Al Quada supports fossil fuels, are you going to stop using them? (I know I know but no...this was not a trick question. It's your own logic confusing you.)

Al Quada wants t keep people back to when there was no modern conveniences. They would believe in the use of fossil fuels they're more a kin to your ink.

BR, that's precisely why al-Qaeda will not succeed. Now that the rebels have had a taste of freedom, and know it's within reach, why would they want to be under the thumb of Sharia law, a Caliphate, which would be even worse?

It will never work in a muslim country. their track record tells the true story.

I see we have some big time supporters of Americas enemy.

ClosedCaption bodecea kwc57 Bfgrn JBeukema
They support the overthrow of a government so America's enemy will have a place to expand and grow in.

WHAT is your solution? Should we back Qaddafi and help him kill his people?

Do nothing.

In before morons say "I can't trust that source! It's not CNN or Fox News!"

I know but it doesn't make it false.
Al-Qaida, an American creation used to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, has supported U.S. plans to destabilize Africa and the Middle East for years.

A senior member of al Qaida urged Libyan rebels to continue their fight againstMuammar Gaddafi and warned of the consequences of defeat, in a videotaped message posted on Jihadi websites, the Qatar-based Gulf News reported on Sunday.

U.S. created Al-Qaida. Al-Qaeda supports rebels in Libya «
Not to quibble, but you're thinking of the Mujhaddin.

In before morons say "I can't trust that source! It's not CNN or Fox News!"

Al-Qaida, an American creation used to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, has supported U.S. plans to destabilize Africa and the Middle East for years.

A senior member of al Qaida urged Libyan rebels to continue their fight againstMuammar Gaddafi and warned of the consequences of defeat, in a videotaped message posted on Jihadi websites, the Qatar-based Gulf News reported on Sunday.

I didn't write the source, and the source says Al-Qaida.

I didn't write the source, and the source says Al-Qaida.
Then you are not to blame for their dingbattery. ;)

You don't count:lol:

If I don't count, why was I on YOUR list? :lol::lol:

Because it's your poll.

Um, no...it is NOT my poll.

1) YOU put my name on a list saying I supported Al quaida

2) I asked you if you were sure of that.

3) you said yes

4) I showed you a poll (this is not MY poll, simply a poll I answered) that indicated that I do NOT approve of the bombing.

5) you start acting like it's not about me tho YOU are the one who put MY name on YOUR list in the first place

6) then you lie about it being MY poll

7) Then the idiot Tommy agrees with you

Need I say more? Two drunks agreeing with each other.

If I don't count, why was I on YOUR list? :lol::lol:

Because it's your poll.

3) you said yes

4) I showed you a poll (this is not MY poll, simply a poll I answered) that indicated that I do NOT approve of the bombing.

5) you start acting like it's not about me tho YOU are the one who put MY name on YOUR list in the first place

And why you still FAIL...You're still hung on extraneous Bullsqueeze, rather than addressing the Issue.

*I* am not the Issue...when YOU can address the issue? Come back. Until then? *Stifle*

Because it's your poll.

3) you said yes

And why you still FAIL...You're still hung on extraneous Bullsqueeze, rather than addressing the Issue.

*I* am not the Issue...when YOU can address the issue? Come back. Until then? *Stifle*

Poor Tommy....Jumped on the little Reb's bandwagon and can't face going over the same cliff with him. :lol::lol::lol:

You two make a lovely couple....kind of like "The Days of Wine and Roses" cute couple-ish.

3) you said yes

Poor Tommy....Jumped on the little Reb's bandwagon and can't face going over the same cliff with him. :lol::lol::lol:

You two make a lovely couple....kind of like "The Days of Wine and Roses" cute couple-ish.

When you get on TOPIC? Let us know?

Let's see....were YOU on topic when you were saying "whoops" and thanking littleReb when you THOUGHT that poll was mine, Tommy?

Hmmmm?

Please, have some more drinks and do those late nite e-mails like I know you like to do, ranting and swearing about some silly paranoid monsters you have under your bed. I still have those you sent me...any time you want to give permission, I will be DELIGHTED to share them with others. :lol:

Let's see....were YOU on topic when you were saying "whoops" and thanking littleReb when you THOUGHT that poll was mine, Tommy?

Hmmmm?

Please, have some more drinks and do those late nite e-mails like I know you like to do, ranting and swearing about some silly paranoid monsters you have under your bed. I still have those you sent me...any time you want to give permission, I will be DELIGHTED to share them with others. :lol:

And? Am I still the topic?

Don't think so. Keep making excuses for your silly unsubstantiated rantings to cover your ass.

When you get back on topic...again? Let us know?

Hmmmm?

There are no monsters you silly goose kind of childish of you to think there are.

Forum List

Back