Yep, the UN is retarded and Muslims are hypersenstive douchebags.

Jeesh...

Why does it matter how many Jews there are and how many Muslims there are? The resolution is idiotic.
wow, i agree

this measure is stupid and limits freedom of speach
just as stupid as Germany's holocaust laws
i prefer to let moronic idiots spew their garbage and let everyone know just what a moronic idiot they are
Yep, that's why we don't put you on ignore. ;)
the software wont allow you to put yourself on ignore
LOL

DiveCon said:
if it werent for muslim aggresstion, the crusades would never have happened
Yeah dude, those guys were assholes for expelling the occupying Byzantines and liberating Jews from the oppressive and humiliating Byzantine/Roman laws that had targeted them for centuries. Good thing the Crusaders came along, slaughtered whatever Muslims and Jews they could find, and exiled the city's native Christians. :cuckoo:

This is not something just of the radical side of Islam; it is in the Koran. Their radicals have simply decided to carry the concept out.

That simply isn't the case. The Qur'an instructs its followers to attack others only in response to oppression or being attacked first. Righteousness, truthfulness, wholesomeness, and other virtues are heavily emphasized just as they are in most major religions and systems of ethics. I'd suggest studying and understanding the book before attacking what you believe to be its message.

DiveCon said:
Yeah dude, those guys were assholes for expelling the occupying Byzantines and liberating Jews from the oppressive and humiliating Byzantine/Roman laws that had targeted them for centuries. Good thing the Crusaders came along, slaughtered whatever Muslims and Jews they could find, and exiled the city's native Christians. :cuckoo:
LOL

yeah sure
muslims "liberating" the Jews

the software wont allow you to put yourself on ignore
LOL
Ah, you've tried. TFF!
no, i'm smart enough to know that without having to try
;)
heh...I haven't tried it but RGS, I believe, once did and reported on the results.

This is why liberals won't let soggy claim the title...he's a fascist that believes in the tyranny of the majority. Either that, or he just hates Jews. :eusa_eh:

DiveCon said:
LOL

yeah sure
muslims "liberating" the Jews

If you cared enough to study history instead of relying on your irrational prejudices, you'd know this already.

If you were a Jew living in Jerusalem during the Middle Ages, would you rather live under Justinian's rule or under Umar's rule?

Oh come on Kalam the Area in question was as much if not more Christian than It was Jewish by seven hundred AD. When Your boys did a drive by on Jerusalem on your way to Egypt after you knocked of the Persians. Your prophet was a general before he was a prophet and five of his first six successors were murdered by other Muslims. The first self identified Muslim Army shows up within five years of Mohammed's death. The first self proclaimed Christian Army doesn't show up until the Crusades.

Christianity even after Constantine made it the de facto religion of what was left of the Roman Empire, wasn't initially spread by the sword but rather by lone missionarys. Islamic Missionarys usually led armies.

Islam's normal habit was to charge a double tax on non Muslims in areas they took over.

Since you can't tax Muslims under Islamic law, you had massive conversions to avoid the tax.

If Jews could see what the Muslims would turn into, they would not have liked Sallah al Din and his Arabs.

I haven't had this much fun getting under Soggy's skin since his legendary "half-abortion" compromise meltdown. :lol:

And to think, Angi was the one I was actually going after with the OP. :eusa_shhh:

Oh come on Kalam the Area in question was as much if not more Christian than It was Jewish by seven hundred AD.
That was bound to happen after centuries of Christian occupation and expulsions of the area's Jews. Most of the Christians in this case were foreign conquerers. Granted, the Israelites were conquerors as well in the beginning, I suppose, but they'd lived there for over a millennium and had established Palestine as their homeland by the time the Romans arrived.

When Your boys did a drive by on Jerusalem on your way to Egypt after you knocked of the Persians. Your prophet was a general before he was a prophet and five of his first six successors were murdered by other Muslims.
The prophet Muhammad ﷺ began receiving revelations in 610. After years of ridicule, persecution, and threats, he and some of the followers he had gathered emigrated to Medina in 622. After this journey, the Hijra, leaders in Mecca stripped a number of prominent Muslims of their property, causing those Muslims to begin raiding Meccan trade caravans for sustenance. The most significant of these raids, one in which Muhammad himself led a force of 300, occurred in 624. That was the first instance in which he filled the role of a general.

The first self identified Muslim Army shows up within five years of Mohammed's death. The first self proclaimed Christian Army doesn't show up until the Crusades.
Self-identification isn't important. The first Muslim "army" consisted of Muhammad and his followers. Christian "armies" existed during the Jewish sectarian violence of the first century AD. Plus, aren't you familiar with the story of Constantine? A flaming cross in the sky? "By this, conquer"? Instructing his soldiers to adorn their shields with pictures of the labarum? If that isn't a Christian army, I don't know what is.

Christianity even after Constantine made it the de facto religion of what was left of the Roman Empire, wasn't initially spread by the sword but rather by lone missionarys. Islamic Missionarys usually led armies.
See above. Also, Christianity was spread under Roman rule by banning every other religion (Theodosius.)

Islam's normal habit was to charge a double tax on non Muslims in areas they took over.
Not exactly. Non-Muslims, who enjoyed autonomy and freedom of worship as required by Islamic law, paid the jizya. Muslims paid the zakat and, unlike non-Muslims, were required to serve in the military.

Since you can't tax Muslims under Islamic law, you had massive conversions to avoid the tax.
Who told you that? Islamic law required that Muslims be taxed.

IslamiCity.com - Zakat

If Jews could see what the Muslims would turn into, they would not have liked Sallah al Din and his Arabs.
The Jews and Muslims had been allied against the Crusaders from the beginning. Hence why the Muslim and Jewish populations of Jerusalem were extirpated by the invaders during the First Crusade.

And what about you Soggy, do you agree with the German law?

of course not. but, that law is not meant to protect a third of the global population either. It's nothing more than historic conjecture forced at gunpoint. Are you willing to suggest that a third of the global population are terrorists, jooo killers and toddler corpses in training based solely on their religious affiliation?

I wouldn't suggest that. What I do know however, is that the vast majority of that 1/3 of the world population has the same end goal as the small number of terrorists within their ranks. That is why there is no real outrage from so called moderate Muslims when terrorsist of their own faith kill and maim innocents all over the world. It's not just Christians that these radicals have a beef with; it's everyone, and until you figure that out, your cherished idealism that we can just all get along and everyone's rights will be respected will be the beginning of the downfall of the free world.

It would be wonderful if we could all live and let live, but that's not what these people want, regardless of how we may act. We could be passive as possible and play nice with Muslims throughout the world, and they would continue to hate us in return. You live in a fantasy world because you actually believe we can all get along.

All religions do have a dark side, but I am not sure moral equivalency is appropriate here under the circumstances of what Christianity is in practice and stands for in the contemporary world today vs. what Islam is and stands for today.

Islam poses an existential threat to all those who do not express and submit to their theology. This is not something just of the radical side of Islam; it is in the Koran. They have simply decided to carry the concept out.

oh of COURSE, dude.. moral equivalence is only applicable if the side you identify with benefits, eh?

I can quote no less than half a dozen scriptures from the bible that say exactly what you think only the koran states. Feel free to ask for evidence. I LOVE posting scripture.

Very few Christians buy into every single thing the Bible states. On the other hand, very few Muslims react the same to the Koran. The vast majority live it, breath it, and believe it is the basis for how everyone should live, including you.

Pulling a Ravir, eh? I can't say that I'm shocked. After all, if you actually read the article beyond the headline you'd see that it accurately conveys the illogical stereotype that permeats this thread. Someone says Muslim and you people scream joo hating trrrrrrst DESPITE the FACT that the muslim religion has no indicative correlation with violence. Well, no more than your pussy christian ass during this full blown feat of ignoring whose religion is ACTUALLY invading nations and shrugging off innocent deaths. Your entire position requires that you maintain a blind double standard in the application of your stereotypes.

Ha. You're the one pulling a Ravi strawman douchebag. Unless of course you can show me where I ever say anything about joo hating trrrrrrrrst.

I won't hold my breath. :doubt:

What do you think the purpose of this UN resolution is, guy? Again, had you taken the time to READ the fucking article instead of cum in your pants after reading only the headline... Why do you think this thread is so funny given all the knee jerk muslim shit talking that IMMEDIATELY hit the fan?

You see, Mani, this is why you are the understudy and I am the star.

Yes indeed, a legend in your own mind.

Excellent point! Because everyone knows how these Slims were all about peace, love and harmony for the 3,000 years before Bush. :rofl:

Ahh.. I see you are not counting the crusades then. gotcha. Is operation Do As I Say Not As I Do a go then? If your narrow ass view of history only wants to gander at muslims then I guess it's no wonder why you'd be crying foul despite how many christians and jews are actually out bombing the holy shit out of, and occupying foreign nations in the last 100 years.

You mean to say that Muslims were preventing Christian access to the Holy Land? Surely you jest?

This is not something just of the radical side of Islam; it is in the Koran. Their radicals have simply decided to carry the concept out.

That simply isn't the case. The Qur'an instructs its followers to attack others only in response to oppression or being attacked first. Righteousness, truthfulness, wholesomeness, and other virtues are heavily emphasized just as they are in most major religions and systems of ethics. I'd suggest studying and understanding the book before attacking what you believe to be its message.

Is that what happened in Lebanon? The Muslims in Lebanon were oppressed, so they started killing all the Christians?

Forum List

Back