Yet Another Reason to Eat at Chick-Fil-A

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Every location on every Memorial Day weekend:
“This table is reserved to honor our missing comrades in arms. The tablecloth is white — symbolizing the purity of their motives when answering the call of duty. The single red rose, displayed in a vase, reminds us of the life of each of the missing and their loved ones and friends of these Americans who keep the faith, awaiting answers. The vase is tied with a yellow ribbon, a symbol of our continued determination to account for our missing. A pinch of salt symbolizes the tears endured by those missing and their families who seek answers. A slice of lemon on the plate reminds us of their bitter fate.The Bible represents the strength gained through faith to sustain those lost from our country, founded as one nation under God. The glass is inverted — to symbolize their inability to share this evening’s toast. The chair is empty — they are missing.”
image.jpeg

To me, every place should give some type of military discount on Memorial Day if not every day.

God bless you and our troops always!!!

Holly

There is nothing quite as heartwarming as a business honoring fallen veterans as a way enhance their profit and maximize their business opportunities. It chokes me up, just like it does when I pass a Honda dealer with a giant American flag flying over it.....

Kudos to Chick-fil-A!

Been a big fan of CfA for a long time but bummed because there aren't any near where I live. But that's all coming to an end as there's now one under construction and due to open in a month or so.

Now it's the local militant gays' turn to be bummed.

Kudos to Chick-fil-A!

Been a big fan of CfA for a long time but bummed because there aren't any near where I live. But that's all coming to an end as there's now one under construction and due to open in a month or so.

Why would they be bummed? Chick Fil A no longer donates to anti-gay groups.

Kudos to Chick-fil-A!

Because back when the failed boycotts took place some of the stupid gays - as well as others - swallowed the bullshit that CfA wouldn't serve them, gays weren't welcome, etc. in their stores.

Kudos to Chick-fil-A!

Because back when the failed boycotts took place some of the stupid gays - as well as others - swallowed the bullshit that CfA wouldn't serve them, gays weren't welcome, etc. in their stores.
Actually the founder of Chick Fil A said there stance was a mistake and they stopped donating to anti-gay groups which were the cause of the boycotts. So it's all good now.

I`ll take Chick-fil-a and their groupies love for our soldiers seriously when they demand a Congressional investigation as to why 4,500 lost their lives looking for wmds that were never found. Were honest mistakes made or was it outright lies that led to 30,000 U.S casualties?

I`ll take Chick-fil-a and their groupies love for our soldiers seriously when they demand a Congressional investigation as to why 4,500 lost their lives looking for wmds that were never found. Were honest mistakes made or was it outright lies that led to 30,000 U.S casualties?
Meanwhile, they won't miss your business.

They're simply making a nice gesture to honor those we've lost and those who serve. If you don't like it, too bad and eat elsewhere.

Two decades are you are still clueless? And it has what to do with CFA?
Bizarre!

Kudos to Chick-fil-A!

More with the urban legends. Go find a link - it's a myth started by a homosexual marriage group.

Kudos to Chick-fil-A!

More with the urban legends. Go find a link - it's a myth started by a homosexual marriage group.
Not it's not. It's been discussed countless times on the forum.

Kudos to Chick-fil-A!

Not it's not. It's been discussed countless times on the forum.
Yes, and the only source is a homosexual marriage group.

Two decades are you are still clueless? And it has what to do with CFA?
Bizarre!
I simply asked why those who claim to love our soldiers wrote off the deaths of 4,500 with no questions asked. Do you need a passing 2nd grader to help you understand the question?

Ask Obama, he has our troops in Iraq being killed right now.
But putting men in womens bathrooms is his top issue, so he may not have time to answer you. You can ask Hillary, who insisted Al Queda was in Iraq.

Forum List

Back