WTF, over?

GunnyL said:
Naaah ..... I just don't see it. Not with YOU involved. There's a twisted, evil angle here somewhere ......

How you talk... I'm a changed woman. :halo:

You can have her, too.

That's the "yeah, right ..." one. Unless you underwent elctro-shock therapy over the weekend, Darin is like as not to end up concubine to some Ethiopian village woman .....

GunnyL said:
That's the "yeah, right ..." one. Unless you underwent elctro-shock therapy over the weekend, Darin is like as not to end up concubine to some Ethiopian village woman .....

I swear on my 3' Twiggy Ramirez doll, if she wants Darin, she can have him. :)

Altho, your suggestion does have a rather high amusement factor...YOU want to become concubine to them? I can arrange that...

Shattered said:
I swear on my 3' Twiggy Ramirez doll, if she wants Darin, she can have him. :)

Altho, your suggestion does have a rather high amusement factor...YOU want to become concubine to them? I can arrange that...

Who? The Ethiopian hut-dweller?

At least he'll be around "topless" women. :funnyface

GunnyL said:
Who? The Ethiopian hut-dweller?

At least he'll be around "topless" women. :funnyface

Seems like you've decided his fate..You wouldn't be considering auction tampering...would you? Naughty, Gunny. :spank3:

I think I see the problem here.. YOU want her for YOURSELF... Hmm.. Maybe she has a twin.

Shattered said:
Seems like you've decided his fate..You wouldn't be considering auction tampering...would you? Naughty, Gunny. :spank3:

I would never, E-V-E-R think of doing such :halo: a thing ........

I think I see the problem here.. YOU want her for YOURSELF... Hmm.. Maybe she has a twin.

Nah .... you know me .... I like short, opinionated redheads :rock:

GunnyL said:
<b>I would never, E-V-E-R think of doing such :halo: a thing ........</b>

Nah .... you know me .... I like short, opinionated redheads :rock:

For the record, Darin, if you end up amidst a bunch of topless, malnourished hut dwellers, it's NOT my fault - look to Gunny for answers. I'M trying to do the right thing here...

GunnyL said:
The old defelction tactic. Point him in my direction while you're busily tampering behind his back, eh?

Tsk, tsk ...... such an obvious ruse.

*sigh*

Wanders off to get a second short, fiery, sexy, emotional (did I get them all??) Italian girl for Gunny...

Anyone else?

We'll leave the Ethiopians for those who would truely appreciate them.. You two are entirely too picky.

GunnyL said:
Make that a leggy, Scandinavian woman who isn't smart enough to spell ....

Picky, picky.. First, it's Darin's bidder, then it's short, opinionated redheads, now it's leggy Scands that can't spell.. Sheesh.

Before you know it, you won't have any standards, and it'll be anything female that doesn't speak after 6pm.

Shattered said:
Picky, picky.. First, it's Darin's bidder, then it's short, opinionated redheads, now it's leggy Scands that can't spell.. Sheesh.

Before you know it, you won't have any standards, and it'll be anything female that doesn't speak after 6pm.

Well, not anything. I can go for the "doesn't speak after 6PM" thing though.

But, regardless of height and hair color, anything short of drop-dead gorgeous is an automatic disqualifier.

GunnyL said:
Well, not anything. I can go for the "doesn't speak after 6PM" thing though.

But, regardless of height and hair color, anything short of drop-dead gorgeous is an automatic disqualifier.

Got it! :thup:

<i>**disqualifies everyone except for Darin's pick**</i>

You two are back to fighting over her now. :)

Shattered said:
Got it! :thup:

<i>**disqualifies everyone except for Darin's pick**</i>

You two are back to fighting over her now. :)

au contrare, mon cher .....

there are PLENTY of fish in the sea. Fighting OVER a woman is dumb.

GunnyL said:
au contrare, mon cher .....

there are PLENTY of fish in the sea. Fighting OVER a woman is dumb.

Aww, forget it. I only have time to run one auction. Find your own! :D

Forum List

Back