Yaxley going back to jail

It turns out that Robinson was arrested for podcasting outside of the courtroom where a sentencing hearing was scheduled. A sentencing hearing. Not a trial itself. The trial had already been held. Robinson was putting nothing in jeopardy because the trial of pedophile gang members had already been held.

So for all the liars who claimed Robinson jeopardized the effort to put these "Asian" rapists away go fuck yourselves!
It's a lie and and I assume not the only lie in this propaganda campaign to railroad Tommy Robinson-Yaxley.
Ezra Levant has the whole story and I will be posting that link soon.

You anti free speech cretins are all just as low and vile as I suspected. Now I have proof of it.
They would rather protect those who rape children than run the risk of being called the sorts of names they call any who do not support the rapes.

It doesn't get much more vile than that . The more children raped, the more opportunities for them to signal their virtue for supporting the rape, which elicits positive feedback from their fellow social justice warriors. Hearing of British children being raped actually stimulates the pleasure centers of their brain as they anticipate all that approval they will receive for being so supportive of rape jihad .
Dude. That is frothing at the mouth nuts. No one here supports the rape of children.

You support, enable and facilitate the rape of children and you do so quite intentionally.

It's because the perps are Islamic and the child victims British, and instead of acknowledging it is the MUSLIMS who are the racists here, you try to posit that any who reject them are the racists so as to try to shame people into silence thus removing any impediment to their continued rape of British children.

You deliver children right into their clutches when you indulge in this calculated ruse of yours trying to silence and shame any who do not share your enthusiastic support for the agenda involved.

My goodness :lol: I had no idea I was so busy.

Meh

Your heroes rape 11 and 12 year olds.

I can remember the time you said terrorists are often heroic, so I am not surprised. It always boils down to your love for Islamists.

I did? Perhaps you can supply a link to that statement :)

I am pretty clear on my heros, I dont confuse thugs, Nazis, rapists and criminals with real heros, such as people trying to end child marriage, promote education for girls, or equslity for homosexuals, or freedom of religion, press freedom and who are often threatened with death or incarceration.

Real heros. Not self serving football hooligans pretending to be journalists to stir up hatred against ethnic minorities.

They would rather protect those who rape children than run the risk of being called the sorts of names they call any who do not support the rapes.

It doesn't get much more vile than that . The more children raped, the more opportunities for them to signal their virtue for supporting the rape, which elicits positive feedback from their fellow social justice warriors. Hearing of British children being raped actually stimulates the pleasure centers of their brain as they anticipate all that approval they will receive for being so supportive of rape jihad .
Dude. That is frothing at the mouth nuts. No one here supports the rape of children.

You support, enable and facilitate the rape of children and you do so quite intentionally.

It's because the perps are Islamic and the child victims British, and instead of acknowledging it is the MUSLIMS who are the racists here, you try to posit that any who reject them are the racists so as to try to shame people into silence thus removing any impediment to their continued rape of British children.

You deliver children right into their clutches when you indulge in this calculated ruse of yours trying to silence and shame any who do not share your enthusiastic support for the agenda involved.

Meh

I can remember the time you said terrorists are often heroic, so I am not surprised. It always boils down to your love for Islamists.

I am pretty clear on my heros, I dont confuse thugs, Nazis, rapists and criminals with real heros, such as people trying to end child marriage, promote education for girls, or equslity for homosexuals, or freedom of religion, press freedom and who are often threatened with death or incarceration.

Real heros. Not self serving football hooligans pretending to be journalists to stir up hatred against ethnic minorities.
Real heroes do not rape children.
You are one very confused child rape supporter.

Meh

You are right. They do not rape children and they do not incite violence toward children.

No. I dont think I am confused at all :)

Meh

You are right. They do not rape children and they do not incite violence toward children.

Yet you have a 100% track record of supporting Muslims raping Kaffir children.

Meh

Yet you have a 100% track record of supporting Muslims raping Kaffir children.
that is intetesting. I had no idea. Perhaps you can provide some examples of this "track record" you refer to.:popcorn:

that is intetesting. I had no idea. Perhaps you can provide some examples of this "track record" you refer to.Good and decent

Well, there is always this thread for the astute observer.
Which post?
All of them collectively.

It is obvious.
Cant be specific huh?:bs1:
Good and decent people are smart enough to see through your crap.
They also dont consider thugs to be heros ...and will say so.

I will explain it to you once you have admitted that you lied about the trial being over. I dont mind doing a bit of educating.
I said that the verdict was in on the trial Robinson was concerned with in Leeds. No lies at all.

And you don't have to pretend you can explain to me how Robinson disseminating public information is illegal. It's a little embarrassing to watch you make believe and we both know you are in over your head.

Let's just say you will never ever answer that question you've been ducking now for post after post. And it's not like your
idiotic opinions are worth shit anyway.
I have shown you that the verdict came in several days after Yaxley was arrested. Please show me where I am wrong.

I was actually taking the date from the judgement itself but maybe you have a video from rebel that disproves this?

I will explain it to you once you have admitted that you lied about the trial being over. I dont mind doing a bit of educating.
I said that the verdict was in on the trial Robinson was concerned with in Leeds. No lies at all.

And you don't have to pretend you can explain to me how Robinson disseminating public information is illegal. It's a little embarrassing to watch you make believe and we both know you are in over your head.

Let's just say you will never ever answer that question you've been ducking now for post after post. And it's not like your
I have shown you that the verdict came in several days after Yaxley was arrested. Please show me where I am wrong.

I was actually taking the date from the judgement itself but maybe you have a video from rebel that disproves this?

Why is this such an obsessive issue for you?

Why is this such an obsessive issue for you?
I am schooling a member of the information underclass. Its sort of like missionary work.

What a great start to the weekend.

Perhaps the thick fucker could take a journalism course while he is there.
Who is Yaxley?
The last real journalist in England.
Oh? In what way?

Everything he “reported” had already been reported by the media.

What stories did he break?
What?

You don't have to break a news story to be a real journalist. The only requirement is telling the truth, even in the face of government oppression.

You can't and won't show everyone why Tommy Robinson was arrested for reading information across the street from the Leeds courthouse made public that very day by the BBC. Is it illegal in England to read the news?

Unless you can address this question I've put to you many times now I really don't want to hear from you. I mean, I don't anyway because you are so dimwitted. But this matter
puts a fine point on things.

Last edited:

You can't and won't show everyone why Tommy Robinson was arrested for reading information across the street from the Leeds courthouse made public that very day by the BBC. Is it illegal to England to read the news?

Unless you can address this question I've put to you many times now I really don't want to hear from you.

I noticed those two Pakistani guys didn't hold back from interacting. Shouldn't they have kept stumm too?

What?

You don't have to break a news story to be a real journalist. The only requirement is telling the truth, even in the face of government oppression.
Leftists and statists like to believe that only real government approved and college indoctrinated "journalists" can disseminate the approved news to the people. That's how you keep your death grip on information and propaganda.

When the left can't control what the masses hear and read they are unable to win the propaganda wars.

Forum List

Back