Yesterday was a pretty good day for America.

Exactly. I just had a forum “friend” put me on ignore the other day like a little child. Since I wasn't willing to give my full support to Israeli ... he called me a “Hamas lover” as well as a few other choice names. He ran away from the conversation without even discussing things like an adult. With “friends” like that ... who needs enemies? I'm happy as hell to find out what sort of character he has. The last person you want to share a foxhole with.

Just because I don't support the Crips doesn't mean I love the Bloods.

Yep! Pretty much the same thing happened to me. Someone I thought was a friend has been saying or implying the most horrible, slanderous things about me, just because I am not jumping on the "Israel can do no wrong" bandwagon. And just because I have been asking questions about what happened, which Israelis themselves have been doing! Does their questioning make those Israelis "Jew haters" or "Hamas supporters"?

The complete lack of a grasp on basic logic is astounding to me.

Your last sentence PERFECTLY sums it up.

ETA: To be clear, I DO support the Jewish people. But that doesn't mean I'm naive and dumb enough to think that the government can never do any wrong, or that it's impossible for a few subversive people to have infiltrated their government, as has happened here in the US.

This has happened to me many times. I oppose all wars no matter the circumstances. For this, I’m labeled a traitor over and over again.

After all the lies and misinformation these past 30 years involving USG wars, along with the horrendous death and destruction, I’d thought all Americans would oppose war. How wrong I’ve been.
I REFUSE to be one of these:

iu

Or one of these:

iu

Or one of these:

iu

We already know that the lefties are one of the above, but what's sad is how many on the “right” are just as easily duped.

People like that are generally only interested in maintaining dialogue that's kept strictly limited to placating their feelings or personal attachment to an issue.

They've no real interest in any kind of discourse which goes beyond their emotional attachments.

Good riddance.

Usually those types are the platinum card holders who complain as a sort of currency...

View attachment 846367
They are interested in discourse, but strictly limited to the establishment narrative.

They are interested in discourse, but strictly limited to the establishment narrative.
“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” Orwell
“Don't believe what you see or hear, that's not what's happening.” Trump

Yep! Pretty much the same thing happened to me. Someone I thought was a friend has been saying or implying the most horrible, slanderous things about me, just because I am not jumping on the "Israel can do no wrong" bandwagon. And just because I have been asking questions about what happened, which Israelis themselves have been doing! Does their questioning make those Israelis "Jew haters" or "Hamas supporters"?

The complete lack of a grasp on basic logic is astounding to me.

Your last sentence PERFECTLY sums it up.

This is basically the attitute you have to have when you're dealing with the ''you're a terrorist supporter because you aren't placating my desire to keep the context of dialogue limited to my feelings, sense of self-importance or personal attachment'' crowd...

Natty C not giving a fuck.png

Last edited:
People like that are generally only interested in maintaining dialogue that's kept strictly limited to placating their personal feelings or personal attachment to an issue.

Emotional beings like that have no real interest in any kind of discourse which goes beyond their emotional attachments.

Good riddance.

Usually those types are the platinum card holders who complain as a sort of currency...

View attachment 846367
“Emotional” is exactly what it boils down to. Some of these folks have been told by their parents, teachers, and pastors their entire lives that this group or that group is “chosen.” It has become so ingrained in their mind that they don't dare question this point that has been hammered into their heads their entire lives. I know ... I used to be one of them until I opened my eyes.

The tirade I mentioned earlier is still posted in another thread. Pure, unadulterated emotion backed by zero facts.

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” Orwell
“Don't believe what you see or hear, that's not what's happening.” Trump
So, do I understand you to believe Trump is entirely different from anything in the D Party?

“Emotional” is exactly what it boils down to. Some of these folks have been told by their parents, teachers, and pastors their entire lives that this group or that group is “chosen.” It has become so ingrained in their mind that they don't dare question this point that has been hammered into their heads their entire lives. I know ... I used to be one of them until I opened my eyes.

The tirade I mentioned earlier is still posted in another thread. Pure, unadulterated emotion backed by zero facts.

I tend to look at what is going on over there from a purely geo-political perspective.

That's basically my only interest in the events over there, as funding it only serves as a means of its continuation and historically affects the average American's prosperity here. Which, in case anyone hasn't noticed, seems to be yesterday's news and the very last thing anyone seems to be interested in as I flip through the board, skimming threads. I imagine that is certainly convenient for many in government here at home.

Unfortunately, the topic largely seems to be dominated by and benchmarked on emotional perspective, specifically in the way that I referenced in post # 59. If one allows oneself to get sucked into that type of Mickey Mouse pablum by placating and limiting one's own discourse to those very shallow, emotion based terms of controversy, then one gets what one deserves is my view on it. It's like wrestling with a pig. You're just gonna get filthy and the pig enjoys it.

And I think it's by design from the top down. To get people only to react rather than to reason so that the entirety of the geo-political strategy at play is completely lost and never really invoked in discourse and therefore not at risk of being challenged in any meaningful way by averahe Americans who are already being forced to decide whether to put gas in their car to go to work or to put food on their tables for their families. And if actual plot does get invoked, you get the kind of combative, accusatory, emotion based reaction we're talking about here. It's why the first thing we saw happen on here and elsewhere on the www were polls coercing people to just hurry up and pick a side and commence to shaking their peckers back and forth at each other rather than actually reasoning with regard to the scope and depth of what's actually going on in the broader, more strategic, geo-political perspective.

Last edited:
To be clear, I DO support the Jewish people
What does that mean?
.I'll ask you what I asked Matt Joy Bird:

Show me your first post where you condemned Hamas -- without qualification -- for the atrocities commies in October 7th. I haven't seen such a post from you

Hell, from what I read from your posts, it APPEARS you believe the Israeli government did this. Show my in your past posts that I am wrong.

I'll wait. Matt couldn't denounce Hamas. I hope you are able

People like that are generally only interested in maintaining dialogue that's kept strictly limited to placating their personal feelings or personal attachment to an issue.

Emotional beings like that have no real interest in any kind of discourse which goes beyond their emotional attachments.

Good riddance.

View attachment 846367
Sums up Trump perfectly, he loves to play victim.

The man breaks countless laws, then tries to play victim when he gets indicted by a Grand jury, with overwhelming evidence of his total guilt.

I tend to look at what is going on over there from a purely geo-political perspective.

That's basically my only interest in the events over there, as funding it only serves as a means of its continuation and historically affects the average American's prosperity here. Which, in case anyone hasn't noticed, seems to be yesterday's news and the very last thing anyone seems to be interested in as I flip through the board, skimming threads. I imagine that is certainly convenient for many in government here at home.

Unfortunately, the topic largely seems to be dominated by and benchmarked on emotional perspective, specifically in the way that I referenced in post # 59. If one allows oneself to get sucked into that type of Mickey Mouse pablum by placating and limiting one's own discourse to those very shallow, emotion based terms of controversy, then one gets what one deserves is my view on it. It's like wrestling with a pig. You're just gonna get filthy and the pig enjoys it.

And I think it's by design from the top down. To get people only to react rather than to reason so that the entirety of the geo-political strategy at play is completely lost and never really invoked in discourse and therefore not at risk of being challenged in any meaningful way by averahe Americans who are already being forced to decide whether to put gas in their car to go to work or to put food on their tables for their families. And if actual plot does get invoked, you get the kind of combative, accusatory, emotion based reaction we're talking about here. It's why the first thing we saw happen on here and elsewhere on the www were polls coercing people to just hurry up and pick a side and commence to shaking their peckers back and forth at each other rather than actually reasoning with regard to the scope and depth of what's actually going on in the broader, more strategic, geo-political perspective.
On the day this event was announced, I posted that the two main purposes of this “war” (psyops) were: 1) To send billions of tax dollars to Israel, thus further weakening the American dollar and 2) to send Palestinian “refugees” to America to further weaken America's economy and sovereignty. Both goals seem to be coming to fruition.

The ultimate goal (from a Globalist perspective) is to destroy sovereign, nationalistic nations (especially in the West) as a means to usher in the New World Order. What better way to foist their plans on us than to keep people focused on the next shiny thing in the sand? (Covid; Climate; Weapons of Mass Destruction; Ukraine; Swine Flu; Bird Flu; Israel; Russian Collusion; etc., etc.)

This is basically the attitute you have to have when you're dealing with the ''you're a terrorist supporter because you aren't placating my desire to keep the context of dialogue limited to my feelings
Nope. You're a terrorist supporter when you can't condemn a terrorist organization

Nope. You're a terrorist supporter when you can't condemn a terrorist organization

How so? Is there some sort of expectation or mandate around here that people are to discuss these events in a manner that is universally conforming to your own compartmentalized view of them or conforming to your specific interest in discussing them? If so, then, by whose expectation or mandate specifically?

And what specifically makes one a supporter of terrorism if they choose not to discuss the issue solely conforming to your personal interest in it, but rather express interest in a manner conforming to a more non-compartmentalized scope of the issue? And says whom, specifically?

As well, and I'm appeasing your claim here for my own relevant purpose, please illustrate specifically where I have expressed open support for Hamas. Emotional insinuations and projections you might wish to make that serve to placate your feelings or to placate whatever personal attachment that you feel that you may have with regard to the matter do not count. Your feelings are unimportant and undeserving of placation or conformity. As are any personal attachments you feel that you might have.

I'll wait.

In fact, I'm still waiting for you to support the claims you made toward me here.

I've had two apples already, Carl.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, many condemn all Palestinians for the actions of a few. Should I condemn all the inhabitants of Los Angeles because the Crips or the Bloods committed a crime? Would I or should I punish all inhabitants of Los Angeles for the crimes committed by the few? Logic and common sense simply say NO.

That is exactly what people like you are doing.
I provided a quote from Orwell that Trump repeated virtually verbatim and then.......in Orwellian fashion.......you turned the truth on its head. Truly classic.

Forum List

Back