WTF? Toronto Mayor after the carnage committed today reminds us "that we are inclusive"

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Holy freaking Toledo! Another fucking politician chiding his citizens to "be good now; don't get mad at the terror attack; we all have to hold hands and sing kum by ya"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!

John Tory needs to be politically bitch slapped into another universe for thinking only about Toronto's reputation around the world at a time like this.

“This is a time when this community should come together,” Toronto Mayor John Tory said at a press briefing on Monday.

“I hope that we will, as a city, remind ourselves of the fact that we are admired around the world for being inclusive and for being accepting and understanding and considerate, and that we are united in standing in solidarity, especially with those who have fallen victim to this terrible tragedy today.”

9 Dead, 16 Injured: The Latest on the Van That Plowed into a Crowd in Toronto

Cripes, the delay in naming the terrorist definitely leads me to believe he could be a returning ISIS jihadist errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "extremist tourist" according to the liberals.

And this....

“Returning foreign terrorist travellers and their families, specifically women and children, require the appropriate disengagement and reintegration support.”

https://www.spencerfernando.com/201...hadis-returning-foreign-terrorist-travellers/

Last edited:
“I hope that we will, as a city, remind ourselves of the fact that we are admired around the world for being inclusive and for being accepting and understanding and considerate, ...”
.... such as the time Canada prosecuted conservative author Mark Steyn for offending Muslims in a book.

PC is always a one-way street. Always.
What Muslim? Why are you inventing Muslims?

“I hope that we will, as a city, remind ourselves of the fact that we are admired around the world for being inclusive and for being accepting and understanding and considerate, ...”
.... such as the time Canada prosecuted conservative author Mark Steyn for offending Muslims in a book.

How's this for over the top PC?

PATHETIC: Trudeau Government Calls Jihadis “Returning Foreign Terrorist Travellers”

Cripes, the delay in naming the terrorist definitely leads me to believe he could be a returning ISIS jihadist errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "extremist tourist" according to the liberals.
It’s a crazed cracka named Alek. Last name sounded Austrian maybe? I forget. Anyways, you can go ahead and start ignoring the story now.

Inventing Muslims? The story about Steyn is correct.

Are you okay?

Inventing Muslims? The story about Steyn is correct.

Are you okay?
You brought Muslims into the thread. Why?

wC2JY8N.jpg

Forum List

Back