WTF? Toronto Mayor after the carnage committed today reminds us "that we are inclusive"

Just to insert a fact into this sea of religious hatred and jingoism:

0.03% of Armenians are Muslim.
95% are Christian.

It will be quite telling if he is an Armenian Muslim then...

It's already telling how desperate you want him to be Muslim.

But statistically, you're probably going to have to find a different pile of dead bodies to masturbate over.

I have long been against all Third World Immigration, and indeed, support a complete stoppage of all immigration until we assimilate the massive number of immigrants that we have now.

I don't care whether he is muslim or not.

But if only .03 percent of Armenians are Muslim, it would be very, very unlikely that any "random" Armenian mass murderer would be a Muslim.

So if he is, that supports the idea that the problem has something to do with Islam.

Just saying.

If it's a problem with Islam, why aren't there 1.6 billion Islamic terrorists?

Why aren't there anymore Islamic Tatar terrorists, than there are White Christian terrorists? In fact, Irish, Basque, and a bunch of lone British weirdos like Paddock, Roof, Fields and others have been more of a mass murder / terrorist issue than the Islamic Tatars.

It's clearly about their genes, and race...

Weren't the Irish and the Basque terrorists mostly marxists? That's a pretty sick ideology too.

There's good, and bad in all groups even if at different proportions, sometimes vastly different proportions in the case of Middle-Easterners.

However, if there's still good in a group, what makes for good, and bad in groups?

It seems the simple answer is genes + environment, for the most part.

Holy freaking Toledo! Another fucking politician chiding his citizens to "be good now; don't get mad at the terror attack; we all have to hold hands and sing kum by ya"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!

John Tory needs to be politically bitch slapped into another universe for thinking only about Toronto's reputation around the world at a time like this.

“This is a time when this community should come together,” Toronto Mayor John Tory said at a press briefing on Monday.

“I hope that we will, as a city, remind ourselves of the fact that we are admired around the world for being inclusive and for being accepting and understanding and considerate, and that we are united in standing in solidarity, especially with those who have fallen victim to this terrible tragedy today.”

9 Dead, 16 Injured: The Latest on the Van That Plowed into a Crowd in Toronto

You probably aren’t the right person to tell decent people how to act

But statistically, you're probably going to have to find a different pile of dead bodies to masturbate over.

I have long been against all Third World Immigration, and indeed, support a complete stoppage of all immigration until we assimilate the massive number of immigrants that we have now.

But if only .03 percent of Armenians are Muslim, it would be very, very unlikely that any "random" Armenian mass murderer would be a Muslim.

So if he is, that supports the idea that the problem has something to do with Islam.

Just saying.

Aha. So rather than being a hysterical islamaphobe fuckwit, you're just a regular, old fashioned hate-everyone jingoistic fuckwit.

I don't hate anyone.

But if Toronto had not been inclusive, those 9 people would still be alive.

I've been to Canada. I like Canada. I like Canadians. I don't want to see bad things happen to them.

Or to US.

Lets change it up, and start making policy based on what is good for us, keeping us safe and getting us jobs.

Dont' fear change.

There's been a significant minority population of Armenians in Toronto for over a hundred years.

What makes you think this guy was an immigrant?
maybe because the mayor went to such great lengths to lecture on inclusiveness and welcoming! Ya think?

It’s a crazed cracka named Alek. Last name sounded Austrian maybe? I forget. Anyways, you can go ahead and start ignoring the story now.
Armenien

95% are Christian.

You seem desperate to somehow believe that everyone wants him to be a Muslim! Is that why you gleefully pointed out that it was probably a Christian? Shit!

Um, have you read this thread?

A lot of posters aren't even trying to hide it.

As for the false-equivalency you're trying to make - you can search every post I've made here, and you won't find a single one attacking Christians in the ways Muslims here (and Jews, to a lesser extent) are on this site.

I don't feel negatively towards Christians. A lot of you guys are assholes, but that's just a matter of people, not religion. Some of the wisest and kindest people I've ever met were devout Christians. Some were Muslim, some were Jews, and some were atheists (or at least not aligned with any major religion).

I had a brilliant teacher who was a Buddhist, too.

95% are Christian.

You seem desperate to somehow believe that everyone wants him to be a Muslim! Is that why you gleefully pointed out that it was probably a Christian? Shit!

As for the false-equivalency you're trying to make - you can search every post I've made here, and you won't find a single one attacking Christians in the ways Muslims here (and Jews, to a lesser extent) are on this site.

I don't feel negatively towards Christians. A lot of you guys are assholes, but that's just a matter of people, not religion. Some of the wisest and kindest people I've ever met were devout Christians. Some were Muslim, some were Jews, and some were atheists (or at least not aligned with any major religion).

Do you think there is a distinction between attacking Muslims vs Muslim terrorists?

95% are Christian.

Do you think there is a distinction between attacking Muslims vs Muslim terrorists?

Not in the way it happens here.

Holy freaking Toledo! Another fucking politician chiding his citizens to "be good now; don't get mad at the terror attack; we all have to hold hands and sing kum by ya"

John Tory needs to be politically bitch slapped into another universe for thinking only about Toronto's reputation around the world at a time like this.

“This is a time when this community should come together,” Toronto Mayor John Tory said at a press briefing on Monday.

“I hope that we will, as a city, remind ourselves of the fact that we are admired around the world for being inclusive and for being accepting and understanding and considerate, and that we are united in standing in solidarity, especially with those who have fallen victim to this terrible tragedy today.”

Just saying.

Aha. So rather than being a hysterical islamaphobe fuckwit, you're just a regular, old fashioned hate-everyone jingoistic fuckwit.

I don't hate anyone.

I've been to Canada. I like Canada. I like Canadians. I don't want to see bad things happen to them.

Or to US.

Lets change it up, and start making policy based on what is good for us, keeping us safe and getting us jobs.

Dont' fear change.

There's been a significant minority population of Armenians in Toronto for over a hundred years.

maybe because the mayor went to such great lengths to lecture on inclusiveness and welcoming! Ya think?

Maybe he said that so reactionary fuckwits like many posters in this thread wouldn't do exactly what you guys are doing.
Speak for yourself asshole! All I said was he was Armenien and you automatically thought I was picking on Muslims! You are so busted.

Just saying.

Why aren't there anymore Islamic Tatar terrorists, than there are White Christian terrorists? In fact, Irish, Basque, and a bunch of lone British weirdos like Paddock, Roof, Fields and others have been more of a mass murder / terrorist issue than the Islamic Tatars.

Weren't the Irish and the Basque terrorists mostly marxists? That's a pretty sick ideology too.

There's good, and bad in all groups even if at different proportions, sometimes vastly different proportions in the case of Middle-Easterners.

However, if there's still good in a group, what makes for good, and bad in groups?

If there is enough bad, that we have to reasonably fear random mass murder in our streets, that's enough reason to NOT roll out the welcome mat.

1%, 3%, 12, 15 27, 145 kadoodle, I don't care.

SHUT IT DOWN.

Fuckwits.........broken record,.........

You always come running to the threads where there is a terrorist attack to defend Muslims........virtually every time.........

In this case......he might not be........and then again he might have just come back from Syria with ISIS for all we know.

I call a spade a spade..........I profiled this as soon as I saw it..........I don't apologize for it either...........Because almost every time it's true.......

From what I've seen them do overseas to others......including other Muslims............I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.......

Crucifixion,..raping little girls, torture, burning people alive, stoning to death women who are buried up to their heads.......

Yeah...........call me a Fuckwit then.......From you it's a compliment.

Just saying.

If there is enough bad, that we have to reasonably fear random mass murder in our streets, that's enough reason to NOT roll out the welcome mat.

SHUT IT DOWN.

Since 911 Fewer people in this country have been killed by Muslims than by white supremacist terrorist trash.

I don't hate anyone.

Or to US.

Dont' fear change.

Maybe he said that so reactionary fuckwits like many posters in this thread wouldn't do exactly what you guys are doing.
Speak for yourself asshole! All I said was he was Armenien and you automatically thought I was picking on Muslims! You are so busted.

:lol:

There's no need to get so defensive. I wasn't talking about you.

I apologize for using the phrase "you guys". I meant it in a much more general sense, as in "your side", but I realize it could be confusing.

Just saying.

SHUT IT DOWN.

Since 911 Fewer people in this country have been killed by Muslims than by white supremacist terrorist trash.
Horse shit.

Just saying.

SHUT IT DOWN.

Says the woman that defended and kept defending a black man for supporting genocide and rape as a weapon of war.

Genocide of whites, that is.

So your opinion on whites, any whites, is highly suspect.

We are insane if we allow people in here that would destroy us for fictitious hoodoo reasons. Religion in the name of diversity? What? Russia would have just rolled over let all those nice new shinny German panzers roll on in because of all those wonderful Catholic Germans shooting at them were just immigrants wanting a better life. Yeah, like that. Nazis really just wanted a better life, after all...And?

after-every-act-of-terror-we-are-told-we-should-30926536.png

For that matter, isn't it time the millions of Republicans get the same treatment?

Why is the mayor of Toronto defending Muslims, or diversity? Why no emphasis on the diverse nature of the innocent victims instead? Oooh, Islam can't be the determining factor? Diversity? We can't question THAT? Why not?

Why is the mayor of Toronto defending Muslims, or diversity? Why no emphasis on the diverse nature of the innocent victims instead? Oooh, Islam can't be the determining factor? Diversity? We can't question THAT? Why not?
I have serious doubts that Christians would be afforded that call for inclusivity!

I have serious doubts that Christians would be afforded that call for inclusivity!
Well ,we have all this anti Christian stuff the Liberals pump out mocking western religion, why do liberals defend Muslims which are far worse than any conservative republican? They actually murder gays, despise women and want to continue that mass murder of JEWS? Let's be inclusive my ass. Our representatives should represent US, ALL of US. Not a few wankers that want to corrupt the entire system.

Forum List

Back