WTF? Toronto Mayor after the carnage committed today reminds us "that we are inclusive"

Why are LWNJ's so afraid to use the phrase "ISLAMIC TERRORISM"?

Why are you so excited to use the phrase when there's no evidence the culprit was Islamic?

Don't bother answering, we all know why.

Who's excited? it is what it is. You can choose to live in fantasyland.

I live in the real world where crazed allah monkeys use vehicles to murder innocent people.

No, you live in a fantasy world you've created to justify your hatred.

See all of your posts in this tgread, for example.
C7Z25L6V0AAV3fD.jpg

Why are you so excited to use the phrase when there's no evidence the culprit was Islamic?

I live in the real world where crazed allah monkeys use vehicles to murder innocent people.

My hatred? I'm not the one plowing down innocent people with a van. Try directing your anger towards the animals that do this shit.

Of course, it's just a coincidence they are all Muslims.....:rofl:

Cripes, the delay in naming the terrorist definitely leads me to believe he could be a returning ISIS jihadist errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "extremist tourist" according to the liberals.
It’s a crazed cracka named Alek. Last name sounded Austrian maybe? I forget. Anyways, you can go ahead and start ignoring the story now.
Armenien

Just to insert a fact into this sea of religious hatred and jingoism:

0.03% of Armenians are Muslim.
95% are Christian.

Let's say this was a racial incident committed by a white white racist Nazi, mowing down anyone with a vehicle. Now HOW inclusive of THAT would beloved mayor Tory be? ( Ironic name that is).

My hatred? I'm not the one plowing down innocent people with a van. Try directing your anger towards the animals that do this shit.

Tell us again how you're not "excited" to blame this on a Muslim.

Be sure to use lots of smilies.

Cripes, the delay in naming the terrorist definitely leads me to believe he could be a returning ISIS jihadist errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "extremist tourist" according to the liberals.
It’s a crazed cracka named Alek. Last name sounded Austrian maybe? I forget. Anyways, you can go ahead and start ignoring the story now.
Armenien

95% are Christian.

It will be quite telling if he is an Armenian Muslim then...

Holy freaking Toledo! Another fucking politician chiding his citizens to "be good now; don't get mad at the terror attack; we all have to hold hands and sing kum by ya"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!

John Tory needs to be politically bitch slapped into another universe for thinking only about Toronto's reputation around the world at a time like this.

“This is a time when this community should come together,” Toronto Mayor John Tory said at a press briefing on Monday.

“I hope that we will, as a city, remind ourselves of the fact that we are admired around the world for being inclusive and for being accepting and understanding and considerate, and that we are united in standing in solidarity, especially with those who have fallen victim to this terrible tragedy today.”

9 Dead, 16 Injured: The Latest on the Van That Plowed into a Crowd in Toronto

John Tory is a conservative. He ran for the Provincial party leadership after Mike Harris was driven from office.

He’s always been a dork. I thought you’d be thrilled with anything he said. You generally kiss the ass of anyone with a C after their name.

Armenien

95% are Christian.

It's already telling how desperate you want him to be Muslim.

But statistically, you're probably going to have to find a different pile of dead bodies to masturbate over.

Speaking of smilies,... why aren’t you using the laughing one you like using?

Holy freaking Toledo! Another fucking politician chiding his citizens to "be good now; don't get mad at the terror attack; we all have to hold hands and sing kum by ya"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!

John Tory needs to be politically bitch slapped into another universe for thinking only about Toronto's reputation around the world at a time like this.

“This is a time when this community should come together,” Toronto Mayor John Tory said at a press briefing on Monday.

“I hope that we will, as a city, remind ourselves of the fact that we are admired around the world for being inclusive and for being accepting and understanding and considerate, and that we are united in standing in solidarity, especially with those who have fallen victim to this terrible tragedy today.”

9 Dead, 16 Injured: The Latest on the Van That Plowed into a Crowd in Toronto

What..... he knows what is really important...sure, people are dead...but feeling good about himself for his inclusiveness is really important too.....

What is exciting about another murdering muslim using a vehicle as a weapon?

Armenien

95% are Christian.

But statistically, you're probably going to have to find a different pile of dead bodies to masturbate over.

I have long been against all Third World Immigration, and indeed, support a complete stoppage of all immigration until we assimilate the massive number of immigrants that we have now.

I don't care whether he is muslim or not.

But if only .03 percent of Armenians are Muslim, it would be very, very unlikely that any "random" Armenian mass murderer would be a Muslim.

So if he is, that supports the idea that the problem has something to do with Islam.

Just saying.

What's exciting for you is a little more fuel for your hatred engine.

That's why you're still trying to claim that this attacker in Toronto is a Muslim.

I remember when some racist idiot rammed a bunch of protesters in Charlotte, what a cluster *uck that was. But this? Clearly an act of Muslim inspired terrorism, and shame on Tory for playing that diversity card. Bullsh*t. Most of us aren't on board that liberal inclusion train . We don't want to include people that would subvert our culture and justly our murder in the process. Nope.

Armenien

95% are Christian.

I have long been against all Third World Immigration, and indeed, support a complete stoppage of all immigration until we assimilate the massive number of immigrants that we have now.

But if only .03 percent of Armenians are Muslim, it would be very, very unlikely that any "random" Armenian mass murderer would be a Muslim.

So if he is, that supports the idea that the problem has something to do with Islam.

Just saying.

Aha. So rather than being a hysterical islamaphobe fuckwit, you're just a regular, old fashioned hate-everyone jingoistic fuckwit.

I remember when some racist idiot rammed a bunch of protesters in Charlotte, what a cluster *uck that was. But this? Clearly an act of Muslim inspired terrorism, and shame on Tory for playing that diversity card. Bullsh*t. Most of us aren't on board that liberal inclusion train . We don't want to include people that would subvert our culture and justly our murder in the process. Nope.

"Clearly"?

Or is it just because you desperately want it to be so?

Armenien

95% are Christian.

Just saying.

If it's a problem with Islam, why aren't there 1.6 billion Islamic terrorists?

Why aren't there anymore Islamic Tatar terrorists, than there are White Christian terrorists? In fact, Irish, Basque, and a bunch of lone British weirdos like Paddock, Roof, Fields and others have been more of a mass murder / terrorist issue than the Islamic Tatars.

It's clearly about their genes, and race...

What's exciting for you is a little more fuel for your hatred engine.

That's why you're still trying to claim that this attacker in Toronto is a Muslim.

83% of these types of attacks since 2000 and through 2017 were perpetrated by MUSLIMS. The 17% that weren't were primarily in China. UPDATED: Vehicle attacks around the world since 2000 - Crime Prevention Research Center

Wanna bet that this pig is a Muslim?

95% are Christian.

Just saying.

Aha. So rather than being a hysterical islamaphobe fuckwit, you're just a regular, old fashioned hate-everyone jingoistic fuckwit.

I don't hate anyone.

But if Toronto had not been inclusive, those 9 people would still be alive.

I've been to Canada. I like Canada. I like Canadians. I don't want to see bad things happen to them.

Or to US.

Lets change it up, and start making policy based on what is good for us, keeping us safe and getting us jobs.

Dont' fear change.

Forum List

Back