WWE

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
WWE has been pretty lame lately, and strangely, the lamer it gets the more i'm attracted to it, though i do appreciate the exciting aspects too.

Elimination Chamber PPV happenin now!

• Banned
Dolph Ziggler rockin pants with the American flag...

C4mB8o7WAAALUX9.jpg

C4mChrVWcAE-fMK.jpg

Fake wrestling crap is just stupid.
What do you like? Tell us so we can call it crap and stupid.

Real wrestling.
Real wrestling is really crap and stupid. I like UFC, boxing....

You won't find boxers and ufc fighters who share your supposed view of real wrestling, champ. Fake wrestling is theater for the very bottom of the barrel.
Some of those fake wrestlers are real UFC fighters and boxers :cool:

And UFC fighters and boxers love making guest appearances at those fake wrestling shows

Fake wrestling crap is just stupid.

Real wrestling.

You won't find boxers and ufc fighters who share your supposed view of real wrestling, champ. Fake wrestling is theater for the very bottom of the barrel.

And UFC fighters and boxers love making guest appearances at those fake wrestling shows

They love getting paid because LCD like you will hand over all your money for nonsense that an intelligent 12 year old would be embarrassed to watch.

WWE has been pretty lame lately, and strangely, the lamer it gets the more i'm attracted to it, though i do appreciate the exciting aspects too.

Elimination Chamber PPV happenin now!
I’m back int it again. First time was hulk, second time the rock now I’m enjoying all these new superstars I don’t know. The miz, Roman ranes, Kurt angle kid, yep, rosev, the list goes on and on. I’ve been out of it for awhile.

I like asha or whatever her name is. She won the royal rumble

Real wrestling.

They love getting paid because LCD like you will hand over all your money for nonsense that an intelligent 12 year old would be embarrassed to watch.
Ronda Rousey bitch. I love it. It’s fun! You got to be the biggest asshole ever.

Typing someone's name does NOT make professional wrestling real, of course.

Real wrestling.

I know who you are now. Shinsuke Nakamura. He won the royal rumble last night. Like you he looks like he smells.

Forum List

Back