Yaxley going back to jail

I have shown you that the verdict came in several days after Yaxley was arrested. Please show me where I am wrong.

I was actually taking the date from the judgement itself but maybe you have a video from rebel that disproves this?
You can't and won't show everyone why Tommy Robinson was arrested for reading information across the street from the Leeds courthouse made public that very day by the BBC. Is it illegal in England to read the news?

Unless you can address this question I've put to you many times now I really don't want to hear from you. I mean, I don't anyway because you are so dimwitted. But this matter
puts a fine point on things.
I provided you with that information from the judgement. But you were too stupid to understand it. The BBC article was published at time of arrest in 2017 not during the trial. Its in the fucki g judgement dopey.

What?

You don't have to break a news story to be a real journalist. The only requirement is telling the truth, even in the face of government oppression.
Leftists and statists like to believe that only real government approved and college indoctrinated "journalists" can disseminate the approved news to the people. That's how you keep your death grip on information and propaganda.

When the left can't control what the masses hear and read they are unable to win the propaganda wars.
In another thread, the child rape supporters have gone so far as to invoke the holocaust in their zeal to defend the practice -- I/e, that opposing the right of Muslims to rape any British child they wish is JUST like killing 6 million Jews.

Now, these are obviously not thinking individuals to begin with, but the way they have been trained to be so deferential to Islam as to go THAT far in their desperation I find downright chilling.

What?

You don't have to break a news story to be a real journalist. The only requirement is telling the truth, even in the face of government oppression.
Leftists and statists like to believe that only real government approved and college indoctrinated "journalists" can disseminate the approved news to the people. That's how you keep your death grip on information and propaganda.

When the left can't control what the masses hear and read they are unable to win the propaganda wars.
In another thread, the child rape supporters have gone so far as to invoke the holocaust in their zeal to defend the practice -- I/e, that opposing the right of Muslims to rape any British child they wish is JUST like killing 6 million Jews.

Now, these are obviously not thinking individuals to begin with, but the way they have been trained to be so deferential to Islam as to go THAT far in their desperation I find downright chilling.

It's as if those kids weren't relevant to the issue.

What?

It's as if those kids weren't relevant to the issue.

When a person is so far gone as to identify with a child rapist instead of the child, they have abandoned their very sense of humanity so completely that it is probably irrevocable.

I cannot even imagine being brainwashed so thoroughly that I would place my political agenda above the suffering of a child.

I provided you with that information from the judgement. But you were too stupid to understand it.
Oh, yeah, the citation you were going to specifically link to the Robinson case but somehow never got around to it. What a fat, ignorant, detestable liar you are!

The BBC article was published at time of arrest in 2017 not during the trial. Its in the fucki g judgement dopey.
Nice deflecting attempt, loser. And even if you weren't lying, which you are, Tommy Robinson was arrested for, in an online broadcast made across the street from the Leeds courtroom where rape gang defendants were assembled to
hear the verdicts of trials already conducted, reading the names of people already identified and made public by the BBC!

All the worse for an ass like you and your friends if the information Robinson was being persecuted for revealing was in the public sphere for two whole years before his arrest but you are too stupid to realize that and it's not true anyway.

I provided you with that information from the judgement. But you were too stupid to understand it.
Oh, yeah, the citation you were going to specifically link to the Robinson case but somehow never got around to it. What a fat, ignorant, detestable liar you are!

The BBC article was published at time of arrest in 2017 not during the trial. Its in the fucki g judgement dopey.
Nice deflecting attempt, loser. And even if you weren't lying, which you are, Tommy Robinson was arrested for, in an online broadcast made across the street from the Leeds courtroom where rape gang defendants were assembled to
hear the verdicts of trials already conducted, reading the names of people already identified and made public by the BBC!

All the worse for an ass like you and your friends if the information Robinson was being persecuted for revealing was in the public sphere for two whole years before his arrest but you are too stupid to realize that and it's not true anyway.

The trial was not over until the jury came back with the verdict. Which they did a week later.
And
The last trial hadnt even started. The last trial was also covered by the gagging order. Yaxley knew this and stated so on his
wretched film.
Why do you persist with your bovine defence of this idiot ?
This debunks all of your claims.Every fucking one.
https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content...axley-lennon-2019-ewhc-1791-qb-rev1-final.pdf

What a great start to the weekend.

Perhaps the thick fucker could take a journalism course while he is there.
Who is Yaxley?
The last real journalist in England.
Oh? In what way?

Everything he “reported” had already been reported by the media.

What stories did he break?
What?

What if it isnt the truth?

What a great start to the weekend.

Perhaps the thick fucker could take a journalism course while he is there.
Who is Yaxley?
The last real journalist in England.
Oh? In what way?

Everything he “reported” had already been reported by the media.

What stories did he break?
What?

What if it isnt the truth?
He is just exercising his right to lie.
On a serious note if yaxley was an actual journo he would have known that he could have applied to have the gagging order over turned. But he just wanted a circus for his funders.

The trial was not over until the jury came back with the verdict. Which they did a week later.
So why were grooming gang defendants in the Leed's courthouse? Just visiting with the judge? And why was the BBC publicizing the names of defendants if their trial was ongoing? Because the law only applies to Tommy Yaxley-Robinson?

And
The last trial hadnt even started. The last trial was also covered by the gagging order. Yaxley knew this and stated so on his
wretched film.
Yaxley-Robinson made no reference to any other trial. Please state specifically how Robinson's broadcast put ANY trial in jeopardy? Please let everyone know what he said that jeopardized a trial already over and another that hadn't even started. Go ahead and inform us all. Please.

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content...axley-lennon-2019-ewhc-1791-qb-rev1-final.pdf
Why do you persist
sticking your nose up your master's butts and following their lead so willingly? So you can be closer to their inspirational magnificence?

Why so eager, quisling, to help persecute a political prisoner? What in that document addresses a ten minute trial
(literally a ten minute trial) and then being whisked off to prison in an absolute parody of justice by the authorities you worship all to get rid of a political thorn in their sides?
And you've yet to explain why Robinson is guilty of broadcasting news from the BBC.
You've squealed like a piggy and hissed a lot, like a cornered rat, but haven't answered that basic question.

You slobbering slavish devotion to an undeniably corrupt system sickens people with a brain and even a sliver of conscience. The same rotten, crooked infrastructure (police, judges, social workers, politicians) that for years
covered up the shameful diseased system that made it possible for these rape gangs to flourish (until people like Robinson started to yell and point fingers) is putting the screws to Robinson now on trumped up charges.
And quislings like you try to defend it all. Just sickening!

So why were grooming gang defendants in the Leed's courthouse? Just visiting with the judge? And why was the BBC publicizing the names of defendants if their trial was ongoing? Because the law only applies to Tommy Yaxley-Robinson?

And
wretched film.
Yaxley-Robinson made no reference to any other trial. Please state specifically how Robinson's broadcast put ANY trial in jeopardy? Please let everyone know what he said that jeopardized a trial already over and another that hadn't even started. Go ahead and inform us all. Please.

Why do you persist
sticking your nose up your master's butts and following their lead so willingly? So you can be closer to their inspirational magnificence?

Why so eager, quisling, to help persecute a political prisoner? What in that document addresses a ten minute trial
(literally a ten minute trial) and then being whisked off to prison in an absolute parody of justice by the authorities you worship all to get rid of a political thorn in their sides?
And you've yet to explain why Robinson is guilty of broadcasting news from the BBC.
You've squealed like a piggy and hissed a lot, like a cornered rat, but haven't answered that basic question.

You slobbering slavish devotion to an undeniably corrupt system sickens people with a brain and even a sliver of conscience. The same rotten, crooked infrastructure (police, judges, social workers, politicians) that for years
covered up the shameful diseased system that made it possible for these rape gangs to flourish (until people like Robinson started to yell and point fingers) is putting the screws to Robinson now on trumped up charges.

It's still going on. In other areas. Did you see what the lady policewoman said?

Heads should roll. If they haven't already.

It's still going on. In other areas. Did you see what the lady policewoman said?

No. Please inform briefly if you would.

As I said the same people who were covering up for primarily Pakistani gangs (who detest women as a rule) while young girls were being raped unmercifully are in charge of the system that is persecuting Robinson right now!

That's how you get a ten minute trial and verdict followed by being sentenced to and delivered to prison all in a few hours.

Can anyone defend this or tell me it's normal?

And
wretched film.

Why do you persist

Ive given you the judgement. Why dont you read it and then come back to me. I will help you with the big words.

Ive given you the judgement. Why dont you read it and then come back to me. I will help you with the big words.
And I've given you reasons why the judgement is bullshit! Not surprisingly you don't want to deal with any of that.
That's what makes you such a bloated piece of shit, I suppose.

You remind me of the amoral quislings here who defend the Kennedy coup by pointing to the Warren Commission report as if it somehow magically makes all the duplicity, fraud and law breaking disappear. Fuck that!

No. Please inform briefly if you would.

As I said the same people who were covering up for primarily Pakistani gangs (who detest women as a rule) while young girls were being raped unmercifully are in charge of the system that is persecuting Robinson right now!

That's how you get a ten minute trial and verdict followed by being sentenced to and delivered to prison all in a few hours.

Can anyone defend this or tell me it's normal?

And I've given you reasons why the judgement is bullshit! Not surprisingly you don't want to deal with any of that.

You remind me of the amoral quislings here who defend the Kennedy coup by pointing to the Warren Commission report as if it somehow magically makes all the duplicity, fraud and law breaking disappear. Fuck that!
Your "reasons" are not supported by the facts. Read the judgement. Lets discuss it on the basis of the facts not a bullshit report by "rebel media".

And
wretched film.

Why do you persist

And
wretched film.

Why do you persist

All that matters to any of the three child rape supports is that Muslim men can continue to rape the Kaffir children at will as a symbol of their cultural dominance and any who object to that cultural dominance must be silenced by any means necessary.

All the rest of their babble is just window dressing on top of the real agenda they are pushing.

Your "reasons" are not supported by the facts. Read the judgement. Lets discuss it on the basis of the facts not a bullshit report by "rebel media".
I've given you facts. You've deflected, ignored, lied about and tried to explain them all away. Your opinions of Rebel Media are irrelevant and I couldn't give a crap about how you feel about them.

Here's a fact: Tommy Robinson got arrested for naming grooming gang defendants during a podcast that came from a publicly released BBC source.
For the hundredth time, tell me how Robinson is breaking the law by discussing publicly known material from the BBC.

Mindful-------Everything in the video reflects what has already been said...a conscious effort by highly placed English sources to deny and cover up the atrocities of rape gangs because of the nature of the rapists themselves, by and large Pakistani men taking girls from poor white families making them dependent on drugs and raping them over and over and over again for months on end and even years.

And the people responsible for looking the other way are still in charge and no doubt running the political persecution of Tommy Robinson. Who has ever been outed for giving grooming gangs cover? I've never heard of a single person.

It's a monstrous injustice made even worse by all the dimwitted quislings backing up the lies and untruths.

Mindful-------Everything in the video reflects what has already been said...a conscious effort by highly placed English sources to deny and cover up the atrocities of rape gangs because of the nature of the rapists themselves, by and large Pakistani men taking girls from poor white families making them dependent on drugs and raping them over and over and over again for months on end and even years.

And the people responsible for looking the other way are still in charge and no doubt running the political persecution of Tommy Robinson. Who has ever been outed for giving grooming gangs cover? I've never heard of a single person.

It's a monstrous injustice made even worse by all the dimwitted quislings backing up the lies and untruths.

That first arrest happened because the judge was looking out of the window at a crucial moment at Leeds Crown Court.

You havent read the judgement have you ?

Forum List

Back