WWE

I love the women now.

Here comes another guy I like Finn Balor

Wait... Finn already wrestled. :D I can post spoilers for you! lol
I don’t really care but don’t. I watch on dvr so I can fast forward commercials. I most like the talking. When they come out and have catch phrases. The rock was the best talker.

I may be a dick, but I wouldn't do that. :)
The miz is another good character

Right now, after Enzo Amore got fired, the Miz is probably the best wrestler on the mic in the WWE.
Ronda needs to work on her stage presence. Right now she’s acting like a celebrity guest, she doesn’t have good acting abilities. I can’t imagine her going out on the mic and addressing the crowd

Children may find the fake wrestling entertaining in ways that appeal to the immature imagination, but real wrestling is a great sport to start kids out on from an early age. Of course, they need to be made to understand the difference.
I’m training my kids to be wwe stars. There watching the three stooges.

WWE isn't a sport, it is stuntmen acting. Pretty boring and pathetic.
Do I like opera? No but I don’t mock it because it’s not pleasing to me. I’m jealous of people who feel the connection.

Wish I could get into soccer or soap operas. And yes to me they’re boring and pathetic but I’m jealous of people who are.

Wouldn’t it be great if you loved every type of music and every movie and sport? Even bowling

No.

Do I like opera? No but I don’t mock it because it’s not pleasing to me. I’m jealous of people who feel the connection.

Wish I could get into soccer or soap operas. And yes to me they’re boring and pathetic but I’m jealous of people who are.

Wouldn’t it be great if you loved every type of music and every movie and sport? Even bowling

No.
Well I look forward to Monday nights. Anxious to see who will be on. They have a lot of talent so you never know who’s going to be on. Monday’s an entire different cast of characters. Monday night raw and I forget what tuesdays are called.

And now there’s just as many women as men. Sasha banks. I couldn’t think of her name the other day. It just came to me. Sexy. Anyways, it’s silly and stupid but fun and interesting once you get to know who’s who

No.
Well I look forward to Monday nights. Anxious to see who will be on. They have a lot of talent so you never know who’s going to be on. Monday’s an entire different cast of characters. Monday night raw and I forget what tuesdays are called.

And now there’s just as many women as men. Sasha banks. I couldn’t think of her name the other day. It just came to me. Sexy. Anyways, it’s silly and stupid but fun and interesting once you get to know who’s who

Glad you enjoy it. Never watch it, I haven’t watched it since the early 80’s.

No.

Hope you aren't a Charlotte Flair fan.

Top WWE Star Undergoing Surgery For Ruptured Implant - WrestlingInc.com

Of course if you've seen her leaked photos you'd know her breast job was jacked up to begin with. I'm guessing she is just getting them redone.

No.

Hope you aren't a Charlotte Flair fan.

Top WWE Star Undergoing Surgery For Ruptured Implant - WrestlingInc.com

Of course if you've seen her leaked photos you'd know her breast job was jacked up to begin with. I'm guessing she is just getting them redone.
Flair is growing on me.

I can’t believe she’s one of the highest paid girls making $550k yr and rousey got 1.5 million a year but she deserves it based on the new fans she brings with her. She’s like tiger woods. Hell shes the babe Ruth or Michael Jordan of mma. No greater woman champion than ronda

You guys know it’s fake, right?

Yep.

th

Ronda rousey kicked some ass tonight and got suspended for a month. Lol

She must need to go do some media rounds for a movie. Is Roadhouse supposed to come out soon?
Who are these women trying to appeal to? I mean besides us guys. I’m talking about Carmella, Sasha banks, bailey, ruby riot squad, etc... it seems like they are trying to appeal to young girls. I wonder how many girls watch by age. I bet young girls love this shit.

She must need to go do some media rounds for a movie. Is Roadhouse supposed to come out soon?
Who are these women trying to appeal to? I mean besides us guys. I’m talking about Carmella, Sasha banks, bailey, ruby riot squad, etc... it seems like they are trying to appeal to young girls. I wonder how many girls watch by age. I bet young girls love this shit.

I don't know but the Bayley and Sasha Banks thing is about as stale as it gets. No one gives a flying fuck about whether they are friends or enemies anymore.

I don't know but the Bayley and Sasha Banks thing is about as stale as it gets. No one gives a flying fuck about whether they are friends or enemies anymore.
So true. I like Sasha but bailey sucks. I bet little girls like her. If not Vince wouldn’t have her out there. I don’t like her quiet innocent sad persona and she’s not hot.

WWE has been pretty lame lately, and strangely, the lamer it gets the more i'm attracted to it, though i do appreciate the exciting aspects too.

Elimination Chamber PPV happenin now!
I love wwe. Love the women too. Last night was the shield vs drew McIntyre Braun Strowman and the little cocky one Ziegler? And all the other sub plots on Monday’s and Tuesday’s. Asuka is fighting iconic next.

They are having a "Super Show" with people from both Raw and Smackdown in Corbin, KY the end of this month. Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose are scheduled to wrestle Ziggler and McIntyre, and AJ Styles is scheduled to wrestle Samoa Joe, among others. I really want to go.

Totally agree. They have Bailey with Vinn Balor now. No one cares about her and Sasha. I love Carmella with the truth. What’s up?

Forum List

Back