Before The Election, Please

Ok....so this is a bit conspiracyish. And in my 2am late night drinking nights I listen to coast to coast am some. Entertainment.

BUT....I do believe there is more than we officially know. Especially with extraterrestrial life and the human soul/afrerlife.

I think the world's churches have pushed to keep it silent to keep the religions from going into panic and the government's to keep things stable.

THAT SAID....I want to believe Obama isn't truly just an anti Christian prick. And if all this anti Christian shit he does....was to get people numb enough to absorb the revelation...well...it kinda makes it all make sense now.

BOOM son:

Mars-Mayan-370060.jpg

BOOM son:

Mars-Mayan-370060.jpg

Our politics aside....

You think something once lived on Mars? There are some intelligent folks who point to a LOT of evidence to support it. Some think we came from there and Earth was an evacuation plan when Mars was seen as doomed.

If we have made contact with extraterrestrial intelligent life, and Obama reveals it.....my opinion on him will change a lot.

BOOM son:

Mars-Mayan-370060.jpg

Our politics aside....

You think something once lived on Mars? There are some intelligent folks who point to a LOT of evidence to support it. Some think we came from there and Earth was an evacuation plan when Mars was seen as doomed.
I think at the least there was once life on mars, that there may still be life on mars, and that there may still be life on several other bodies in our solar system. I'll be disappointed if we find out there isn't.

As for intelligent life... man who knows. There could be intelligent life out there right now, there could have been intelligent life last week, there could have been intelligent life 1 million years ago. Will we ever find proof? What are the odds we exist in a window of time where we can find proof of extraterrestrial intelligent life before they and their relics vanish?

BOOM son:

Mars-Mayan-370060.jpg

Our politics aside....

I think at the least there was once life on mars, that there may still be life on mars, and that there may still be life on several other bodies in our solar system. I'll be disappointed if we find out there isn't.

As for intelligent life... man who knows. There could be intelligent life out there right now, there could have been intelligent life last week, there could have been intelligent life 1 million years ago. Will we ever find proof? What are the odds we exist in a window of time where we can find proof of extraterrestrial intelligent life before they and their relics vanish?
What if they are refusing to contact us because they see us as a group of backward savages?

BOOM son:

Mars-Mayan-370060.jpg

Our politics aside....

What if they are refusing to contact us because they see us as a group of backward savages?

Then they're better than us. Because whenever we found a civilization of "backward savages," we enslaved or destroyed them.

If we have made contact with extraterrestrial intelligent life, and Obama reveals it.....my opinion on him will change a lot.

Read Carl Sagan's "The Dragons of Eden". He makes mincemeat of the visiting aliens nonsense.

Forum List

Back