You Decide

Was that suppose to make sense welfare queen?

only if you've got a triple digit iq, so in your case, no.

How much is may tax payer money going for the monkey you get to post for you?

If what you say is true, and you have a family and are working at the Circle K, you are in the 47% who don't pay federal income taxes. There is no such thing as "your tax money".

On a side note, Jesus fuck you're dumb.

only if you've got a triple digit iq, so in your case, no.

If what you say is true, and you have a family and are working at the Circle K, you are in the 47% who don't pay federal income taxes. There is no such thing as "your tax money".

LOL I do pay taxes. You also dont know what I am now making at circle K nor my arrogant friend. You also dont know how much my wife makes....Oh thats right you didn't think about that right?

LOL I do pay taxes. You also dont know what I am now making at circle K nor my arrogant friend. You also dont know how much my wife makes....Oh thats right you didn't think about that right?

real men don't let their wives work

Bush .. No doubt. You can say one thing Bush loved this country and he respected the military. He showed true heart. Obama not so much .. Obama is a smug arrogant SOB..

Yea, Bush respects the military so much he opposed the new GI Bill.

ostrich_001.jpg

beretta304 that picture looks familiar. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxk9PW83VCY]bush: go out and shop - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back