WWE

WWE has been pretty lame lately, and strangely, the lamer it gets the more i'm attracted to it, though i do appreciate the exciting aspects too.

Elimination Chamber PPV happenin now!
I’m back int it again. First time was hulk, second time the rock now I’m enjoying all these new superstars I don’t know. The miz, Roman ranes, Kurt angle kid, yep, rosev, the list goes on and on. I’ve been out of it for awhile.

I like asha or whatever her name is. She won the royal rumble

Asuka.

WWE has been pretty lame lately, and strangely, the lamer it gets the more i'm attracted to it, though i do appreciate the exciting aspects too.

I’m back int it again. First time was hulk, second time the rock now I’m enjoying all these new superstars I don’t know. The miz, Roman ranes, Kurt angle kid, yep, rosev, the list goes on and on. I’ve been out of it for awhile.

Asuka.
I love her. I love how she comes out, her smile, how she only talks jap. Great character.

Is that even real Japanese or is she faking it?

Asuka.
I love her. I love how she comes out, her smile, how she only talks jap. Great character.

Is that even real Japanese or is she faking it?

I have no idea. I only recognize a couple, like Domo arigato.

Wyatt and Roman Raines pretty good match and Matt Hardy is a riot with woken. Delete!

Wyatt and Roman Raines pretty good match and Matt Hardy is a riot with woken. Delete!

Bring on the wimmins!
I love the women now.

Here comes another guy I like Finn Balor

Wait... Finn already wrestled. :D I can post spoilers for you! lol

Bring on the wimmins!
I love the women now.

I don’t really care but don’t. I watch on dvr so I can fast forward commercials. I most like the talking. When they come out and have catch phrases. The rock was the best talker.

Bring on the wimmins!
I love the women now.

I don’t really care but don’t. I watch on dvr so I can fast forward commercials. I most like the talking. When they come out and have catch phrases. The rock was the best talker.

I may be a dick, but I wouldn't do that. :)

Bring on the wimmins!
I love the women now.

Asukas up. She’s my favorite

Bring on the wimmins!
I love the women now.

The miz is another good character

Bring on the wimmins!
I love the women now.

Right now, after Enzo Amore got fired, the Miz is probably the best wrestler on the mic in the WWE.

WWE isn't a sport, it is stuntmen acting. Pretty boring and pathetic.
This is the third time I’ve gotten into it. I’m sure I’ll get sick of it eventually but right now I’m getting into who the new characters are and the stoylines. You quickly figure out who you like and don’t like. I like the characters everyone else hates. Miz, Asuka, Kurt angles kid. Too funny

I love the women now.

Right now, after Enzo Amore got fired, the Miz is probably the best wrestler on the mic in the WWE.
He talked a lot of shit tonight. He’s very funny

This is the third time I’ve gotten into it. I’m sure I’ll get sick of it eventually but right now I’m getting into who the new characters are and the stoylines. You quickly figure out who you like and don’t like. I like the characters everyone else hates. Miz, Asuka, Kurt angles kid. Too funny

I grew up on this.

I grew up on this.

That was my first time too. Then the Rock era. Then it got lame but now it’s all new guys and I’m getting into it. It’s fun. It’s like a soap opera but more or less gay depending on how you look at it. Lol

Forum List

Back