You know something is wrong when your enemy supports you

If I don't count, why was I on YOUR list? :lol::lol:

Because it's your poll.

Um, no...it is NOT my poll.

1) YOU put my name on a list saying I supported Al quaida

2) I asked you if you were sure of that.

3) you said yes

4) I showed you a poll (this is not MY poll, simply a poll I answered) that indicated that I do NOT approve of the bombing.

5) you start acting like it's not about me tho YOU are the one who put MY name on YOUR list in the first place

6) then you lie about it being MY poll

7) Then the idiot Tommy agrees with you

Need I say more? Two drunks agreeing with each other.

You still don't count because there's no date stamp when you took the poll. Whos to say you didn't say you disprove of the bombings after you posted here?

If I was a dishonest person thats what I would.

Make a claim then make a post or do a poll just to show the other person they were wrong.

Little girl your post history here gives your secert away. You can't hide your hate because your words give you away.

Because it's your poll.

Um, no...it is NOT my poll.

1) YOU put my name on a list saying I supported Al quaida

2) I asked you if you were sure of that.

3) you said yes

4) I showed you a poll (this is not MY poll, simply a poll I answered) that indicated that I do NOT approve of the bombing.

5) you start acting like it's not about me tho YOU are the one who put MY name on YOUR list in the first place

6) then you lie about it being MY poll

7) Then the idiot Tommy agrees with you

Need I say more? Two drunks agreeing with each other.

You still don't count because there's no date stamp when you took the poll. Whos to say you didn't say you disprove of the bombings after you posted here?

If I was a dishonest person thats what I would.

Make a claim then make a post or do a poll just to show the other person they were wrong.

Little girl your post history here gives your secert away. You can't hide your hate because your words give you away.

Pay her no nevermind. She's just looking to be paid attention to...and these boards are her only friends.

Says the guy who typed a bumble fuck of a sentence that makes no reading sense whatsoever.

Akin is one word.

I don't have "ink."

Them believing in fossil fuels(as you said they do above) equals Republicans supporting al quada, by your logic, because "you know something is wrong when the enemy supports you."

Dumbass. :lol:

I didn't say they believed in fossil fuels moron they want to keep people in the dark ages just like the wacko's that are warmers.

oh, really? Who said this?

"Al Quada wants t keep people back to when there was no modern conveniences. They would believe in the use of fossil fuels they're more a kin to your ink. "

Yea, you fucking idiot.

:lol:

:eek:

Starbucks Pike place roast, waaaay better than this thread.

yezzurr...we COULD make it better. http://www.usmessageboard.com/music/160034-the-g-t-original-music-thread.html

Oh yeah *nods head*

deflection doesn't matter.
Al-Qaida, an American creation used to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, has supported U.S. plans to destabilize Africa and the Middle East for years.

A senior member of al Qaida urged Libyan rebels to continue their fight againstMuammar Gaddafi and warned of the consequences of defeat, in a videotaped message posted on Jihadi websites, the Qatar-based Gulf News reported on Sunday.

U.S. created Al-Qaida. Al-Qaeda supports rebels in Libya «[/QUOTE]

Inane drivel doesn't matter. Hence, inane responses. ding dong, hello? Hi!

Al-Qaida, an American creation used to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, has supported U.S. plans to destabilize Africa and the Middle East for years.

A senior member of al Qaida urged Libyan rebels to continue their fight againstMuammar Gaddafi and warned of the consequences of defeat, in a videotaped message posted on Jihadi websites, the Qatar-based Gulf News reported on Sunday.

U.S. created Al-Qaida. Al-Qaeda supports rebels in Libya «

I see we have some big time supporters of Americas enemy.

ClosedCaption bodecea kwc57 Bfgrn JBeukema
They support the overthrow of a government so America's enemy will have a place to expand and grow in.

WHAT is your solution? Should we back Qaddafi and help him kill his people?

Do nothing.

Oh, so we should just LET Qaddafi kill his people. Hey, as long as al-Qaeda is setting our foreign policy, maybe President Obama should name Osama bin Laden Secretary of State.

WHAT is your solution? Should we back Qaddafi and help him kill his people?

Do nothing.

Oh, so we should just LET Qaddafi kill his people. Hey, as long as al-Qaeda is setting our foreign policy, maybe President Obama should name Osama bin Laden Secretary of State.

Do nothing is what I said. Since when the left start having a conscience? Did we do it for Darfur or Iran? How about any other country that didn't have something of value to offer?

This thread is still going? Bigreb was already in a stupor yesterday, I figured he'd be passed out drunk today.

Of couse someone that would use an avatar of charlie fugnuts sheen doesn't want to hear the truth. Crawl away young idiot.

Do nothing.

Do nothing is what I said. Since when the left start having a conscience? Did we do it for Darfur or Iran? How about any other country that didn't have something of value to offer?

You live in some alternate reality, where liberals are fascists and conservatives are humanitarians. Hey, maybe Glenn Beck can round up all the conservatives for social justice and join Rev. Jim Wallis and his group Evangelicals for Darfur? Or maybe he can interview ultra conservative humanitarians like George Clooney or Mia Farrow, who are doing something about Darfur.

Forum List

Back