WWE

Real Wrestling season starts pretty soon.
I almost went to northern Michigan university on a wrestling scholarship but they cancelled the wrestling program the year I was a freshman. Look it up 1988 1989 northern Michigan cancel wrestling program. So I ended up at eastern michigan university.

WWE isn't a sport, it is stuntmen acting. Pretty boring and pathetic.
There are so many hot women and interesting guys you either love or hate.

There was a time I first fell in love with it. Hulk hogan. Then it got cheesy and I lost interest. Then the rock got me into it but I got out when he left.

Today I’m back. They have a lot of good funny interesting characters. Hell Ronda Rousey is the champ now. Did you know that? Becky lynch is the Tuesday night champ. She beat Charlotte flair. Lol

I don’t care that it’s fake. So we’re the three stooges

I almost went to northern Michigan university on a wrestling scholarship but they cancelled the wrestling program the year I was a freshman. ......

:lmao:

World's worst liar...

Why would I lie about that here to you? Just silly. Do you think this is like stolen valor?

You're too stupid to know why your lie doesn't make sense.

I almost went to northern Michigan university on a wrestling scholarship but they cancelled the wrestling program the year I was a freshman. ......

World's worst liar...

Why would I lie about that here to you? Just silly. Do you think this is like stolen valor?

Yea so tell me

World's worst liar...

Yea so tell me

Stop telling lies and you won't have to figure it out so often.

World's worst liar...

Yea so tell me

You’re too stupid to tell me why what I said makes no sense. You’re an idiot.

World's worst liar...

Yea so tell me

Lie better or tell the truth, stupid.

Yea so tell me

Lie better or tell the truth, stupid.
So as usual you have nothing.

WWE has been pretty lame lately,

It's always been lame. Bunch of macho men acting like daytime drama queens.

Laughable garbage
You could say that about the kardashians but lots of people watch.

What garbage do you watch? Nothing? Then no one cares about you demographically. Who or what gets your disposable income? Model trains? Motorcycles? Video games? All lame.

I look forward to Monday night raw and tuesday night SmackDown. What do you look forward to? I bet it’s so gay

Laughable garbage

What garbage do you watch? Nothing? Then no one cares about you demographically. Who or what gets your disposable income? Model trains? Motorcycles? Video games? All lame.

I look forward to Monday night raw and tuesday night SmackDown. What do you look forward to? I bet it’s so gay
You seem like the type to enjoy men in tights

WWE has been pretty lame lately, and strangely, the lamer it gets the more i'm attracted to it, though i do appreciate the exciting aspects too.

Elimination Chamber PPV happenin now!
First ever women tag team champs will be amber moon and Naomi

Or iiconics

WWE has been pretty lame lately, and strangely, the lamer it gets the more i'm attracted to it, though i do appreciate the exciting aspects too.

Elimination Chamber PPV happenin now!
First ever women tag team champs will be amber moon and Naomi

Or iiconics

Sasha and Bayley
I was thinking they'd be a good pair to be the first.

Or Asuka and that other asian girl could team up.

Or the Bellas

Or fat Nia and her dyke partner. So gross but they would be a tough team to beat for all the skinny girls.

The tag team champs should be women not in contention for the Universal championship. So not Flair, The Man, Ronda.

Man I hate Natalia or Natty. More like nasty. LOL. Pretty face but she's chubby and sucks as a wrestler.

Laughable garbage

You seem like the type to enjoy men in tights
Actually I enjoy the women more but I like some of the guys too

Last night

Asuka beat Becky Lynch. Love them both. Both sexy

Shinsuke Nakamura took the title back from rosev

The Miz and Shane McMahon are tag champs now.

Ronda Rousey beat Sasha Banks

Becky Lynch came back to win the royal rumble after having a match with asuka?! She is the man

Daniel Bryan beat aJ styles. I love Daniel he’s a tree hugger now. The crowd hates him for it.

Brock Lester beat Finn Balor

Seth Rollins wins royal rumble

What’s not to love about all this?

Forum List

Back