You Decide

Interesting that a few years later Bush stopped caring about the people that knocked those buildings down.

Unfortunately, saying "America is great and we can do no wrong, and fuck the rest of the stinking world" isn't looked at with any kind of admiration from the rest of the world but rather with disdain. This is why the rest of the world didn't care much for Bush and do happen to think more highly of the United States with a president that isn't quite so arrogant.

Obama isn't an apologist, he just realizes that other countries don't feel a need to bow down to the wonderful United States.

Apparently neither do those like you who like to knock everything about this country but like the sanctury and freedom it provides for idiots like you to mouth off. Knock off the "voice of reason" routine. :eusa_hand: No one is buying it.

First of all, I don't knock everything about this country, and saying I do just shows how blind you are. Secondly, if I don't like something, I have every bit as much right to try to change that as you do. Being a right wing loon doesn't give you an inside track to righteousness dumbfuck. The problem with idiots who base every single one of their beliefs in a strict ideology is that you have nothing but contempt for anyone who may think even slightly differently than you. It's like being the school bully who has to have his way all the time.

Touched a nerve eh? I must be on the right track. As to the rest, my bleeding heart libturd friend. I worked for what I have and I make no apologies for what I say. You don't like the way things are here do something more than whining on a messageboard to change them. I have contempt for dopes/dupes like you who pretend to be the voice of reason but in reality are the very partisan hacks they accuse others of being. If you think I'm bullying you on a freakin' messageboard... then you must have had your ass kicked an awful lot in school...probably one too many times. Which is why you are a left wing loon masquerading as moderate here.

How much is may tax payer money going for the monkey you get to post for you?

how long ago did you emigrate from pakistan?

First off I am Irish, English, Polish and Ukrainian and second how would being a Pakistani be bad? Glad you once more showed your racism.

i assumed by your lack of fluency in english that you were a recent immigrant to our shores.

i never said being pakistani was bad.

you did.

Interesting that a few years later Bush stopped caring about the people that knocked those buildings down.

Prove that.....Common you piece of garbage please prove it.

You can fast forward to the 50 second mark. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJmFkbBjbO0]George W. Bush: "I Truly Am Not That Concerned About Osama Bin Laden" - YouTube[/ame]

Invading Iraq also took our eyes off al Qaeda and allowed them to regroup.

Also, "common you piece of garbage"? Common? What?

You can fast forward to the 50 second mark. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJmFkbBjbO0]George W. Bush: "I Truly Am Not That Concerned About Osama Bin Laden" - YouTube[/ame]

Another progressive using a sound bite out of context.....

He's an idiot best put on ignore. Sometimes you have to wipe the shit off the board by using the ignore button.

only pussies use ignore.

like you
Why should he have to read your racism all the time????

It's killing him now that I don't reply to him. That's what a troll wants...to be fed. I can only see what he says if someone replies to him. Look who thanks him...those just like him. He's a waste of human life.

Ignore him.

Whatever you want to call. To me it is proof.

You can fast forward to the 50 second mark. George W. Bush: "I Truly Am Not That Concerned About Osama Bin Laden" - YouTube

Whatever you want to call. To me it is proof.

Which tells me all I will ever need to know about you.

Forum List

Back