Yet Another Reason to Eat at Chick-Fil-A

Some of you retards will argue over anything won't you, or even nothing at all. sigh..........

Big corporations love Chic Fil A.

Best catered trays for the money. Good for corporate meetings.

Every year my mom gets a tray of chicken strips with Polynesian sauce for their Christmas Party. It is supposed to be for the young kids, buy my sister and I chomp that jazz down. So damn good!
Awesome fruit trays and dip too... Probably my fave. But they also have great salad trays. Plus we cater in sliders, chicken wraps and tenders. So good.

I agree. Love it. :)

I love the fruit tray as well. They also do a lot of great charity work in my area. I never really got the big deal that was made over their donations to some anti-gay groups. Sure, it was disappointing, but that shouldn't overshadow all the wonderful work they do in the community.

Every year my mom gets a tray of chicken strips with Polynesian sauce for their Christmas Party. It is supposed to be for the young kids, buy my sister and I chomp that jazz down. So damn good!
Awesome fruit trays and dip too... Probably my fave. But they also have great salad trays. Plus we cater in sliders, chicken wraps and tenders. So good.

I love the fruit tray as well. They also do a lot of great charity work in my area. I never really got the big deal that was made over their donations to some anti-gay groups. Sure, it was disappointing, but that shouldn't overshadow all the wonderful work they do in the community.
They do a lot for kids , which I like.

Funding for summer camp
Scholarships
Plus a host of other things.

They are a company that gives back to the community.

I rarely pay attention to a companies politics.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I`ll take Chick-fil-a and their groupies love for our soldiers seriously when they demand a Congressional investigation as to why 4,500 lost their lives looking for wmds that were never found. Were honest mistakes made or was it outright lies that led to 30,000 U.S casualties?
That is an extremely ignorant statement.

Who brainwashed you into thinking that 4,500 US soldiers lost their lives while looking for WMDs?

Yet you refuse to mention the hundreds of thousands who lost when a Democrat was president.

That is some really fucking sick hyper-partisan anti-USA rhetoric you are spewing there.

Every location on every Memorial Day weekend:
“This table is reserved to honor our missing comrades in arms. The tablecloth is white — symbolizing the purity of their motives when answering the call of duty. The single red rose, displayed in a vase, reminds us of the life of each of the missing and their loved ones and friends of these Americans who keep the faith, awaiting answers. The vase is tied with a yellow ribbon, a symbol of our continued determination to account for our missing. A pinch of salt symbolizes the tears endured by those missing and their families who seek answers. A slice of lemon on the plate reminds us of their bitter fate.The Bible represents the strength gained through faith to sustain those lost from our country, founded as one nation under God. The glass is inverted — to symbolize their inability to share this evening’s toast. The chair is empty — they are missing.”
View attachment 76321

Wonderful! Thank you Chic Fil A, I just wish I liked your food.

You do realize the empty table is deductible, and that's all that matters.

No moron, what matters isvthat they did it. If you were right, and you never ever are, then a whole lot more restaurants would be doing it.

No moron, what matters isvthat they did it. If you were right, and you never ever are, then a whole lot more restaurants would be doing it.

Other restaurants aren't as morally corrupt as Chic.

Funding for summer camp
Scholarships

Funding for summer camp
Scholarships

Gave you a warm fuzzy feeling? Good marketing. A good marketing company can spin a turd.

Funding for summer camp
Scholarships

Funding for summer camp
Scholarships

Gave you a warm fuzzy feeling? Good marketing. A good marketing company can spin a turd.
I know. How do you think we ended up with Obama.

Funding for summer camp
Scholarships

Funding for summer camp
Scholarships

I know.

You know you're being suckered?

How do you think we ended up with Obama.

Eight years of massive Republican incompetence. Then it continued by paring Palin with McCain.

Funding for summer camp
Scholarships

Funding for summer camp
Scholarships

I know.

Eight years of massive Republican incompetence. Then it continued by paring Palin with McCain.
Nope. We ended up with Obama due to voter incompetence because they fell for fraudulent mass marketing.

Funding for summer camp
Scholarships

Funding for summer camp
Scholarships

I know.

Nope. We ended up with Obama due to voter incompetence because they fell for fraudulent mass marketing.

That's why Bush ended up in office. TWICE. How did that work out for ya?

Funding for summer camp
Scholarships

Funding for summer camp
Scholarships

I know.

Why you hate kids in foster care so much?

Funding for summer camp
Scholarships

I know.

I don't. I'm pointing out that Chic has ulterior motives, PR stunts.

McCain could have conceivably won his election if he had not picked a sack of rocks for his running mate. You can't blame that on the American voters.

McCain could have conceivably won his election if he had not picked a sack of rocks for his running mate. You can't blame that on the American voters.

Don't fool yourself. The RNC picked Palin. The RNC picked Romney. The RNC picked Trump. After Bush, the rich and wealthy that run the RNC don't want a Republican in the White House.

I`ll take Chick-fil-a and their groupies love for our soldiers seriously when they demand a Congressional investigation as to why 4,500 lost their lives looking for wmds that were never found. Were honest mistakes made or was it outright lies that led to 30,000 U.S casualties?

Who brainwashed you into thinking that 4,500 US soldiers lost their lives while looking for WMDs?

Yet you refuse to mention the hundreds of thousands who lost when a Democrat was president.

That is some really fucking sick hyper-partisan anti-USA rhetoric you are spewing there.
Seriously man? You don`t know how the criminal invasion of Iraq got off the ground? Here`s the 935 lies that got our soldiers killed. I`ll assume you were on another planet at the time.
Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

Seriously man? You don`t know how the criminal invasion of Iraq got off the ground? Here`s the 935 lies that got our soldiers killed. I`ll assume you were on another planet at the time.
Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com
I am not a brainwashed fool such as people who make such ignorant statements like the one you just parroted.

Bush beat Kerry, fucking get over it, you fucking lost.

Your link is to an anonymous blog.

Go get a fucking library card and USE IT to learn some history about the subject before you foolishly shove your foot all the way through your alimentary canal again and have to clean the shit off your leg with your tongue like some bizarre and grotesque contortionist clown... AGAIN!

THINK!

Last edited:
Every location on every Memorial Day weekend:
“This table is reserved to honor our missing comrades in arms. The tablecloth is white — symbolizing the purity of their motives when answering the call of duty. The single red rose, displayed in a vase, reminds us of the life of each of the missing and their loved ones and friends of these Americans who keep the faith, awaiting answers. The vase is tied with a yellow ribbon, a symbol of our continued determination to account for our missing. A pinch of salt symbolizes the tears endured by those missing and their families who seek answers. A slice of lemon on the plate reminds us of their bitter fate.The Bible represents the strength gained through faith to sustain those lost from our country, founded as one nation under God. The glass is inverted — to symbolize their inability to share this evening’s toast. The chair is empty — they are missing.”
View attachment 76321

You do realize the empty table is deductible, and that's all that matters.

Other restaurants aren't as morally corrupt as Chic.

Just how fucking stupid are you really?

And people wonder why I call lefties stupid all the time.

LOL did One Percenter just say that an empty table at a restaurant is tax deductible? What a fucking moron.

Funding for summer camp
Scholarships

Funding for summer camp
Scholarships

Did you get dizzy?

Was gonna go there today for Lunch because I downloaded there free app that gives you a free sandwich but the damn line was out to the main road and its 80 degrees out LOL.

Forum List

Back