Yep, the UN is retarded and Muslims are hypersenstive douchebags.

of course not. but, blah blah blah?

You condemn one while supporting the other. Again, not surprised. Consistency has never exactly been one of your hallmarks. :eusa_whistle:

Pulling a Ravir, eh? I can't say that I'm shocked. After all, if you actually read the article beyond the headline you'd see that it accurately conveys the illogical stereotype that permeats this thread. Someone says Muslim and you people scream joo hating trrrrrrst DESPITE the FACT that the muslim religion has no indicative correlation with violence. Well, no more than your pussy christian ass during this full blown feat of ignoring whose religion is ACTUALLY invading nations and shrugging off innocent deaths. Your entire position requires that you maintain a blind double standard in the application of your stereotypes.

I've said this before and I'll say it again..feel free to prove me wrong. No one has yet.

Those who go to war in Christ's name are going against Christ's teachings.
Those who go to war in Muhammad's name are following Muhammad's teachings.

Now you tell me again, which is the peaceful religion?

You condemn one while supporting the other. Again, not surprised. Consistency has never exactly been one of your hallmarks. :eusa_whistle:

Pulling a Ravir, eh? I can't say that I'm shocked. After all, if you actually read the article beyond the headline you'd see that it accurately conveys the illogical stereotype that permeats this thread. Someone says Muslim and you people scream joo hating trrrrrrst DESPITE the FACT that the muslim religion has no indicative correlation with violence. Well, no more than your pussy christian ass during this full blown feat of ignoring whose religion is ACTUALLY invading nations and shrugging off innocent deaths. Your entire position requires that you maintain a blind double standard in the application of your stereotypes.

I've said this before and I'll say it again..feel free to prove me wrong. No one has yet.

your bumper sticker logic may sound good at your last bible study retreat but you DO believe in the righteousness of jews coming from Egypt and KILLING cannanites until jews owned the "promised" land, yes? After you answer that question feel free to lecture someone else with another bumper sticker.

soggy,

I'm rather concerned about you, have you been checked for early onset Alhiemers yet this year?

When did I ever say civil rights should or were decided on the tyranny of the majority...that is YOUR position.

Is this where your jaybird ass dodges the check that your alligator mouth wrote? Don't concern yourself with my wellfare, blob, I'll start showing signs of alheimers WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY after you start showing signs of your insatiable hunger for deep fried food.

Again, stupid, tell me how the TYRANNY of the MAJOROITY is nothing but an authoritarian fascist tool right after an ELECTION YEAR, stupid. What is the criteria for winning the Presidency again, tubby? the MAJORITY?!?!?!?!?!? Holy SHIT! Can you BELIEVE that?!?!?!

:lol:

Is it possible you forgot about the electoral college?

soggy,

I'm rather concerned about you, have you been checked for early onset Alhiemers yet this year?

When did I ever say civil rights should or were decided on the tyranny of the majority...that is YOUR position.

Is this where your jaybird ass dodges the check that your alligator mouth wrote? Don't concern yourself with my wellfare, blob, I'll start showing signs of alheimers WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY after you start showing signs of your insatiable hunger for deep fried food.

Again, stupid, tell me how the TYRANNY of the MAJOROITY is nothing but an authoritarian fascist tool right after an ELECTION YEAR, stupid. What is the criteria for winning the Presidency again, tubby? the MAJORITY?!?!?!?!?!? Holy SHIT! Can you BELIEVE that?!?!?!

Don't even go there, Shelia...he's so far off track that he can't find his way back. :rofl:

your bumper sticker logic may sound good at your last bible study retreat but you DO believe in the righteousness of jews coming from Egypt and KILLING cannanites until jews owned the "promised" land, yes? After you answer that question feel free to lecture someone else with another bumper sticker.

I'm a Christian, not a Jew, and no I do not believe it was right.< I find a big flaw in the Bible there as Moses was not allowed to enter the promised land because he was guilty of murder and then they go in a kill all those people save the one that helped them>...interesting that instead of trying to defend the Islamic religion, you attacked the Jewish religion and completely ignored the Christian religion.

I'm a Christian, not a Jew, and no I do not believe it was right.< I find a big flaw in the Bible there as Moses was not allowed to enter the promised land because he was guilty of murder and then they go in a kill all those people save the one that helped them>...interesting that instead of trying to defend the Islamic religion, you attacked the Jewish religion and completely ignored the Christian religion.
uh, THAT wasnt why he couldnt enter the promised land
it was because he disobeyed God and struck the rock twice

the first time he was told to strike the rock and water would come forth for drinking, the second time God told him to call it forth by speak it, and he struck the rock again
that was why he was not allowed to enter

Last edited:
soggy,

not at all.. Tell me.. how many electoral college votes didn't reflect the MAJORITY consensus of any particular district last year?

By all means.. if you think the majority has no role in American democracy then I invite you to post as much evidence, instead of one phrase quips, as you can.

Don't even go there, Shelia...he's so far off track that he can't find his way back. :rofl:

gosh, ravi.. that post doesn't look like EVIDENCE.. I WONDER WHY!

:rofl:

:cuckoo:

being jewish isn't a necessity of believing in the OT per christianity. And, if you don't feel that jews were righteous in claiming their gift from god then your personal faith is a joke. I challenge you to have this conversation with your pastor. I bet you won't in fear of learning just how laughable your situational bumper sticker Christianity is.

so, tell me... are you faulting your GOD with promising that land to jews even though it was occupied? You DO realize that jesus was also a big fan of the OT, right? You've dug yourself into a hole and I'm willing to bet you won't even reply to this since we both know how many NT scriptures there are that validates the OT and everthing thereof.

:eusa_angel:

This is not something just of the radical side of Islam; it is in the Koran. Their radicals have simply decided to carry the concept out.

That simply isn't the case. The Qur'an instructs its followers to attack others only in response to oppression or being attacked first. Righteousness, truthfulness, wholesomeness, and other virtues are heavily emphasized just as they are in most major religions and systems of ethics. I'd suggest studying and understanding the book before attacking what you believe to be its message.

Is that what happened in Lebanon? The Muslims in Lebanon were oppressed, so they started killing all the Christians?
Nice strawman.

That's retarded. It would depend entirely on the context of the war. Moreover, nobody does anything in the name of Muhammad... Muslims don't worship men or idols.

That's retarded. It would depend entirely on the context of the war. Moreover, nobody does anything in the name of Muhammad... Muslims don't worship men or idols.

So why the outrage over the cartoons?

You tell me the answer to that question.

HT31racistCartoonNEW.jpg

So why the outrage over the cartoons?

People were outraged over the cartoons because they depicted the entire religion of Islam - not just some Muslims - as terroristic and belligerent. The continuous re-printing of the cartoons in other publications and the small but remarkably idiotic "Buy Danish" campaign that surfaced in some Western areas in the aftermath of the printings led to increased global awareness of the cartoons. Many people in the Middle East already felt that their culture and their religion were being targeted purposefully by western countries, so the cartoons seemed to support that sentiment and provided an opportunity for them to express their outrage over those perceived threats.

being jewish isn't a necessity of believing in the OT per christianity. And, if you don't feel that jews were righteous in claiming their gift from god then your personal faith is a joke. I challenge you to have this conversation with your pastor. I bet you won't in fear of learning just how laughable your situational bumper sticker Christianity is.

so, tell me... are you faulting your GOD with promising that land to jews even though it was occupied? You DO realize that jesus was also a big fan of the OT, right? You've dug yourself into a hole and I'm willing to bet you won't even reply to this since we both know how many NT scriptures there are that validates the OT and everthing thereof.

You still can't defend the statement that those who go to war in Muhammad's name are following Muhammad's teachings, can you?

My faith is mine and nobody else's. I believe that the Bible was written by man, inspired by God and as such is susceptible to mistakes. I don't blindly follow anyone, and I don't have to ask some pastor, priest, rabbi, or whatever what I believe.

Muhammad is their profit and they follow him and his teachings. Muhammad was a child molesting, ruthless killer.

Muhammad is their profit and they follow him and his teachings. Muhammad was a child molesting, ruthless killer.

Nonsense. Muhammad &#65018; was a wholesome and honorable man. Aisha was nineteen years old at the time the consummation of her marriage - the idea that she was "six" is misconceived. Mary was 12... was Joseph a "child molester" as well?

If you can provide an example of the prophet purposefully killing or ordering the murder of an innocent person or people, I'll accept your "ruthless killer" claim. Before you go off to Google, know that the case of the Banu Qurayza won't cut it. They were righteously executed for treason during the Battle of the Trench.

Nonsense. Muhammad &#65018; was a wholesome and honorable man. Aisha was nineteen years old at the time the consummation of her marriage - the idea that she was "six" is misconceived. Mary was 12... was Joseph a "child molester" as well?
Joseph never had sex with Mary, though...remember. Not sure why everyone gets their panties in a twist and denies the age of Mo's wife...it was the custom of the time so you may as well admit it.

You still can't defend the statement that those who go to war in Muhammad's name are following Muhammad's teachings, can you?

My faith is mine and nobody else's. I believe that the Bible was written by man, inspired by God and as such is susceptible to mistakes. I don't blindly follow anyone, and I don't have to ask some pastor, priest, rabbi, or whatever what I believe.

Not trying your honor here, but if you believe the Bible is Inspired by God and given to Man, how can it be mistaken? If God inspired, would he let that inspiration be corrupted by man in syntax?? The message is still there no matter the Greek, Hebrew, Latin or English.

Joseph never had sex with Mary, though...remember.
Certain verses like Matthew 1:24-25 seem to suggest that they were a normal, sexually active couple... at least after the immaculate conception, if you believe in that.

Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus.​

Not sure why everyone gets their panties in a twist and denies the age of Mo's wife...it was the custom of the time so you may as well admit it.
As far as I'm concerned, it's more of a matter of historical accuracy than trying to save face. If people are going to attack the religion, attack something historically accurate. The 6 years old claim is based entirely on two hadiths; collectors of hadiths tended not to be as concerned about the accuracy of those reports that didn't deal with specific religious teachings and practices or the life of Muhammad himself. Historical evidence suggests strongly that Aisha was born "before Islam," ie before 610 AD. Her betrothal took place in 620 AD and the marriage was consummated five years after that.

“In the time before Islam, Abu Bakr married two women. The first was Fatila daughter of Abdul Uzza, from whom Abdullah and Asma were born. Then he married Umm Ruman, from whom Abdur Rahman and Aisha were born. These four were born before Islam.” - Tarikh al-Tabari, al-Tabari's Annals.

“She was the sister of Aisha Siddiqa, wife of the Holy Prophet, and was ten years older than her. … In 73 A.H. … Asma died at the age of one hundred years.” - Mishkat al-Masabih
73 AH = about 695 AD, meaning that she was born in 605 according to the above report.

Forum List

Back