Muslim Wearing "I'm Muslim Don't Panic" T Shirt Severely Beaten

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
By his fellow religion of peace comrades because they said the shirt offended their religion.
No wonder the left are terrified of Muslims and cater to their demands.

An asylum seeker who jokingly wore a T-shirt saying ‘I’m Muslim, don’t panic’ was so savagely beaten by his fellow refugees that he had to be rushed to hospital.

The 23-year-old Iraqi had thought that his fellow Islamic asylum seekers would see the funny side, but instead they accused him of offending their religion and decided to teach him a painful lesson.

The man was attacked in the evening as he returned to his asylum seeker home in Berlin, Germany wearing the T-shirt which he had just bought.

He was allegedly confronted by three angry Muslims who ripped up the T-shirt and ran off after beating him.

Two of the alleged attackers, a 27-year-old from Syria and a 33-year-old from Lebanon, were later arrested on charges of aggravated GBH.
Police said a report would be prepared for prosecutors.

Iraqi migrant beaten for T-shirt saying 'I'm Muslim, don't panic'

By his fellow religion of peace comrades because they said the shirt offended their religion.
No wonder the left are terrified of Muslims and cater to their demands.

An asylum seeker who jokingly wore a T-shirt saying ‘I’m Muslim, don’t panic’ was so savagely beaten by his fellow refugees that he had to be rushed to hospital.

The 23-year-old Iraqi had thought that his fellow Islamic asylum seekers would see the funny side, but instead they accused him of offending their religion and decided to teach him a painful lesson.

The man was attacked in the evening as he returned to his asylum seeker home in Berlin, Germany wearing the T-shirt which he had just bought.

He was allegedly confronted by three angry Muslims who ripped up the T-shirt and ran off after beating him.

Two of the alleged attackers, a 27-year-old from Syria and a 33-year-old from Lebanon, were later arrested on charges of aggravated GBH.
Police said a report would be prepared for prosecutors.

Iraqi migrant beaten for T-shirt saying 'I'm Muslim, don't panic'

Jail the bastards!!! And please repatriate them ASAP!!!

Greg

Wow, at least the person was respectful enough to let the rest of the world know about himself. If the guy really was any kind of threat, I highly doubt that a heads up of any form would have been given.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

3 whole people represent 3 billion. I would call that a stretch but that would be offensive to the word stretch.

More like fear merchant.

3 whole people represent 3 billion. I would call that a stretch but that would be offensive to the word stretch.

More like fear merchant.
Where did we get 3 billion? I get it. You're black and don't do math, right?

Nice racism you got there.
Still, either your math or ignorance is a bit more overwhelming. So, where did 3 billion Muslims come from? I thought Bush killed most of them anyway.

Forum List

Back