Yep, the UN is retarded and Muslims are hypersenstive douchebags.

Sorry it is really difficult to find anything reliable on the life of Muhammad on line at the moment since it is all apparently authored by people with a vested interest in the current crop of lies concerning the prophet Muhammad. I don't accept the Hadiths as a good source any more than you should accept say Ariel Sharon's view of the Massacre in Lebanon and for exactly the same reason.

Sorry it is really difficult to find anything reliable on the life of Muhammad on line at the moment since it is all apparently authored by people with a vested interest in the current crop of lies concerning the prophet Muhammad. I don't accept the Hadiths as a good source any more than you should accept say Ariel Sharon's view of the Massacre in Lebanon and for exactly the same reason.

:lol:

So you're pulling everything out of your ass. Why am I not surprised?

Nope I'm going back to college history classes I took forty years ago. It will take me a while to track down those sources assuming they are still extant in this day of political correctness when the only religion colleges are allowed to critique is Christianity.

Nope I'm going back to college history classes I took forty years ago. It will take me a while to track down those sources assuming they are still extant in this day of political correctness when the only religion colleges are allowed to critique is Christianity.
Alright, dude, I'll eagerly await the arrival of your sources that supposedly refute accounts of Muhammad's life that historians and religious scholars all believe to be accurate.

:lol:

Moslem religious scholars believe to be accurate. I doubt seriously if anyone who is a serious historian and not a Muslim take the accounts in the Hadiths at face value.

Moslem religious scholars believe to be accurate. I doubt seriously if anyone who is a serious historian and not a Muslim take the accounts in the Hadiths at face value.
No, man, I'm sure that they take your baseless speculation seriously instead.

Forum List

Back