Watch as Rep. Rashida Tlaib is grilled by reporter and refuses to condemn chants of "Death to America"

I’m sure that Israel’s funds are being rapidly depleted to fend off the Muslim monsters, and to feed 2 million SCPs.
Semichat Chaver Program, or Special Containment Procedures?

Since I tried to look up the acronym and struck out, would you kindly explain it to me, and why there are 2M hungry people encompassed within?

Secure, Contain, Protect?

Last edited:
Semichat Chaver Program, or Special Containment Procedures?

Since I tried to look up the acronym and struck out, would you kindly explain it to me, and why there are 2M hungry people encompassed within?

Secure, Contain, Protect?
So-Called Palestinians!

And they’re hungry because HAMAS is stealing their stuff, like always.

So-Called Palestinians!

And they’re hungry because HAMAS is stealing their stuff, like always.
I heard a stat yesterday that there has been enough food sent in to feed twice the population of Palestine for another 8 months, but they are all starving.

I heard a stat yesterday that there has been enough food sent in to feed twice the population of Palestine for another 8 months, but they are all starving.
Hosed by their own people but so insanely jealous of Americans that they put the blame there

People who were protesting outside the Capitol were arrested. And the libs were trying to get Trump arrested for saying the election was stolen. So….

1) Free speech for anti-American, Jew-hating Muslims!!

Free speech for everyone, even if you don’t like them.

And educate yourself. Trump wasn’t charged for saying the election was stolen.

2) Censorship and punishment for Republicans.
Oh the hyperbole (and another victim card).

Israel surely has enough money to keep building onto what they have already. We've been building ours for a very long time now, without ever having to test it. I hope our missile silo doors aren't rusted shut. They probably get preventative maintenance so that won't happen.

For the record, I'm all for the US helping to fund Israel's Iron Dome.
I agree. It is a defensive system.

Now, unless you are going to start moving goalposts, please link to where you have condemned the atrocities I listed in my post above.

Than you.
Well, I guess Marvin dropped out.

Hosed by their own people but so insanely jealous of Americans that they put the blame there

The Jews and the Americans were able to do what the Arab-Moslem squatters were never able to accomplish and that is to build a successful, modern civil society. As we see with words and actions from the self-loathing Moslems, they are still thoroughly outraged at the ascendency of the kuffar and their outrageous behavior of daring to confront the brutish ideology of Islamism. Islamists have kept this indignant grudge smoldering for 1,300 years.

The Jews and the Americans were able to do what the Arab-Moslem squatters were never able to accomplish and that is to build a successful, modern civil society. As we see with words and actions from the self-loathing Moslems, they are still thoroughly outraged at the ascendency of the kuffar and their outrageous behavior of daring to confront the brutish ideology of Islamism. Islamists have kept this indignant grudge smoldering for 1,300 years.
And look at what the Jews of Israel were able to do - without oil! Speaks to their ability, ingenuity, drive, discipline, and intelligence.

Forum List

Back