George HW Bush 'IN INTENSIVE CARE' just days after death of wife Barbara Bush

Report: President George H.W. Bush is in intensive care

Former President George H.W. Bush has been hospitalized and is in intensive care, according to CNN.

Bush went to the hospital just hours after the funeral of former first lady Barbara Bush.

I'm not going to ask for prayers or positivity or anything. He was not expected to last long without her.

My heart is with their family.

Former President George H.W. Bush has been hospitalized and is in intensive care, according to CNN.

Bush went to the hospital just hours after the funeral of former first lady Barbara Bush.

I'm not going to ask for prayers or positivity or anything. He was not expected to last long without her.

Losing a spouse is intensely stressful.

And at 95 GHW's heart probably cannot take much of it.

I don’t know! I think he is young enough to recover and marry a trophy wife for the last few years of his life. Word is he likes to pat women’s butts.

He will pass away in a week tops..

Probably more like within the next 24-72 hours, very very sad, but also very very touching, after 70 plus years of being together they soon will be reunited forever and as a Christian my belief is that this Earthly life is not the end, it is just the end of the Earthly final chapter and when that final chapter closes the first chapter of our next journey in life begins, the opening of our Eternal life and being reunited with all those we have loved and have already taken their place in Our Lord's Beautiful Kingdom.

Yeah lets have our hearts there for two mass murderers of women and children around the world,thats the ticket.:2up: at the same time,while were at it,why dont we also make two special days to cry for stalin and Hitler as well and be sad that that they are no longer with us also.:206::5_1_12024:

LA RAM FAN I don't think this is the thread and as a Christian no human being has the right to Judge, in our Bible we are told there is only one Judge and that is Our Lord and He will Judge all of us when our time comes and whatever Sins we have committed in this life, we will all face Him as to what His Judgement is, we all can only hope He shows us all some Mercy for none of us are without Sin.

Yeah lets have our hearts there for two mass murderers of women and children around the world,thats the ticket.:2up: at the same time,while were at it,why dont we also make two special days to cry for stalin and Hitler as well and be sad that that they are no longer with us also.:206::5_1_12024:

LA RAM FAN I don't think this is the thread and as a Christian no human being has the right to Judge, in our Bible we are told there is only one Judge and that is Our Lord and He will Judge all of us when our time comes and whatever Sins we have committed in this life, we will all face Him as to what His Judgement is, we all can only hope He shows us all some Mercy for none of us are without Sin.

So you are saying you would weep and say a prayer over Mao, Stalin, or Hitler?

How very Christian of you.

"Yeah lets have our hearts there for two mass murderers of women and children around the world,thats the ticket.:2up:"

^^^^ I believe the post said that Barbara and GHW Bush were two mass murderers of women and children, not sure how Barbara Bush is a mass murderer of women and children but....:rolleyes-41:

Shame to hear but I expect with Barbara gone he will pass away soon too.

Best wishes for the family.

:thankusmile::up::clap2:

I remember when everyone thought that June Carter Cash would outlive Johnny, due to all the health concerns that he had. But she passed first, and he was gone less than five months later. They were relatively young compared to this couple.

I don’t expect him to get back out of ICU. I think her being alive was probably the only thing keeping him here.

"Yeah lets have our hearts there for two mass murderers of women and children around the world,thats the ticket.:2up:"

^^^^ I believe the post said that Barbara and GHW Bush were two mass murderers of women and children, not sure how Barbara Bush is a mass murderer of women and children but....:rolleyes-41:

you explain this one Mister Beale.I am just at a lost of words now.LOL

Forum List

Back