You know something is wrong when your enemy supports you

It is troubling that they may have some ties to Al Qaeda. What remains to be seen is how much Influence they have. It is amazing to me how Obama has handled this. On the surface it looks like he first dithered, then once the UN and Arab League singed off rushed into something with out really knowing who we are helping, and all the while manages to project weakness even as he executes a war. Er I mean a Non War, or what ever he is calling it.

Ive had a bad feeling about this war from the beginning. I feel like there are tons of questions but zero answers.

In before morons say "I can't trust that source! It's not CNN or Fox News!"

I know but it doesn't make it false.
Al-Qaida, an American creation used to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, has supported U.S. plans to destabilize Africa and the Middle East for years.

A senior member of al Qaida urged Libyan rebels to continue their fight againstMuammar Gaddafi and warned of the consequences of defeat, in a videotaped message posted on Jihadi websites, the Qatar-based Gulf News reported on Sunday.

U.S. created Al-Qaida. Al-Qaeda supports rebels in Libya «

Something is not right about what we are doing.

Coalition of Crusaders join with al Qaeda to oust Qaddafi and roll back Libyan Revolution

Coalition of Crusaders join with al Qaeda to oust Qaddafi and roll back Libyan Revolution

I asked the question a week ago if anyone knew whom the 'Rebels' were...

Strange isn't it? Way back in the day we knew who are enemy was and stayed the course until they surrendered or died now we make them our friends.:eusa_whistle:

I dont get it, you like Khadaffy or dont? You never really say what you are getting too in your OP

Ive had a bad feeling about this war from the beginning. I feel like there are tons of questions but zero answers.

The Administration has fundamentally transformed the USA
Good guys =Jihadist
Bad Guys = constitutionalists and returning vets.
Allies = muslim brotherhood .
terrorist = teaparties.
Victims= rapacious unions.
oppressors =tax payers.

Dont worry DHLS was purchased enough ammo to kill 200 million Americans.

As I said from the beginning - this will turn into a complete clown act resulting in a major cluster-f*ck by the time this is done.
I read this morning where NATO leaders haven't "finalized the decision" as to whether they will take control of the operation...however both Clinton and Obama have already given them praise for doing so - and they haven't even accepted responsibility yet!!!!!!!!!!
As the saying goes - "when no one is in charge - everyone is in charge"

Yemen is a million times more important than this, Bahrain is a half million times more important than this - and both are virtually being ignored.

As I said from the beginning - this will turn into a complete clown act resulting in a major cluster-f*ck by the time this is done.
I read this morning where NATO leaders haven't "finalized the decision" as to whether they will take control of the operation...however both Clinton and Obama have already given them praise for doing so - and they haven't even accepted responsibility yet!!!!!!!!!!
As the saying goes - "when no one is in charge - everyone is in charge"

Yemen is a million times more important than this, Bahrain is a half million times more important than this - and both are virtually being ignored.

You want them to invade Yemen and Bahrain?

You know something is wrong when your enemy supports you
You just don't get it.

The world loves us now. There are no enemies, only a few "neighbors with a beef" as the President so eloquently put it.

Get with the program, s0n!

By sowing chaos, the door is opened for new rulers.

The dictators will be replaced by a theocracy.

American unions think they will garner power in these countries by organizing the workers. Little do they know that muslims get thier orders from mullahs and the only way to prevent that is with brutal dictators.

Forum List

Back