WTF? Toronto Mayor after the carnage committed today reminds us "that we are inclusive"

Cripes, the delay in naming the terrorist definitely leads me to believe he could be a returning ISIS jihadist errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "extremist tourist" according to the liberals.
It’s a crazed cracka named Alek. Last name sounded Austrian maybe? I forget. Anyways, you can go ahead and start ignoring the story now.

He is Armenian.

Let's obfuiscate things tell next Tuesday. SHHH, it's a secret don't want to offend anyone. Islam is the villain here, not me for pointing that out. Brain washed twits that go on wild hairs and slaughter non Muslims, that's a fine upstanding Canadian tradition now?
Muslims are the villain here? Would there not then need one to have been involved?

What was the Mayor supposed to say?

That Torontonians have the victims and their families in their hearts and prayers would be a good lead in as compared to yakking on about inclusiveness and TO's reputation.
"we are united in standing in solidarity, especially with those who have fallen victim to this terrible tragedy today.”

You'd think after 5700 hundred posts you'd have the quote feature down.....
I wanted to quote her own post. It was intentional.

Let's obfuiscate things tell next Tuesday. SHHH, it's a secret don't want to offend anyone. Islam is the villain here, not me for pointing that out. Brain washed twits that go on wild hairs and slaughter non Muslims, that's a fine upstanding Canadian tradition now?
Muslims are the villain here? Would there not then need one to have been involved?
They are 90% of the time the villains..................not the dang Butler in Clue........

So...........we tend to go...............it was a Muslim radical because normally that is the deal.......now bitch and moan about me profiling. or something.

Cripes, the delay in naming the terrorist definitely leads me to believe he could be a returning ISIS jihadist errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "extremist tourist" according to the liberals.
It’s a crazed cracka named Alek. Last name sounded Austrian maybe? I forget. Anyways, you can go ahead and start ignoring the story now.

He is Armenian.
Well, same thing, basically

Um no.

Canada, it's a fine place full of mostly hard headed realist. But on this, liberalism has reared it's weird UGLY head again. Tolerance of something that would destroy you is akin to insanity. How many Torontonians actual agree to this? (love Ontario).

They are 90% of the time the villains..................not the dang Butler in Clue........

So...........we tend to go...............it was a Muslim radical because normally that is the deal.......now bitch and moan about me profiling. or something.

How about instead we call you out for being a raging fuckwit so excited to use this tragedy to further your own biases that you couldn't wait a couple hours to see if you were making a fool of yourself or not?

Oh I dont know...if he is a foreigner how bout the safety of our citizens comes before the comfort of strangers.....
But since it wasn’t a foreigner, what should he say?
Do we know that....just got home
Yeah it was a loon named Alek. Maybe he actually is a foreigner but he was going to school in Canada since at least 2011. I just glanced at the article.

Alek Minassian. And after finding out that the name of the Ecole Polytechnique shooter was changed, I'll wait for more to shake out on this suspect.

I don't care what religion this monster is. My beef is with Mayor Tory being more concerned about the city's image world wide than what just went down.
Wasn’t your last mayor an open crackhead? Count your blessings.

I found a picture of Allah. It's half pig, half monkey. Blulololoooo!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

He could be a Muslim convert or not, his method of slaughter though is the method of slaughter used by Islamists in Western nations, getting a vehicle and mowing as many innocents down as possible with it, the obvious solution is to ban vehicles or whatever :rolleyes-41:

That Torontonians have the victims and their families in their hearts and prayers would be a good lead in as compared to yakking on about inclusiveness and TO's reputation.
"we are united in standing in solidarity, especially with those who have fallen victim to this terrible tragedy today.”

He had to chide Torontonians first. It was like a bloody afterthought. "Oh yeah. The victims."

How about instead we call you out for being a raging fuckwit so excited to use this tragedy to further your own biases that you couldn't wait a couple hours to see if you were making a fool of yourself or not?
I don't care..............I made a prediction............and most of the time..........it's true................perhaps it will not pan out this time............

But normally it does.........they get their rocks off killing infidels................If you are afraid to say it...........it's your problem..........

So Enjoy your Diversity by yourself.

He could be a Muslim convert or not, his method of slaughter though is the method of slaughter used by Islamists in Western nations, getting a vehicle and mowing as many innocents down as possible with it, the obvious solution is to ban vehicles or whatever :rolleyes-41:
Oh boy. Nah. Pass.

He had to chide Torontonians first. It was like a bloody afterthought. "Oh yeah. The victims."
He didn't chide anyone. He is trying to hold his city together, protect it from the usual reactionaries.

I don't care..............I made a prediction............and most of the time..........it's true................perhaps it will not pan out this time............

But normally it does.........they get their rocks off killing infidels................If you are afraid to say it...........it's your problem..........

So Enjoy your Diversity by yourself.

:lol:

You seem more upset that you can't use this to further your hatred than for the lives lost.

He didn't chide anyone. He is trying to hold his city together, protect it from the usual reactionaries.

If Toronto was not inclusive, those 9 people would still be alive.

There is no post.

Forum List

Back