Yep, the UN is retarded and Muslims are hypersenstive douchebags.

Constantine is 315 AD. Prior to that Christians were routinely Persecuted far more than they have ever persecuted. Other religions weren't banned until after 400A.D. And the overweening Leo I declared over the Objections of what became the Orthodox church the suzerainty in all matters of doctrine and then proceeded to screw up said doctrine to the max. For that matter North African Christians didn't follow after Leo either. The Roman Catholic church represented less than a 1/3 of Christianity. Until Charlemagnes conversion in the 8th century combined with endless Muslim assaults on the Christian West and on Christians in Africa. The Jews weren't kicked out of Jerusalem and the rest of Israel by the Christians - in fact prior to AD 70 the opposite was the case with the Jews in fact doing the persecuting - rather they were kicked out by the Romans largely for being rebellious trouble makers in the eyes of the Romans. That's why by 700 AD the place was largely christian not because of anything the Christians had done. Especially the Byzantines who were Eastern Orthodox and didn't adopt most of The RC church's inane anti Jewish sentiments.

Ah, you've tried. TFF!
no, i'm smart enough to know that without having to try
;)
heh...I haven't tried it but RGS, I believe, once did and reported on the results.

This is why liberals won't let soggy claim the title...he's a fascist that believes in the tyranny of the majority. Either that, or he just hates Jews. :eusa_eh:

Don't be angry because I am smarter than you, ravir. TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY? Yea, stupid, democracy sure is a motherfucker like that.

:lol:

It's funny watching you scramble to make excuses for zionist racism as quickly as it takes to dial dominoes pizza from your speed dial.

hehehe... TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY.. yea, stupid.. as if the ONLY reason we gave equality to blacks was because they didn't threaten the white majority!

:rofl:

classic.

I haven't had this much fun getting under Soggy's skin since his legendary "half-abortion" compromise meltdown. :lol:

And to think, Angi was the one I was actually going after with the OP. :eusa_shhh:

Indeed, if only more rebuttals amounted to "blah blah blah, where are my zionists and christians to back me up blah blah blah"

:thup:

You should write encyclopedia articles with the kind of amazing insight required to riposte with a Ravir-style retort, dude. srsly!

And what about you Soggy, do you agree with the German law?

of course not. but, that law is not meant to protect a third of the global population either. It's nothing more than historic conjecture forced at gunpoint. Are you willing to suggest that a third of the global population are terrorists, jooo killers and toddler corpses in training based solely on their religious affiliation?

I wouldn't suggest that. What I do know however, is that the vast majority of that 1/3 of the world population has the same end goal as the small number of terrorists within their ranks. That is why there is no real outrage from so called moderate Muslims when terrorsist of their own faith kill and maim innocents all over the world. It's not just Christians that these radicals have a beef with; it's everyone, and until you figure that out, your cherished idealism that we can just all get along and everyone's rights will be respected will be the beginning of the downfall of the free world.

It would be wonderful if we could all live and let live, but that's not what these people want, regardless of how we may act. We could be passive as possible and play nice with Muslims throughout the world, and they would continue to hate us in return. You live in a fantasy world because you actually believe we can all get along.

well if you KNOW that "the vast majority of that 1/3 of the world population has the same end goal as the small number of terrorists within their ranks." then you won't have a problem citing your evidence then, eh dude? WHATS THAT? You don't have evidence that a majority of global muslims have the same "end goal", whatever the fuck THAT is supposed to be, with terrorists? go figure.

By your standard I can say that EVERY evangelical has the same END GOAL as David Koresh too, dude. You think muslims are the only nutters who have apocalyptic goals and END OF THE WORLD fantasies? Please, challenge this point so that I can post some tasty quotes about armaghedeon by proxy. John Hagee is a wellspring of fun if THIS is your generalized standard.

Again, NAME the muslim nation that is currently blowing to shit native populations because of phantom WMDs and the outright canaanization of the middle east. Please, feel free to post AS MANY as you can find evidence for. It's a fucking joke that you jesus junkies call ANYONE violent. The only difference between you and a rocket loving terrorist is the cost of your lethal toys.

FACT.

While I can't say I support the resolution (mostly because I am a believer in free speech, and don't like the idea of censorship) Islam and Muslims are badly misrepresented and maligned in a lot of media around the world. This is a bad thing, and it should be discouraged. Just not with law.

And Shogun is right that the reactions in this thread are practically a case study on the kind of defamation of an entire group, who are in reality very diverse in their religious and political beliefs.

careful.. Jillian might neg rep you for a post like this.

All religions do have a dark side, but I am not sure moral equivalency is appropriate here under the circumstances of what Christianity is in practice and stands for in the contemporary world today vs. what Islam is and stands for today.

Islam poses an existential threat to all those who do not express and submit to their theology. This is not something just of the radical side of Islam; it is in the Koran. They have simply decided to carry the concept out.

oh of COURSE, dude.. moral equivalence is only applicable if the side you identify with benefits, eh?

I can quote no less than half a dozen scriptures from the bible that say exactly what you think only the koran states. Feel free to ask for evidence. I LOVE posting scripture.

Very few Christians buy into every single thing the Bible states. On the other hand, very few Muslims react the same to the Koran. The vast majority live it, breath it, and believe it is the basis for how everyone should live, including you.

!!!! :lol:

HA! I'd LOVE to see your evidence that even REMOTELY suggests that "VERY FEW CHRISTIANS BUY INTO EVERY SINGLE THING THE BIBLE STATES"! For real, POST that link buddy because I'm calling shennanigans on such a stupid fucking post. For real, If CHRISTIANS believe that the globe flooded, some jew was regurgitated by a fish, burning bush's make good real estate agents and the jesus zombie returned from the grave then it's a knee slapping joke that you'd sit there and suggest that VERY FEW christians take that book seriously and BELIEVE EVERY WORD of that shit.

for real, dude. You fucking FAIL if that is your rebuttal to the threat of seeing your own killer scripture quoted in this thread.

point in case: what did MOSES do the first time he came down from the mountain? The answer is NOT "make rise crispie treats" and you can fucking BELIEVE that jews AND christains not only believe it but justify it. But, please... keep playing. It's responses like yours that make my rebuttals so fucking sweet.

if it werent for muslim aggresstion, the crusades would never have happened

HERE YOU GO MANIFOLD. ENJOY THE TYPE OF BULLSHIT THAT CAUSES THE UN TO VOTE ON THE CRAW UP YOUR ASS TODAY.

read that again just for fun... see, if it were not for MUSLIMS then CHRISTIANS would not have had to attack jerusalem again and again and again and again etc...

you know.. much like we see THESE days...

:cool:
hey asshole, if the muslims hadnt attack Jerusalem in the first place, the christians wouldnt have had to respond, now would they?

You wanna bring it all the way back to Canaan, bitch, or did you think jerusalem was founded by jews? Of course you did, stupid. This is the kind of thing stupid ***** base their spiritual belief system on.

no, i'm smart enough to know that without having to try
;)
heh...I haven't tried it but RGS, I believe, once did and reported on the results.

This is why liberals won't let soggy claim the title...he's a fascist that believes in the tyranny of the majority. Either that, or he just hates Jews. :eusa_eh:

Don't be angry because I am smarter than you, ravir. TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY? Yea, stupid, democracy sure is a motherfucker like that.

It's funny watching you scramble to make excuses for zionist racism as quickly as it takes to dial dominoes pizza from your speed dial.

hehehe... TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY.. yea, stupid.. as if the ONLY reason we gave equality to blacks was because they didn't threaten the white majority!

classic.
Yes, you're a fascist. You want a law to suppress criticism of a majority group...Muslim, and want to have no law to suppress criticism of a minority group...Jews. The one part of democracy that you appear to support is the tyranny of the majority. You feel if the majority wants to deprive civil rights to any group that that is what should be. It shows here in this thread, in your threads about gays, in your threads about women.

classic.
Yes, you're a fascist. You want a law to suppress criticism of a majority group...Muslim, and want to have no law to suppress criticism of a minority group...Jews. The one part of democracy that you appear to support is the tyranny of the majority. You feel if the majority wants to deprive civil rights to any group that that is what should be. It shows here in this thread, in your threads about gays, in your threads about women.

The "majority" of muslims are not the ones finding it so easy to rationalize operation Toddler Kill. When have we seen the outright demonization of ALL JEWS from muslims in the last 15 years? Hell, your best soundbytes disingenuously replace "ZIONIST" with "JEW" for maximum propaganda so, really, what the fuck are you even talking about? Did you think this UN resolution woud pack the same punch as the one that allowed the US to invade a muslim nation over phantom WMDs? do you REALLY think this UN decision has AS MUCH CRIMINAL AUTHORITY AS THE GERMAN LAW YOU'VE NEVER DECIDED TO PROTEST UNTIL NOW?

yea, ravi, i tellya.. Last fall when i went out to vote for Barack Obama I should ahve wondered what kind of EVIL we were unleashing on the world by allowing the majority's choice to rule the white house. How authoritarian! Democracy is ANTISEMITIC! Oh NOOOEEZZZZ!

OMG! Is it true that this TRAVESTY of JUSTICE will happen again in 4 more years?!?!?!?! THE MAJORITY CANNOT DECIDE THE NEXT ELECTION! RAVI SAYS THAT SUCH WOULD BE A TYRANNY! THE AUTHORITARIANISM MUST STOP!

128347587844687500fail.jpg

Looks like Soggy is in full on repeat the same tired, deflection bullshit, but with lot's of bolding and smilies mode.

That can mean only one thing...he's failing.

Just in case you have never witnessed it before, Soggy flails like a motherfucker when he fails and despite the comedic value, sometimes it gets downright uncomfortable to watch. :neutral:

soggy...I'm not going on your tangent.

Fact: You support laws to suppress criticism of Muslims.

Fact: You are against laws that suppress criticism of Jews.

Fascist, hypocrite, antisemitic...they all fit.

Looks like Soggy is in full on repeat the same tired, deflection bullshit, but with lot's of bolding and smilies mode.

That can mean only one thing...he's failing.

Just in case you have never witnessed it before, Soggy flails like a motherfucker when he fails and despite the comedic value, sometimes it gets downright uncomfortable to watch. :neutral:

Is this where you appeal to Ravi instead of offering a rebuttal to my points? gotcha. Hell, if' you've been reading this thread more than you read the OP you'd see how many times other people have handed your ass to you anyway. By now, the smileys amount to rubbing your face in the sand.

enjoy!

look for the words: CASE STUDY

Not that Ravi is even paying attention this close to lunch.

soggy...I'm not going on your tangent.

Fact: You support laws to suppress criticism of Muslims.

Fact: You are against laws that suppress criticism of Jews.

Fascist, hypocrite, antisemitic...they all fit.

hey, if you feel that it is necessary to avoid the modhole aimed at your ass then so be it. Hell, no one really thought you'd be more than a pom pom int his thread anyway.

is it time for your brown gravy shot yet, ravi?

Shit up, ******! Ravi says that allowing you equality would be a TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY so it looks like you can trade in your protest sign for a nice bit of segregation and bulldozers while White Americans play the same card zionists have when it comes to EQUALITY and DEMOCRACY.

story.jpg

After all.. looky at all the OTHER stuff that, SHOCKER, seems to have passed your FREE SPEECH radar.. Gosh.. I WONDER what the mitigating factor is!

UK academic union bans anti-Semitic poster from Web site
UK academic union bans anti-Semitic poster from Web site | International | Jerusalem Post

France bans anti-Semitic black power group
France bans anti-Semitic black power group

French seek 'anti-Semitic' TV ban
BBC NEWS | Europe | French seek 'anti-Semitic' TV ban

University bans staff websites after anti-semitism row
University bans staff websites after anti-semitism row | UK news | The Guardian

Israel Bans a UN Rapporteur Who Compares the Jewish State to Nazi Germany
Israel Bans a UN Rapporteur Who Compares the Jewish State to Nazi Germany - Hudson New York

yea, ravir.. you ARE the fucking Joan Of Arc of free speech, lemme tellya! I bet a tail tucked Mani will pos rep you some support!

soggy,

I'm rather concerned about you, have you been checked for early onset Alhiemers yet this year?

When did I ever say civil rights should or were decided on the tyranny of the majority...that is YOUR position.

of course not. but, that law is not meant to protect a third of the global population either. It's nothing more than historic conjecture forced at gunpoint. Are you willing to suggest that a third of the global population are terrorists, jooo killers and toddler corpses in training based solely on their religious affiliation?

I wouldn't suggest that. What I do know however, is that the vast majority of that 1/3 of the world population has the same end goal as the small number of terrorists within their ranks. That is why there is no real outrage from so called moderate Muslims when terrorsist of their own faith kill and maim innocents all over the world. It's not just Christians that these radicals have a beef with; it's everyone, and until you figure that out, your cherished idealism that we can just all get along and everyone's rights will be respected will be the beginning of the downfall of the free world.

It would be wonderful if we could all live and let live, but that's not what these people want, regardless of how we may act. We could be passive as possible and play nice with Muslims throughout the world, and they would continue to hate us in return. You live in a fantasy world because you actually believe we can all get along.

well if you KNOW that "the vast majority of that 1/3 of the world population has the same end goal as the small number of terrorists within their ranks." then you won't have a problem citing your evidence then, eh dude? WHATS THAT? You don't have evidence that a majority of global muslims have the same "end goal", whatever the fuck THAT is supposed to be, with terrorists? go figure.

By your standard I can say that EVERY evangelical has the same END GOAL as David Koresh too, dude. You think muslims are the only nutters who have apocalyptic goals and END OF THE WORLD fantasies? Please, challenge this point so that I can post some tasty quotes about armaghedeon by proxy. John Hagee is a wellspring of fun if THIS is your generalized standard.

Again, NAME the muslim nation that is currently blowing to shit native populations because of phantom WMDs and the outright canaanization of the middle east. Please, feel free to post AS MANY as you can find evidence for. It's a fucking joke that you jesus junkies call ANYONE violent. The only difference between you and a rocket loving terrorist is the cost of your lethal toys.

FACT.

The only evidence one needs is SunniMan himself. He'll tell you that he wants all of us converting to Islam and living under Sharia Law. Now, he as well as the majority of Muslims, will not take part in the atrocities committed by the radical wing of Islam, but he won't outright discourage it either, because in the end, it will lead to what he and the most of them want. But at least he wants this for the benefit of all mankind as we will be a much better civilization living under those laws. The fact that you do not see this or understand this is what makes you such a fool.

Yes, you can point to some radical Christians who would like much of the same, but the vast majority of Christians don't give a hoot whether you are gay, an atheist or have some other religious indoctrination. And the vast majority of Christians want to live and abide by, as well as uphold, our current laws, legal system, and keep the freedoms we all enjoy. This cannot be said for the majority of Muslims througout the world.

And despite their threat, I do not wish to nuke the Muslim world, but I do believe they need to be isolated. Let them live by their values in their own countries, but don't bring those values here and try to force them upon us, nor to other parts of the free world or non-Muslim world.

soggy,

I'm rather concerned about you, have you been checked for early onset Alhiemers yet this year?

When did I ever say civil rights should or were decided on the tyranny of the majority...that is YOUR position.

Is this where your jaybird ass dodges the check that your alligator mouth wrote? Don't concern yourself with my wellfare, blob, I'll start showing signs of alheimers WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY after you start showing signs of your insatiable hunger for deep fried food.

Again, stupid, tell me how the TYRANNY of the MAJOROITY is nothing but an authoritarian fascist tool right after an ELECTION YEAR, stupid. What is the criteria for winning the Presidency again, tubby? the MAJORITY?!?!?!?!?!? Holy SHIT! Can you BELIEVE that?!?!?!

soggy,

Is this where your jaybird ass dodges the check that your alligator mouth wrote? Don't concern yourself with my wellfare, blob, I'll start showing signs of alheimers WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY after you start showing signs of your insatiable hunger for deep fried food.

Again, stupid, tell me how the TYRANNY of the MAJOROITY is nothing but an authoritarian fascist tool right after an ELECTION YEAR, stupid. What is the criteria for winning the Presidency again, tubby? the MAJORITY?!?!?!?!?!? Holy SHIT! Can you BELIEVE that?!?!?!

I can only guess that your need to post 10 insults per reply is shorting out your brain. I've no idea what you are trying to say.

And quite obviously you don't either.

FACT.

The only evidence one needs is SunniMan himself. He'll tell you that he wants all of us converting to Islam and living under Sharia Law. Now, he as well as the majority of Muslims, will not take part in the atrocities committed by the radical wing of Islam, but he won't outright discourage it either, because in the end, it will lead to what he and the most of them want. But at least he wants this for the benefit of all mankind as we will be a much better civilization living under those laws. The fact that you do not see this or understand this is what makes you such a fool.

Yes, you can point to some radical Christians who would like much of the same, but the vast majority of Christians don't give a hoot whether you are gay, an atheist or have some other religious indoctrination. And the vast majority of Christians want to live and abide by, as well as uphold, our current laws, legal system, and keep the freedoms we all enjoy. This cannot be said for the majority of Muslims througout the world.

And despite their threat, I do not wish to nuke the Muslim world, but I do believe they need to be isolated. Let them live by their values in their own countries, but don't bring those values here and try to force them upon us, nor to other parts of the free world or non-Muslim world.

ONCE AGAIN, zionist, you are wrong as fuck. Sunniman doesn't represent the entire global population of muslims any more than the next abortion clinic bomber represents every christian in north america.

So, I'll give you ONE more chance... You've made some assertions that I am about to bitchslap you into yesterday with so POST YOUR SOURCE or get ready for my pimp ring, motherfucker. In fact, you made the same MOST OF THEM assertion again. SHOW ME your fucking evidence, bitch. Or, since we both know you don't have any and are just making shit up in order to shit on muslims, IRONOCALLY, EH MANI, then post another round of retarded shit. Your stupid ass choice, bro.

And, truly, the last California vote regarding gay marriage says different, stupid. What, did someone pull you out of a fucking cracker jacks bocks yesterday? Do you REALLY want to trade articles about this supposed "christian tolorance"? Of course you don't. rhetorical non-sequiters mean more to you than evidence.

yea yea yea... segregate the unwanteds.. *yawn* tell me more about christian tolorance, you fucking accidental piece of irony.

Forum List

Back