You don't need much meat.....just a little...

The gover
We eat far too much meat in this nation....I'm not complaining but it's the truth. There are plenty of protein sources that can sustain us with less expense and much less strain to our physical being than meat causes.

Years ago I knew a vegan who suffered from protein deficiency and he refused to take his doctor's advice to have one or two buffalo burgers a month...." That's all you need " he said....but because my friend was a religious Vegan he held out. Eventually he developed a horrible open sore on his nose that made it impossible for him to do his job as a department administrator who had to face dozens of people every day....so after checking with his Maharishi or whoever the hell his spiritual counselor was he decided to do two buffalo burgers a month..... Voila! His sore healed up is a matter of a few weeks and to this day this is all the meat he consumes..

JO
you don't need to eat any meat at all.

I have been following a fellow named Marcus Rothkranz who is a vegan and a prolific health writer
he is 50 and looks like he's 27. He does say however that should you choose to be a vegan you must do it correctly. That I believe.

JO
It's easy to do correctly

I adopted a whole food vegan diet 3 months ago and feel so good I don't think I'll ever go back to eating meat.

This qualifies you to make that decision for all 337 million of us.

Where did I make any decisions for you or even tell you what to do?

I simply stated a fact

You do not have to eat any meat at all.

Has there ever been a legitimate study that indicates longer life span for vegetarians?

I seldom eat meat. Most of my protein comes from eggs cheese and beans and rice. And butter. I know that’s fat but a cow produced it. Every now and then I will go get a Red Robin cheeseburger and am satisfied.oh, and the other day I made a gorgeous BLT.

Has there ever been a legitimate study that indicates longer life span for vegetarians?

They found every three per cent increase in calories from plant protein was found to reduce risk of death by 10 per cent. The figure rises to 12 per cent for risk of dying from heart disease.

I seldom eat meat. Most of my protein comes from eggs cheese and beans and rice. And butter. I know that’s fat but a cow produced it. Every now and then I will go get a Red Robin cheeseburger and am satisfied.oh, and the other day I made a gorgeous BLT.
Eggs and cheese are just as bad as meat when it comes to saturated fat content.

The last to be concerned about with the American diet is the amount of meat.
It is the high sodium, high sugar and highly processed franken-food.
That is what is killing everybody, what has caused such dramatic increases in diabetes and heart disease.

That is what is killing everybody, what has caused such dramatic increases in diabetes and heart disease.

Actually the amount of meat eaten is a factor in heart disease

We eat far too much meat in this nation....I'm not complaining but it's the truth. There are plenty of protein sources that can sustain us with less expense and much less strain to our physical being than meat causes.

Years ago I knew a vegan who suffered from protein deficiency and he refused to take his doctor's advice to have one or two buffalo burgers a month...." That's all you need " he said....but because my friend was a religious Vegan he held out. Eventually he developed a horrible open sore on his nose that made it impossible for him to do his job as a department administrator who had to face dozens of people every day....so after checking with his Maharishi or whoever the hell his spiritual counselor was he decided to do two buffalo burgers a month..... Voila! His sore healed up is a matter of a few weeks and to this day this is all the meat he consumes..

JO

Then why do we have canine teeth?

You don't eat any and there's that much for me. Get your friends join you and my friends and I can have a steak cookout!

main-qimg-b89140831e82754cee7f8afa0029f2d2

JO
Nice story but buffalo burgers

Really

JO

But I want to.

JO

I have been following a fellow named Marcus Rothkranz who is a vegan and a prolific health writer
he is 50 and looks like he's 27. He does say however that should you choose to be a vegan you must do it correctly. That I believe.

JO

I adopted a whole food vegan diet 3 months ago and feel so good I don't think I'll ever go back to eating meat.

Do you proselytise too?

JO

Then why do we have canine teeth?

You don't eat any and there's that much for me. Get your friends join you and my friends and I can have a steak cookout!

main-qimg-b89140831e82754cee7f8afa0029f2d2
Hippos have the largest canines in the animal world and are herbivores

JO
Nice story but buffalo burgers

Really

I hate the things myself....they are too dry. But according to the meat analysis they are very dense with proteins and amino acids and almost devoid of fat.

JO

JO

JO

Do you proselytise too?
No IDGAF what anyone does

I just state the facts

Actually the amount of meat eaten is a factor in heart disease
True as people who eat lean meat and exercise do not have heart disease

Forum List

Back