Right wingers lose their minds over memorial to Muslims who died fughting in the wars.

I am always impressed by the vets of three wars, WWII, Korea, and Vietnam

Thank you.

Did you know about the tradition of placing a coin on a Vet's grave? It's a display of the respect you have for them. I penny means that you were there and showing your respect. I love the peaceful feeling I get when I go to the cemetery and say a brief prayer with each penny I leave.

Thank you.

Did you know about the tradition of placing a coin on a Vet's grave? It's a display of the respect you have for them. I penny means that you were there and showing your respect. I love the peaceful feeling I get when I go to the cemetery and say a brief prayer with each penny I leave.

I never heard that before

Thanks for the info

What did the dead muslims from the wars do that upset you so much ?
I'm not upset.
I just think it's rather rich when a snowflake/woke progressive starts whining about conservatives knowing what we know about Islam and what they eventually end up doing in any society they control.

Nevermind the fact that Muslims are the most rightwing conservatives on the planet.

No. Lee Rigby was murdered walking down the road. He was unlucky.
There is a memorial to him.
There muslims were literally killed fighting for us. We owe them a memorial.
Only pigs dont recognise that.
Nobody deserves a memorial because of their religion or even their sex-life.

They died and got buried. The memorial services usually take place before they're put in the ground.

No. Lee Rigby was murdered walking down the road. He was unlucky.
There is a memorial to him.
There muslims were literally killed fighting for us. We owe them a memorial.
Only pigs dont recognize that.
Rigby was unlucky. He ran across a bloodlust filled muslim screaming allah akbar. If the muzz had not been in England, Rigby would not have had his head sawed off.

What did the dead muslims from the wars do that upset you so much ?
Well Tommy you sure have kicked that racist rats nest, they are running in all directions, what will really get them going ape shit is about 12000 Palestinians fought in the British army and many more from Jordan and some African Countries, some of these clowns would have joined the SS if Britain had been invaded, how their brains became so rancid is a mystery.

Well Tommy you sure have kicked that racist rats nest, they are running in all directions, what will really get them going ape shit is about 12000 Palestinians fought in the British army and many more from Jordan and some African Countries, some of these clowns would have joined the SS if Britain had been invaded, how their brains became so rancid is a mystery.
I am sure they would have fought for Hitler, their hero.

Forum List

Back