Yet Another Reason to Eat at Chick-Fil-A

Every location on every Memorial Day weekend:
“This table is reserved to honor our missing comrades in arms. The tablecloth is white — symbolizing the purity of their motives when answering the call of duty. The single red rose, displayed in a vase, reminds us of the life of each of the missing and their loved ones and friends of these Americans who keep the faith, awaiting answers. The vase is tied with a yellow ribbon, a symbol of our continued determination to account for our missing. A pinch of salt symbolizes the tears endured by those missing and their families who seek answers. A slice of lemon on the plate reminds us of their bitter fate.The Bible represents the strength gained through faith to sustain those lost from our country, founded as one nation under God. The glass is inverted — to symbolize their inability to share this evening’s toast. The chair is empty — they are missing.”
View attachment 76321

Wonderful! Thank you Chic Fil A, I just wish I liked your food.

You do realize the empty table is deductible, and that's all that matters.

No moron, what matters isvthat they did it. If you were right, and you never ever are, then a whole lot more restaurants would be doing it.

No moron, what matters isvthat they did it. If you were right, and you never ever are, then a whole lot more restaurants would be doing it.

Other restaurants aren't as morally corrupt as Chic.

Just how fucking stupid are you really?

And people wonder why I call lefties stupid all the time.

Other restaurants ARE as morally corrupt as Chic?

btw, I'm a dirty rotten capitalist.

LOL did One Percenter just say that an empty table at a restaurant is tax deductible? What a fucking moron.

LOL did One Percenter just say that an empty table at a restaurant is tax deductible? What a fucking moron.

Every table at a restaurant is worth 'X' amount of monies to that restaurant. If you lose that table, it is considered lost revenue, thus deductible.

Was gonna go there today for Lunch because I downloaded there free app that gives you a free sandwich but the damn line was out to the main road and its 80 degrees out LOL.

Was gonna go there today for Lunch because I downloaded there free app that gives you a free sandwich but the damn line was out to the main road and its 80 degrees out LOL.

The P.T. Barnum effect.......

Wow! The answer is; really fucking stupid.

So it's morally corrupt to honor those who lost their lives in service to this country? You must be saying that because you can't be talking about their Christian beliefs since that is totally irrelevant to this discussion.

Or you're just really fucking stupid.

So it's morally corrupt to honor those who lost their lives in service to this country? You must be saying that because you can't be talking about their Christian beliefs since that is totally irrelevant to this discussion.

Believing that corporate America cares about anything other than their bottom line is FUCKING STUPID.

Believing that corporate America cares about anything other than their bottom line is FUCKING STUPID.
Is the bottom line all you care about?

That isn't moral corruption you stupid shit. You are just a dumbass who is not worth arguing further. Dismissed.

Every location on every Memorial Day weekend:
“This table is reserved to honor our missing comrades in arms. The tablecloth is white — symbolizing the purity of their motives when answering the call of duty. The single red rose, displayed in a vase, reminds us of the life of each of the missing and their loved ones and friends of these Americans who keep the faith, awaiting answers. The vase is tied with a yellow ribbon, a symbol of our continued determination to account for our missing. A pinch of salt symbolizes the tears endured by those missing and their families who seek answers. A slice of lemon on the plate reminds us of their bitter fate.The Bible represents the strength gained through faith to sustain those lost from our country, founded as one nation under God. The glass is inverted — to symbolize their inability to share this evening’s toast. The chair is empty — they are missing.”
View attachment 76321

CFA is a great company and a good citizen. I wouldn't have even heard of them until the mentally ill vermin 'community' started sniveling about them, now I make a point to buy a meal or two there every week.

As for the sniveling gimps claiming it's all just about the money, CFA closes on Sundays as a matter of principles, a big day for food franchises, so you're just full of crap as usual with the petty childish smears and gossip, you pathetic little bitches. But, we understand that people who have zero principles themselves really can't conceive of anybody else having them.

I vote for really fucking stupid. It's just another troll; the only 'capital' it has is its allowance and what it steals from its mommy's purse.

In business, yes.

That isn't moral corruption you stupid shit. You are just a dumbass who is not worth arguing further. Dismissed.

Sure it is. Any company that uses dead military, puppies, the American flag is suspect.

Forum List

Back